Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 61. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Airdrop can be obtained easily. Only joining a telegram group can we get a coin. Airdrop is always beneficial because we get it for free.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
I got my first airdrops and even if its a small amount (15$ to 20$) I think it's a very good start for somebody that is just starting!

of course also many scams and waste of time, so better check carefully whos giving the airdrop!
Activity: 322
February 02, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
Good question ! Some of the Airdrops are really worth and some are scams. Specially most of the Airdrops are scams and you should be very careful when you do a airdrop. But there are airdrops you can get a considerable profit and always go through their white paper and social media channels to get a clear idea about this. Anyway airdrop profit is very low when comparing to bounty campaigns and it is best to do bounty campaigns and you can get a good profit from it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 01:30:19 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I have been following airdrop for a long time, if lucky, he will get a coin from airdrop, but for those who have not been lucky then it will not be given. Now I have a lot of coins produced from airdrop, but the coins generated from airdrop are mostly coins at cheap prices, but if we patiently hold them then the coins we get from airdrop will penetrate the expensive and worthy amount to sell. . I have sold some coins from airdrop after I lasted several months.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
By its calculations i will say : that the airdrops are 50% of their profitability , because of only ten bonuses  , only 3-5 pay. If there is an extra minute in your workday , then it can be used for passing work  airdrops . But how did i notice the other participants only negative revies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
January 30, 2018, 08:33:20 PM
Yes all airdrops are profitable because all this airdrops are free and you can earn money when this airdrop price pump so high. In my expirience lot of token come from airdrops has big profit if we hold it so long.
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
January 30, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
Yes but only for pennies. Not really worth the time imo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:29:52 PM
It depends on the coin and how much percentage they allocated for airdrops. The profitable ones were the ethereum gold and litecoin gold. While some bounties only allocate 2%-5% of their overall bounty for airdrops by joining their telegrams.

I know all depending the coin itself but do you ever think how many airdrop were launched and you find only 2 potential ones?
I think joining airdrop is an easy task but it can tell us directly that airdrop is not profitable. Mostly not profitable.
Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 06:14:04 PM
Airdrop coins are very suitable as the first income for beginners because you do not need to invest your money. I also take part in many. I have not earned a lot yet, but I read that there are people who earn about 1500$ on them a month.
Activity: 236
January 30, 2018, 02:05:36 PM
Personally I don't think they are, I have never had a decent profit, and I prefer bounty campaigns.

If you are looking to get hold of some free crypto, have a look at Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform. You sign in, give replies to tasks and get crypto for it.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 88
January 30, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
can say that it is equally beneficial, both for members who join and also for the project that held the airdrop, except the project is scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Airdrops are profitable , its the best way for new comers, you needn't to spend your own money , join in a airdrop , you can get your  first pot of gold.
Activity: 392
January 30, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
before they where really profitable but know a lot of the airdrops are now a lie and scams that will get your information and hack your coins and also some of the airdrops are drop coins so I prefer when you got them sell it
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 29, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Nobody agree that Airdrops are profitable and here's why:
  • You can only have a handful of token or coins after you signup or comply airdrop requirements
  • most of them are actually scams and they just want your email and other information for their own purpose
  • even you receive tokens and coins doesn't mean you receive money because most of them doesn't hit Cryptocurrency exchange
  • even if you received tokens and coins, they're only sitting on your wallet like shit coins for a long long time because they never ever have values because they are scams
Activity: 236
January 29, 2018, 05:08:47 AM
Not really, they are a marketing tool that is used to spread awareness, so you never really receive that many tokens, but they do not cost you anything so it's not a bad thing.

If you are looking to get hold of some free crypto I would look into Crowdholding. You can log in for free and earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks. They have completed their ICO a few weeks back and they hit the exchange next month, so their token will be worth something.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 378
January 29, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
Though most of the Airdrops are fake but Airdrops are free and you don't invest financially in it so it is profitable but they do take a really long time to send your airdrop coins. Good coins earned on the airdrop will definitely be very profitable but we have to be patient and keep trying to find airdrop to get good results. Some upcoming airdrop links :
1. http://refer.data.eco/invite/1yHH5QyD
2. http://t.me/ebcoin_bot?start=34Q9HJ
3. https://inbot.io/join/HJFz9BGSf
whether the link is indeed airdrop that can make a profit ?,
I think not, the average airdrop is just a garbage token and is useless,
90% of 100%. just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 280
January 29, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
Though most of the Airdrops are fake but Airdrops are free and you don't invest financially in it so it is profitable but they do take a really long time to send your airdrop coins. Good coins earned on the airdrop will definitely be very profitable but we have to be patient and keep trying to find airdrop to get good results. Some upcoming airdrop links :
1. http://refer.data.eco/invite/1yHH5QyD
2. http://t.me/ebcoin_bot?start=34Q9HJ
3. https://inbot.io/join/HJFz9BGSf
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 28, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Well, I tried some airdrops without any results: I received actually something, but of no value.
But some friends were more lucky, and the coins they received as gift now are precious.
I think that - as it free and the subscription last just some minutes - it worth a try.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
More and more often the airdrops become unprofitable. There are lots of scam airdrops, which need only one - to get your profile data. So it's not good way to earn the money now. Be careful with it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
In most of the big profits they do not bring, but they also do not take a lot of time. Having received 3000 coins Rebl, which I successfully sold at $ 0.4 was very nice, so that someone as lucky
Pages:
Jump to: