Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 54. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
Yes, they can be, but currently with so many airdrops you can spend much time to earn some cents. I'm joining many airdrops during two months and I'll get my own idea of it is worthy or not. I recommend to do the same.

And my approach is different than selling the faster you can. I prefer to hold them and see if in a couple o months the coin rises. I did that with EBTC and it was a good idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
February 07, 2018, 04:56:13 AM
I have many airdrops on my ethereum wallet but 95% of this, is useless and no value. My best airdrop is ebtc and I sell all my ebtc for 5 ethereum when the pump starting long long ago.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 07, 2018, 04:54:15 AM
Yes Airdrops is a good way to earn money, and its profitable, but now these days some airdrops are scam,cheats, and fraud. So if you join airdrops always be careful.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 04:50:01 AM
I consider this an unprofitable activity. Time is spent very much, and the minimum is obtained. The bulk does not send tokens. And those who send - do not cost anything.
February 07, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
It's profitable from time to time. Last 2-3 month it isn't. But in the spring and a little in the summer the Airdrops were really very good!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
My friends are getting in a lot of AirDrop campaigns which are valuable (as they said) but I think it will be valuable only if you have time for it except for the Twitter/Facebook like/share campaigns. I found that all other campaigns will require a lot of our time.
Activity: 140
February 07, 2018, 04:31:30 AM
Those ETH based Token airdrops are mostly worthless. There may still be some legitimate token airdrops with good intentions to make it big but its hard to find. On the other hand, DeepOnion is one airdrop which is currently most considerate.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
I agreed on most comments here, particapte some myself. But i have to say most are junks, and takes a bit longer to reap the real benefits. I can see a big trend on airdrops to build community.. At the current rate, 80% probably are junks though.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:22:58 AM
airdrops maybe profitable to others but not to all community perhaps. Because there are some airdrops are just a props or front only that's there is risk anyway. But like what other said its an opportunity and a great way start of earnings especially if you are a newbie in this industry.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
are there any tricks about airdrops that you know? guys i want to know about underwater stones if there are
EMV
Activity: 183
February 07, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
If to be engaged in these programs more it is not less constant, especially that at whom in purses wind that walks, such way of earnings can bring rather quite good dividends for downtime. So, do not miss an opportunity. To the mastodons which are already trading at the exchanges and moving large sums this article it is not really interesting. And that who looks in the section "Earnings without Investments" - you got where it is necessary.
Activity: 773
February 07, 2018, 01:27:28 AM
Airdrop is an opportunity to get tokens for free. How much they will be profitable, everything will depend on the project itself. Maybe from 10 airdrops, in which you will participate and get free tokens, 1-2 will bring you at least some profit.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
February 06, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

Agree to you. There are many fake airdrops or frauds, they are asking for donations. That is very scam, if they are asking for donations, then it is not airdrop anymore. Airdrop is free, you can earn just giving some information, such as wallet's public address.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops are profitable if you are smart individual. Nearly all airdrop tokens get listed on decentralized exchange like etherdelta. In some cases there will be initial pump for the coin so if you are smart enough you would have make profit from the initial pump before the big dump.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
With a lot of airdrops scams coming out it's not really worth it and airdropped coins don't hold much value anymore.
it is true, but airdrop is very advantageous because a rule is very easy and does not require extra energy
Activity: 248
February 06, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
Yes, airdrops can be a good source of free income, though most of the airdrops now are just a fraud, just giving you some shitcoins with no value. Some airdrops had a really good price like Bitcoin Red and Etherium Blue, you just need to keep an eye on the price to maximize your profits because some are just pump and dumps,.

if people do airdrop they better do bounties , on bounties high percentage that they can earn more than most of airdrop that seems good but when you hold something it has no value , maybe it is better to focus on bounties rather than doing some shit on airdrops , im not saying all of airdrops are not good but usually it has really no good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
Now there are a lot of airdrops.  I think that most of them are garbage.  Do not participate in airdrop, if the project does not have a website at least.  And of course, if they ask for a secret key.  I trust only airdrops of such projects, which have a large advertising campaign, and for which airdrops are only an additional way of advertising their token, but not the main.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 06, 2018, 09:01:42 PM
Yes, airdrops can be a good source of free income, though most of the airdrops now are just a fraud, just giving you some shitcoins with no value. Some airdrops had a really good price like Bitcoin Red and Etherium Blue, you just need to keep an eye on the price to maximize your profits because some are just pump and dumps,.
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:56:18 PM
With a lot of airdrops scams coming out it's not really worth it and airdropped coins don't hold much value anymore.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 08:33:54 PM
Yes a lot of airdrop are profitable but still remember some are fraud. Like monero gold (XMRG) it was listed on COINEXCHANGE Developer of xmrg minted billions of supply and sell it to all buyer. In Just 2 days price down to 3SATS ang XMRG gone. So be careful a lot of them now are fraud
Many airdrop are good but not all coin has value. Its depend to the coin that you've earn in airdrop,
Thats reason why you need to be ware to choose airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: