Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 65. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 22, 2018, 07:39:46 PM
Have earn some dollar through Airdrop
Its quite awesome to fill a form and you receive free coins,but majority are fraud and aim at collecting data.

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
January 22, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
Most of the airdrop aren't profitable at all! but some might be profitable.

Example : Hawala.Hat giving out 85 tokens for free as the airdrop (if I'm not mistaken), and it's now worth over $500 (was $2.2k when it was at the peak). And this is not the only one!
So, I think yes it is profitable as long as you joined an airdrop of a promising project. But it's not that hard to claim an airdrop though, just try to join as much airdrops as u can. Who knows it might be a hidden gem!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Some are profitable and some are not, it is your choice to join in airdrop that you think will pump high at the ends. You can participate to all of it if you like because it is so easy to do airdrop and you may not know one of the coin you participated will rise in value after a year. Just hodl if you got one or value pump high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
As long as I follow the airdrop, the majority is unprofitable, some are just junk coins. But there are some airdrop that is profitable because the value of coins can be said not too cheap. For now the airdrop is not at all profitable, just a waste of time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
In our everyday lives, if we spend all of us at the computer or with our cell phones, social media or other web sites, the money comes from people who enjoy it and make money in the form of airdrops. Of course, the chances of winning and winning medals are many times luck.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
January 22, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
Airdrop is not always profitable,but some times you might just hit a jackpot.However it takes only a few seconds to fill the form to get free tokens/coins,so why not try our luck!!
I have around 12 coins in my wallet but all of them are $0 now,so all i do is wait for it to gain value.
Yes, but do not forget that you are still wasting your time on this registration, which is also quite expensive now. You also waste your time to watch the price. And if you have many airdrops you will lost so much time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
the good coins earned on the airdrop will definitely be very profitable but we have to be patient and keep trying to find airdrop to get good results because many people who want airdrop
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
January 22, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
it think very few are profitable and maximum airdrops are just scams according to me its ok as far as it is free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
It is very hard to earn real money on random airdrops. Example of random airdrop is small airdrops for registering in the ico's website. Some ico don't survive and some of them will take enormous time to get posted on exchanges. real profitable airdrops are usually built for long term holders. An example is deeponion community. Back then, they had free airdrops for none-holders, for promoting their website. After onion is promoted successfully, the developing team quickly changed their rule, as for now airdrops are only for holders.

I fully agree, airdrop will not give you quick money, only for a long period of time can you feel the benefits of a coin. If we recall that at one time the ethereum was also distributed on the airdrop, then its cost was infinitely small, and now it is one of the most promising coins.
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
In my opinion ,depends which airdrop you participate into. Those Ethereum based Token airdrops are mostly worthless. There may still be some legitimate token airdrops with good intentions to make it big but its hard to find. On the other hand, DeepOnion is one airdrop which is currently the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 22, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
Not any airdrop. less 10% legit but more than it priceless. My first Airdrop was EBTC and noe you can see how it price. almost $2. and I got $2,5K.
Activity: 12
January 22, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
It is very hard to earn real money on random airdrops. Example of random airdrop is small airdrops for registering in the ico's website. Some ico don't survive and some of them will take enormous time to get posted on exchanges. real profitable airdrops are usually built for long term holders. An example is deeponion community. Back then, they had free airdrops for none-holders, for promoting their website. After onion is promoted successfully, the developing team quickly changed their rule, as for now airdrops are only for holders.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
In my opinion no, i have joined several airdrops before and most of them don't even deliver the airdrop and the one that send the airdrop is also useless because the token has no value in the market, especially now when you have to pay to get listed at etherdelta, surely this will end the airdrop process as it's hard to enter the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:39:00 AM
Most airdrops are not profitable because most of them are scams and legit ones will give you so little.
Activity: 40
January 22, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
From my experience most of them won't pan out.  Either they never give anything out or they do and it's not really worth anything.  Sometimes you do find actual good ones but they are pretty rare.
Activity: 21
January 22, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
It depends, but some of them are.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
well free money doesn't hurt
Activity: 98
January 21, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
airdrops do have there uses.. unfortunately scammers have taken advantage of it and given airdrops a bad name

if a legitimate project doesn't want to deal with legal issues right away an ICO might not be best.. by airdropping there coins they can avoid legal issues in most countries.... also by the team keeping some of the coins it makes them work for their money.. some of the bigger successes will come from airdrops.. you will see this soon...

but with good there is also bad... a lot of airdrops are being used as a marketing tool to get people to buy more.. and where you buy more the team dumps all their coins then disappears... thats when you need to use your judgement on which airdrops are good and bad.. but just because a coin was airdropped doesn't mean its bad.. if the project is solid and continuing to move forward.. then it might be the best free coin you got via airdrop

Activity: 33
January 21, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Yes they are but for every legit one there are 20 scam/waste of time projects.
Pages:
Jump to: