Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 96. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable and my advice to you would be to not go for those airdrops because some of them is just a scam, it's just a waste of time unless you know the dev. I hope you find what you are looking for but I don't think you will find riches in airdrops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 06:57:48 PM
If the Airdrop doesn't require you any kind of investment more than just your time, is it probably always profitable unless it's a scam project.
usually every airdrop coin price is low and increases only at the beginning of airdrop in launching. airdrop increases if from develops pump to reach marketcap. that's why airdrop is given for free so that we as coin holders can increase their coin price through trading. especially at this time many airdrop, who steal data each participant in the name of airdrop. we must be wary of every participant in airdrop
The fact that most tokens that are distributed in Airdrops are useless, I know, but just what do they do with the data of the participants? "Steal", but what are they for?

Maybe on some airdrops we can say its useless, but I don't think its certain at all times that your data will be stolen. In some other aspects those infomations collected was just for proof of legitimacy of the airdrop participants. If those non profitable airdrops might not be successful, well definitely it will really happen that possibility of failing with their projects and airdrops tokens is a massive fail then there's no distributions will happen and all we should do is move on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
December 20, 2017, 06:46:49 PM
Are Airdrops Profitable?
Sure, because it's free Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
Profit is your revenue minus ones cost, dealing with airdrops which is mostly free, I don't think much is there just for one to fill the necessary requirement just that not all the airdrop that pay off. But even with this profit is still being realized
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 20, 2017, 05:14:01 PM
Many airdrops are a complete waste of time and I would stay away from the majority of them but you will find now and again the odd gem that could really get strong backing by the Community at large and also some talented people behind it. I once went into one airdrop a long time ago and it was actually called Community coin. It had a very strong following at the time and we all did heavy marketing for the coin. A few years ago I remember selling it for over one Bitcoin and at the time Bitcoin was around 750 USD. That was one of the best airdrop coins I ever participated in till today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:10:33 PM
 not always, but sometimes it can get pretty good airdrops. but if you spend  the energy for bounty campaign insted of you spend on for airdrop, you earn more
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 04:58:14 PM
Well I participated in about 10 airdrops and 9 of them at the cost of received tokens less than 5 dollars, but one of them shot and I sold it for 120 dollars  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 04:52:14 PM
For me personally, the airdrops do not make sense. You get a crumb from the table as a result. It is much more interesting to participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
Fill the form can earn money without doing any task, but that's a lot of fake airdrop to get the identity of airdrop followers, whereas airdrop is not worth the price ...
Activity: 144
December 20, 2017, 03:51:27 PM
I would also like to know how profitable airdrops and bounties are. So many, I dont know how to pick.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 20, 2017, 03:37:35 PM
If the Airdrop doesn't require you any kind of investment more than just your time, is it probably always profitable unless it's a scam project.
usually every airdrop coin price is low and increases only at the beginning of airdrop in launching. airdrop increases if from develops pump to reach marketcap. that's why airdrop is given for free so that we as coin holders can increase their coin price through trading. especially at this time many airdrop, who steal data each participant in the name of airdrop. we must be wary of every participant in airdrop
The fact that most tokens that are distributed in Airdrops are useless, I know, but just what do they do with the data of the participants? "Steal", but what are they for?
Activity: 588
December 20, 2017, 03:24:59 PM
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
December 20, 2017, 03:21:36 PM
If you're being after for collecting tokens then Airdrops might useful but in terms of profit then I think only few of them are really giving good tokens but when they did, it is almost no value and that's why I stopped joining Airdrops because I do receive some tokens before but until now they didn't hit any cryptocurrency exchanges so that's why I won't participate to any Airdrops anymore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 03:18:51 PM
I bet that almost all the erc20 token airdrops are scam, especially when their main "attraction" is speed...while every erc20 token transacts at the same speed.
Activity: 116
December 20, 2017, 03:17:36 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
December 20, 2017, 03:16:49 PM
I participate in airdrops only when I have a lot of free time.
several coins already cost $ 20-30
most 3-5 $
some did not send anything, or do not trade on stock exchanges
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 02:55:40 PM
Airdrops are profitable because you have nothing to lose, airdrops are meant to be free what you just need is to do the task required of you and submit, the fact still remains that not all will click but some will, so you keep trying but one just need to know that if there is more valuable things to do with your time do instead of airdrops
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 20, 2017, 01:01:41 PM
Airdrops are actually a good source of income. If you wait patiently for their prices to go up like other cryptocurrency, they can be profitable. Some tokens have a great future ahead of them even they dont have a great start.
I agree, for example, IBTC or IETH airdrops  were very profitable. It is better to participate, it's not difficult. Just do not participate where you are asked to transfer money. This is an occasion to reflect.
Activity: 119
December 18, 2017, 03:31:41 AM
100% profiable! It's free money.. I know one guy, he don't work, airdrops is his work.. But it's not couple of airdrops, couple of hundred per month) and you need time to hold tokens for higher price Wink
Activity: 77
December 17, 2017, 10:50:31 PM
Airdrops are profitable in way of holding it while waiting for the right time to sell it to make its price go up. Just be patience in joining airdrops and you will get a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: