Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 43. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:03:03 AM
Yes airdrop are profitable, why? because you receive free coin and you will have big profit if the project become successful. for example BLUE drop 10k token for every participant and you can see highest price on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
yes, this is true for some Airdrop. I just hit one of the promising project thru airdrop. However, be reminded not all airdrop are worth it. Be cautious when participating for any airdrop, some are use for social engineering and when asking to install wallet apps, it was better to install on separate computer or virtual desktop. Because sometimes, wallet are trojan or may use as a backdoor.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
February 18, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
I have never got any airdrop that has catch any good value for now and I have no been involved in any airdrops because there is no profit or anything or they might just dissapear after launch.
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
Maybe for my senior colleagues who have ever enjoyed the airdrop happy because they really promise and award is not small and precise but now I think not as it used to be very very difficult to get it and only part of it. So at this time airdrop is very rare and set in perketaat again clear I just pray good luck
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
Not all airdrop is profitable it is few some of them are shitcoins or meaning it has no value beware on the airdrop that is needed donation don't invest in any airdrop it is a trap and meaning they just needed money and nothing else, but if you are a hardworker you can find more airdrop that have a high value that makes more profit on you just search on it and you will find it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
Well some airdroped tokens can give you real profit but some tokens end up to be a useless token . it depends on the team developer of that particular coin if the project become successful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 18, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
Airdrops of late are not profitable as they use to be. I hardly sign up for airdrops these days. Most of them use airdrop as a way to develop their social pages. They request following them and they give you some useless, worthless token. I don't bother myself with these airdrops. I work hard and that's the only way to earn.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 18, 2018, 07:36:38 PM
I can say i got some profit with airdrops but in these days i didn't follow airdrops like I used to do because i was busy and i can say they are profitable but not like they used to be
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. It just depends on how big or small the profit is since it's given for free. Generally, those who will hold their airdropped tokens/coins and wait for the project to grow will get bigger returns. Those who dump early usually gets peanuts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Well, personally, I did not get much useful from airdrops, but my friend got very interesting coins on the airdrop and in a very good amount, which certainly multiplied his state several times. The sold part he sold, fearing that the coin was still not very, but still remained its holder for a certain time and eventually has even more. So do what you think is necessary and do not regret anything, the one who does not lose - will never win
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 16, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
Yes, there are some of them that can give you gainz, but too much rubbish now. The last great project for me is BitcoinWhite. They gave ~1500 coins on airdrop and the price was near 1$. 1500$ for every participant in airdrop. Nice Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 100