Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 58. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
Some aidrops can be profitable... while others are not. You may get a few tokens to a few thousand tokens but again, in the end, are they worth anything or have value?

I would say if you are speaking of totally free airdrops, the main types I have seen and participated in have requirements of either of these following:

1) On Twitter, and elsewhere, where there is already an ad or simply a post about an airdrop and you may only need to share or Retweet the post, like it, and follow the person or company who posted the airdrop announcement. There will be a drawing for the token give away where 1 person or 10 people, even 500 people, may be picked randomly to receive anywhere between 20 to 500 or 1000 tokens each (and it can be even higher). That's it winner's will be randomly selected among those who followed directions to qualify.

2) On Twitter, FB, other crypto related social media sites there will be a less enticing ad but for Free Airbot giveaway which will link to a Telegram channel. You sign up or if already a Telegram member just sign into the channel to join the group which will just be you and a robot that is the airbot airdrop where you simply can claim points every few hours or once a day. You will be required also to join another Telegram channel where there will be moderators to answer questions as there is usually not much information about the token/coin or company in the initial post announcing the airdrop. It may require many points to equal one token and you interact with the airbot only to click and earn, enter wallet address, and click for a referral link to get other people to join, giving you extra points as well. The ones I have done this way were very low yeilding; you would have to refer a whole lot of people if you work in a group may be good.

3) Some combination of verifying more requirements with the random drawing or limited number of respondents giveaways typically on Twitter, but also posted on sites like Medium, Reddit, where you are sent to a Google Docs form to fill in your username on required sites, like FB, Twitter, You Tube, your address ID where (normally ETH to accept alt coins), along with Retweet/sharing the post. Some will have stricter requirements such as having a minimum 100-300 followers on certain social media sites or offer less tokens to those with less followers.

With all three types of procedures to qualify for airdrops mentioned above, and with ICOs, you should proceed with caution, research the coin/token, company website, whitepaper, roadmap or plan, which if these don't exist is a sign of possible fraud. Sometimes you'll be wasting your time, sometimes they can be quite profitable.

WARNING: If it is NOT an ICO, then you ought not to send any payment. Many of the Google Doc forms will have a place to check that you are also 'donating' what they request such as .005 or .05 Bitcoin or Ethereum and you will get double the amount. There will be a space for you to enter the transaction of the funds you sent and the amount. I would stay away from these both on Google Doc forms and also occasionally in the airbot drops via Telegram. It is optional to submit funds, and if it is a scam and there are many now, you will not ever get you crypto back and if you receive tokens and the company is gone you've only received digital transaction ids and the tokens, usually not yet listed, are worthless.

Just keep those points in mind and have fun. Always do your own research when deciding to participate.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
Airdrops are profitable if you manage to pick the good one’s out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
February 04, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
Some airdrops have no value but some can be profitable.
Some months ago i joined almost 100 airdrops, only 3 of them has a value over $100 each now.

If you have time to join, maybe profitable. You must know, new coins at the begnning almost of them have no value, no exchange way and some airdrops are scam.
Be carefull.
Activity: 21
February 04, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You will find both the usual pump and dump coins which are worthless after they try to reach the market, and these who has an excellent team behind and make the dream real.
Check DeepOnion, seems to have the best Airdrops around.
Activity: 1
February 04, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
Be patient. Try to join many different airdrops. You will earn more than you think.
Activity: 114
February 04, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
Airdrops are useful and also profitable. Since this is given for some random persons here at our industry. It is profitable because we can use it with our good hands by deciding what to do, hold, trade and anything you want.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

It's the usual pump and dump. Some airdrops tokens have no value at all or is worthless, but some other airdrops tokens hold a value and may go up and you would be able to sell it. It also depends on how long you hold the token it may rise in value for a period of time or not. Also be wary or airdrops tokens that asks for your personal information it may be a potential scam. I also recommend that you join bounty campaigns than airdrops, bounty campaign provide a more rewards anyway.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 04, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
It depends on the coin and how long your planning to hold it. If the coin got a decent team and you hold it for over a year it will become pretty profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
Airdrop is profitable if you are getting it from a good team. It also profitable if you reach that exchange fast enough, but all airdrop coins will eventually be profitable if you just wait. It might be a long time. If you want to make coins you should join bounty programs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
February 04, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
At first the airdrop used, but now the bounty has become much more interesting and profitable.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
It is not a correct question, airdrop is free money Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
Many airdrop now do not make sense at all, I honestly can not understand why they are done at all, if it does not work out because it's more expensive just to transfer these tokens to the exchange, I think that the received airdrop probably should be kept for a long time.

why not? Airdrops actually make sense because in that way many people can discover their coins or tokens and that simply means they can become popular and they can earn more profit as much as the airdrop participants get. Listing a coin to an exchange is not also really expensive at all. overall airdrops are still profitable as long as you join tons of them because not all the time the coins or tokens you will get will always  have a reasonable value after it reaches on an exchange.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
AirDrops are still profitable . A thing important is to choose right Bounty/AirDrop to make some profit . If you're enough lucky , you can make a big money from AirDrops .

That's the key term - being lucky.

A lot just depends on being in the right place at the right time.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
AirDrops are still profitable . A thing important is to choose right Bounty/AirDrop to make some profit . If you're enough lucky , you can make a big money from AirDrops .
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 04, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
Hello!Yes the airdrops is profitable,but not all u can check history about Rebellious tokkens i know one man he log in twitter with 2 accounts and gain 8k dollars profit from airdrop yes..
its bean 1 month ago..but u need to do self investagation before u join airdrop like talking about polimath i think they are scam becose they asking for documents to get airdop its sounds suspicious,when i ask in telegram they dont asnwer about this thing..why i need to send my documents to guys what i dont know...for small amount of tokens its not normal,what i want to say dont pick up things like this!Good luck all!
Activity: 378
February 04, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
Yes airdrop is profitable. You can gain a high profit in airdrop.Just participate always in airdrop you can gain more profits.
Activity: 392
February 04, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
Yes, though there are some airdrops that will give no value token. Still there are some that is profitable. Just be vigilant enough to spot an airdrop with high potential.
Activity: 30
February 04, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
If you don't plan selling received tokens the moment it gets to exchange it's quite profitable.
Activity: 448
February 04, 2018, 09:03:00 AM
Many airdrop now do not make sense at all, I honestly can not understand why they are done at all, if it does not work out because it's more expensive just to transfer these tokens to the exchange, I think that the received airdrop probably should be kept for a long time.
Activity: 1
February 04, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
Wasn't XRB (Nano) essentially given away for free?
Pages:
Jump to: