Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 63. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
January 25, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
It is already over period when the airdrop campaigns are now lucrative. I don't think you should ever deal with airdrops. Bounty campaigns are much more lucrative for now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Initially, I considered participation in airdrops as an opportunity to get into the subject and understand everything. In this application, airdrops, bounty and subscription companies are a good way to learn things about crypto currencies. As for money, then everything depends on your performance and luck, of course.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
Better to spend time on social bounties and signature campaigns. I know that you can earn a lot on airdrop, but ibt rather the lottery than stable earning. You shouldn't spend all day and fill airdrop forms.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
January 25, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Airdrops is good for making coins and some airdrops gives huge jackpot which we never know. It's free so everyone likes free thinghs in this world. I suggest you to join all airdrops and get coins.
I think that before the airdrops were extremely profitable, but now they are used for cheap advertising. Also they are asked to send a small amount into the account. Never do this, since this amount will never be greater than airdrop.
Activity: 209
January 25, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
90%+ of airdrops are shit, you can earn low money with airdrops
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
I'd like to know about this as well Smiley I am very new to BCT and to crypto as a whole, just wanted to start off my luck with some free coins being airdropped here. Anything you guys can suggest that are open to newbie members?
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
In general, airdrops are scams. But occasionally the airdrop can gives a good profit. It's your choice whether you need to spend time for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
Yes, airdrop is free and you can get huge amount of coins if you study it well and knows how it works, its another way to get btc BTC or altcoin, airdrops have it's own negative side, assuming you play faucet and waste your time with a little amount of satoshi, or you loss if you don't have patience in trading.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
January 24, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Maybe it is profitable if you join in Airdrop with a good project that their altcoin will boom. Its not wrong to join an Airdrop but beware of SCAM. Because many Airdrops do scamming through asking for donations. To be safe just join those who are not asking for donations because as i know Airdrop is for free. Goodluck :p
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
That's true and airdrop is not only a good way to earn a profit, it's also the easiest way too. But since lots of airdrops are on the air for grabs now, we could also hardly tell which one is legit or not but whether you will be bumped into a scammy airdrop, that's ok because you got nothing to lose in the first place but always bear in mind to be vigilant all the time when joining an airdrop because you might end up giving your private key of your ETH wallet instead of its address.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 07:02:45 AM
Airdrop means free coins! Join StrongHands $SHND airdrop here: https://goo.gl/forms/psOK273lYnGVL0vt1
FIRST 1000 ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ONLY. SHND community is growing. Soon, this will be the coin of the year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
very very profitable.. i get my capital for trading from selling airdrop and bounty reward. that is worth it you can earn btc from airdrop and bounty. with a little patient waiting for exchange and promote the coin you have. you can try it.. but now a lot of airdrop is scam project. more careful
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 01:48:46 AM
Yes, airdrops are profitable but upto a limit not a lot. Till now i have also participated in many airdrops but didn't got anything but my brother who is working from last few months got a lot of coins from airdrop only and earned few thousand dollars. I think its completely depends on luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
January 24, 2018, 01:44:59 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Some of th are good but not all of them , because there is so many airdrop are worthless, the value of coin are not valuable so need to choose wisely.
Activity: 110
January 24, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
Airdrops are something where we can get some free coins  without investing much time and efforts. Although most of the airdrops are fake but there is no harm in applying for that. We cant make a big money with it but a small money is also if you are getting it for free.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
January 23, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
Do you know project Sirius? For the airdrop, you will recieve 5000 coins and it worths more than 500 USD. Know more via the link below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sirius-a-new-smart-chain-freely-distributed-2609407
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 23, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
there are so much airdrops but not all can give you profit for example you can join DeepOnion realy good project which will give you  profit,but dont think you need tokens from Airdrop.
Activity: 448
January 23, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
Airdrops is good for making coins and some airdrops gives huge jackpot which we never know. It's free so everyone likes free thinghs in this world. I suggest you to join all airdrops and get coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
Just small part of airdrops can give you profit. Besides its necessary to wait until the price of coins grows. And use separate ETH wallet and email for airdrop.
Oh, nice recommendation. And why  do you suggest to have separate ETH wallet and email for airdrop?Why it can be dangerous?
Activity: 644
January 23, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Airdrops now are not profitable because some are just scams and just a waste of time. Only few airdrops now are  good but not as profitable than bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: