Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 38. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 266
February 27, 2018, 09:04:28 PM
If you know when to hold, and know when to fold them. Then sure Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Yes, But not all of them. some of them worth. I also registered more than 300 airdrops. but I received only 15 airdrops... 5 airdrops do not display on Etherscan and Ethplorer. From remain 10 only 4 airdrops have market prices. 3 of the below $20. But I got 1 airdrop worth enough. It's Polymath. 250 token worth around $300. that's the best airdrop I ever got in my wallet. A few days ago I registered for Obirum airdrop. Got 4000 tokens from it worth around $200. In my personal advice is Become bounty hunter. you can collect a very big amount of tokens than airdrops. and these tokens will definitely come to the exchanges. so all of them has a market price. good luck mate
Activity: 20
February 26, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
Airdrops are good some are fakes but most of them are profitable.
well i dont need to touch my bitcoins or fiat, airdrops provide good amount for my bills every month sometimes i get more and can buy thing  out of airdrop. BLUE was an airdrop and i got 2000 BLUE tokens and look at it now it has a great value.

That is very nice sir. Have been participating in a lot of Airdrops this month. Just getting started. When was this BLUE airdrop?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
1% of them (even less) have value $100-300 but 99% is a scam that never send tokens or if they send than it will cost 0
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
Did anyone make any money from bitcoin rhodium or united bitcoin ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Airdrops are good some are fakes but most of them are profitable.
well i dont need to touch my bitcoins or fiat, airdrops provide good amount for my bills every month sometimes i get more and can buy thing  out of airdrop. BLUE was an airdrop and i got 2000 BLUE tokens and look at it now it has a great value.
Activity: 16
February 26, 2018, 01:14:41 AM
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
FREE JUNK IS STILL JUNK! There are some limits to airdrops. Occasionally, scams will pose as airdrops. These are typically easy to spot, as they’ll ask for your private keys or ask you to send funds to unknown wallets. Some airdrops have the best intentions, but free junk is still junk. Many coins that are airdropping will be worthless long term.
Activity: 75
February 25, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
I've followed the airdrop and unexpectedly jumped so high. However, today seems to be difficult to get a really valuable airdrop on the market.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 25, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Never, airdrops are never been profitable because most of them are scams and very few of them hits coin exchange market.
I do join airdrops before but I really don't think it's a good idea on getting involve for more because one of my wallets are full of shit coins and never bumped any coin exchange for a long time.
Just do Bounty campaigns and earn three out of four signature campaigns is better and worth the wait than Airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
Hi, I have participated in a number of airdrops, some of them provide good return but most of them are worthless or even no tokens are distributed.
The problem of joining airdrops is that most of them are useless and you just waste your time in numerous worthless airdrops. However, I found that by reading the whitepapers, checking out the website and team you have a much higher chance of identifying legit airdrops.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
In my experience, not all Airdrops are profitable! A lot of scams. Well, a little give coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
Airdrops are profitable if they are legit. Remember, when you participate in airdrops, some will give you a good token but most of them worthless, a waste of your time. For better chances of identifying a good airdrop, read the whitepaper, check the web site and the team.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
If you are interested, just try. Without investments, for the fulfillment of tasks you will receive a fair reward. Pay attention to TokenGo. In my opinion, they are very good.
Activity: 560
February 25, 2018, 12:19:21 PM
Of course, this is beneficial, but only on one condition that at least 10 projects, at least 5 will go up, because as a rule, airdrops do not develop at all. Today I heard there is a Peculium project, kind of like how this project develops and it has its own idea
Activity: 244
February 25, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
Not every airdrop, most of the airdrop are not profitable as I seen. some airdrop are profitable, like rebl ,Ecash, Hat ,and something. But its got it easily and its depend  your luck  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Actually the airdrop was lucky because it was free. Stay can be a lot or a bit tokenya and can be launched at high prices, will be many advantages that we get.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
February 25, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
Not really, as airdrop is usually just the tokens that introduced by a new ICO, or the unsold tokens from the project that has been through the ICO but not all of their tokens were sold. And the allocation is usually not that much.
Activity: 148
February 25, 2018, 07:05:05 AM
Airdrop is very profitable as airdrop BTCRED first. But not all airdrop is advantageous there are many fake form airdrop ditwitter. So yes it must be selective to choose fill airdrop form
Activity: 187
February 25, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
Don't rely on airdrop, many of them are shit and are not promising, airdrop have benefit participants in some years back though, but they are no more profitable these days, if you can take your time to research and select the best, it's okay.
Pages:
Jump to: