Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 44. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
I realized that airdrop is a senseless waste of time,in the last month I filled almost 60 forms airdrop and have not yet earned anything. Airdrop it's like a lottery.
Activity: 93
February 15, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
Airdrops is really profitable because it is free, all you need to do is just sign up to their campaign. But be careful in selecting airdrops because other airdrops are a waste of time because it is a scam. Today there are many airdrops that promises rewards so choose only legit airdrops so that you can gain great profits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 10:12:50 AM
Based on my experience, most of the tokens I received from airdrop does not have any value. But there are "some" which has, at least, worth. I remembered to have received prl token in which its value reached almost 20000$. But it depends on how lucky and patient you are. Good luck

The most valuable to me to so far was Polymath, I could sell my 250 POLY for $250 but I am not selling any time soon. I am also waiting on Nucleus.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Based on my experience, most of the tokens I received from airdrop does not have any value. But there are "some" which has, at least, worth. I remembered to have received prl token in which its value reached almost 20000$. But it depends on how lucky and patient you are. Good luck
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Base on my experience I have not earned much through airdrops, it's a great thing that airdrops let us have coins in exchange for a minimal amount of work. But because of this the coins given for free have small values or sometimes non at all. But if you're patient enough to join a number of airdrops and earn profit through it then good for you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I also often follow some airdrop, countless even I follow a lot of airdrop to get lots of coins, but it is usually difficult to get a coin from airdrop, and who get coins from airdrop are the lucky ones.
airdrop is very useful to me, although the money earned from airdrop is not so great, but I think enough to meet my needs and supplement my income from my salary.
I suggest you to keep up with the available airdrop and be patient, you will definitely get a coin from airdrop.
Activity: 72
February 15, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
Before they were but nowadays there are more scam airdrops than legit ones and trust became an issue but for now for your own sake make sure its legit bfore you donate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

In my experience, I can say that it is really profitable although some tokens isn't profitable. Years ago, I have joined an airdrop not considering it's profit. Then early this year, I checked my wallet and it amazed me that the tokens I got years ago is 20x higher than it's previous value. There I found out that some might give us an unexpected profits.
Activity: 336
February 15, 2018, 09:18:39 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable , some of the airdrops that i participated in are just scams and nothing to do with cryptos. Most airdrops that i participated , i have received tokens that are profitable and have a high value and good for longterm holdings. Some of the tokens i received , i trade them in the exchanges where they are listed and i earn profits on it.
Activity: 226
February 15, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
Yes It is profitable but not all airdrops are good because some of them are fake.But it's all upon us on how we are going to review before we sign up their airdrop form.But overall I would say that airdrops for beginners are the best to have a profit so that this is the start for your income.
Activity: 61
February 14, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
Airdrop is free. There is no meaning about wasting time. Even if in the end tokens we get from airdrop become worthless in market, so it's natural because we have it not with purchase.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 14, 2018, 02:48:23 PM
Airdrops ARE profitable since they cost nothing but time.

How profitable are they ? Well it all depends on the success of the project.

You won't make a livin out of it but its always good to do them extra Smiley .

Totally agree. But you need to be very precautious while choosing airdrops to make sure that you are not wasting your time. Overall it is a good thing to try.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
Depend on what are you meaning about profit? All airdrops are free but now it is very difficult to find a good airdrop, 99% of which cost 0.00$. But you spend your personal time to fill the form of each airdrop when you could spend this time on the same bounty campaign where risks are rather low.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 14, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
Airdrop is always a profit, although not great, but there is also a possible airdrop, filling out which you can lose your personal data.in the bounty there will be more profit

Airdrop is completely free, while bounty is not so. You need to put some effort in exchange for the tokens/coins in bounty. You can do tweets/retweets, Facebook posts, or even post here in Bitcointalk after putting in an appropriate signature. And that is the reason why the payout is more in bounty campaign, when compared to the airdrops. 
Activity: 186
February 14, 2018, 03:13:54 AM
I think it's profitable to part in Airdrop but risky too. An Airdrop is a free giveaway of premised coins, moreover Airdrop is a fast way to get a large number of users, and it's easy to get a strong community. Through Airdrop A new coin comes to market with popularity. All Airdrops are not Scam.
Activity: 151
February 14, 2018, 03:12:52 AM
Give it a try here!

Hello

Our first Skeindrop for 30 Skeincoins

Skeincoin is a cryptocurrency that makes the future of payment systems an everyday reality by providing integrated real-world applications.
Skeincoin uses a new Proof of Work (POW) algorithm that is energy efficient and secure.
The first round of hashing is done using Skein, the second using SHA256 (Skein-SHA2).

Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-skc-skeincoin-segwit-skein-sha2-wp-legal-entity-2800098

Our first AirDrop:

1) Follow Twitter
2) Retweet
3) Join our Discord community
4) Provide Skeincoin address

Get 30 SKC

Link to form
airdrop.skeincoin.co

Skeindrop is limited to 100 users.

Activity: 189
February 14, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
yes airdrop profitable but now it is very difficult to find a good airdrop, many of which are just garbage and can not be sold because the price is too cheap. That is the reason I am no longer joining the airdrop
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
Airdrop is always a profit, although not great, but there is also a possible airdrop, filling out which you can lose your personal data.in the bounty there will be more profit

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 14, 2018, 02:32:25 AM
I think personally almost all airdrop does not give us any profit (only a few give us profit), so I personally never spend my time to join airdrop and prefer to follow bounty only.
copper member
Activity: 358
February 14, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
well they are free. Most never go on an exchange so are worthless but the odd one does and than you can make small money. The best airdrop of all is Deep Onion if you can earn over 100 onions by using there forum you will be paid weekly.

I agree with you, Deep Onion is doing the best AirDrop. I have also received 30,000 tokens from Mankind first tokens but DeepOnion is public on exchanges not sure about MKF.
Pages:
Jump to: