Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 55. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Most airdrops token/coin dont have icos they are just come for free if you qualify the form.. And yes it is profitable for in the first place no investment  involves in airdrop sell it once get value then you already profited.. But some airdrops worth holding but only few of them for most of them just do sudden pump then after 1-3days dump again so better be wise enough how to play your airdrop tokens/coin..
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
Yes a lot of airdrop are profitable but still remember some are fraud. Like monero gold (XMRG) it was listed on COINEXCHANGE Developer of xmrg minted billions of supply and sell it to all buyer. In Just 2 days price down to 3SATS ang XMRG gone. So be careful a lot of them now are fraud

#datarius
Activity: 314
February 06, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
Naturally you will gain from airdrops if you have completely comply to their requirement tasks. It is just that some airdrops are fraud, they won't pay you. But the good team behind certain airdrop with their project, they are the good one to gain even bigger profit. I also do some airdrops maybe their ICO is still on going and almost all of airdrops reward right after that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 06, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
airdrops have there use.. unfortunate scammer to advantage of it and gave airdrops a bad name

if a legitimate project doesn't want to deal with legal issue right away an ICO might not be best.. by airdropping they coins the can avoid legal issues in most countries.... also by the team keeping some of the coins it make them work for their money.. some of the bigger successes with come from airdrops.. you will see this soon...

but comes good is bad... alot of airdrops are being use as a marketing tool to get people to buy more.. and when you buy more the team dumps all their coins then disappears... thats when you need to use your judgement on which airdrops are good and bad.. but just because a coin was airdropped doesn't mean its bad.. if the project is solid and continuing to move forward.. then it might be the best thing you ran into

ill give you a few hints on very good projects that were airdropped.. but please research yourself

ELIX

Accelerator Network

That's right. You can get some tokens and coins from it. But, as far as being "profitable", I don't think that it can bring you that much. The thin about airdrops is they are given out to more people to saturate and introduce the market with coins. Thus, it's not gainful because every person, thought it is given out for free, does not really get that much because it would defeat the purpose of introducing the coin if it only goes to a few people. Also, the above-stated reply is true when it said that it is being used as a vehicle for many scammers to steal information for unknowing victims. That is why many have such a negative view on airdrops right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 08:20:42 PM
 For example, recently was Airdrop Polymath, and so they gave out 250 POLY and the cost for today is 0,275 ETH
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
February 06, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
Some are god, others are better it really depends, you cant never know for sure but be selective do your on research and Airdrop could lend coin with strong value.
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

some end up being profitable. I know of a coin called eltcoin someone did 100 accounts and walked away with 1million eltcoin. What a piece of shit .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
I am currently only joining the telegram airdrop. Not sure is it worth or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
Airdrops are free, so if you have done your due dilligence and you like the project and are sure you aren't being scammed it is worth it.
Always do your research first.
Activity: 574
February 06, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
Yeah there is profit but be sure that you choose a right one not the bogus one anyway this airdrop profit is a effortless job you need only to register to them and that's it just wait only for the airdrop now and then.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 06, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
Some are good but majority of them are scams. Some are not even worth the gas fee required to move them to etherdelta.
Whenever I see an airdrop that does not have an authentic website where I can verify their details but instead points me to retweet something or donate (for gas, they usually say), I steer clear of such airdrops.
Activity: 588
February 06, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
airdrops are initially not paid immediately when anyone starts filling forms for the first time. It'll tae sometime for them to scrutnize the list and then select the best ones or to be more appropriate the qualified participants and pay them so it sometimes take a while. Well, for talking about its profitability, it highly depends on the type of airdrop you fill. Some airdrops are actually ongoing ICOs who have in their roadmaps a stage of airdrop where they distribute some of their coins, maybe to get popularity. Some others are also existing trading coins which they want to pump by distributing to other people so as to possibly increase trading volume. So in a nutshell, airdrops can be very profitable depending on the type of airdrop you join. And by the way, airdrop was one of the ways people got tokens way back before ICOs became popular, and many have been earning from it for long time
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 06, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

We've learn so much in our local because someone posted a topic about earning airdrops. There are many ways on earning some coins and one of it is by airdrop. Doing airdrop is too risky because sometimes it is profitable but sometimes it's not and just for collections. Airdrops always depends and we all know that it's free so we can't argue about some coins that can't make huge profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
February 06, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
A lot of effort and research is required to find profitable airdrops in these days as too much scam airdrops are flooding. That's simply ridiculous and almost waste of a time. Hope someone will come change that situation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
Bigger airdrops programs are called bounties I think, which this coin has for translation services.

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 06, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
Some guy posted here his airdrop portfolio today. He made around 2000usd just with airdrop coins. For some people it is not much, but as for me, it is a success. So yes, airdrops are extremely profitable.
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Nowadays, most of the airdrops are scam and only few are reals which make airdrops down. In past, airdrops are good to earn profit but now mostly airdrops are fraud like 90% airdrops ask for donation and some ask for your private key. I did not beleive in airdrops now, if i beleive then it is the only one app- Free Airdrops. Download this app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smashrash.airdrops_smashrash, only this app add real airdrops!
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
Actually an interesting question! I think if there is an airdrop without a bounty then there is no because, it gives very little and those coins that gives airdrops are worthless, the chance to earn in airdrop is very small.
Activity: 336
February 06, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
Yes airdrop can be profitable , if the ico or airdrop is successfull you can earn millionsof dollars , the secret is that, you make sure you register, correctly, and hold the tokens wait promote also do campaigns it will help to boost the coin to the market,once they launch wait for it, or you can sell but lots of people gets profit buy holding it
and sell in the right time
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
In order to get profit, you have to participate in everything that comes to hand, as there are a lot of bad airdrops over here, so you have to go into everything that meets, then maybe after a while you will be lucky and you will be transferred a good coin to your purse. But very often those coins that come from the airdrop are worthless at first, so we have to wait!
Pages:
Jump to: