Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 91. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
December 26, 2017, 06:25:21 AM
Airdrop is free money.
It term of ROI, it's an infinite percentage of gain. Because you bet 0$ and you win some $. You can't have more percentage of winning than that.

Of course some of them will give you clearly nothing, but you take 0 risk and you have something in return. It's a good call to start in my opinion, but it will take you some time to look after them and fill all the forms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
Most of arirdrops are profitable, you just be patient and just wait some time to get tokens. You can get tokens from air drops in a few weeks or month, it's normally. I got 100$ per week only with airdrops.
some of them yes but some of them is not.but to join airdrop it is so easy .any one can join.so no problem weather this is profitable or not.we just fill eth address and other info.even newbie can join this.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 06:04:20 AM
Most of arirdrops are profitable, you just be patient and just wait some time to get tokens. You can get tokens from air drops in a few weeks or month, it's normally. I got 100$ per week only with airdrops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:03:43 AM
Generally to be engaged in airdrops - not grateful employment. Of all the companies where I participated, coins sent 10% approximately. And given that they are now making things more complicated and the time for these airdrops is going down more and more, I left this occupation.
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 26, 2017, 06:01:04 AM
Yes it is but not all airdrops are profitable since most of the airdrops now are just scam. I have participated in an airdrop before which gave me a real profit and that's the kind of airdrop that i have been missing since then.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 05:57:08 AM
You can earn profit in airdrop but not all airdrop are good the others are just like ponzi scheme,after they release there coin in the market and got many donations they vanish like a bubble that is why there is so many shit coins because of fraudelent airdrop.
Merit: 103
homt.net
December 26, 2017, 05:56:09 AM
Now most of the airdrop are fake either they are collecting data or they are promoting their project . Some are trying to scam by asking private key . So now it’s real hard to find genuine airdrop,
Activity: 267
December 26, 2017, 05:38:28 AM
yes for me Airdrop is so very profitable. The price will rise after 4 - 5 months ahead but surely in the early months there will be a severe pump and dump. but most of the time the airdrop is created just a scam (not paid) different from Airdrop last month exactly June - September Airdrop classy like EBTC, BTCRED, BLUE, IBTC, ELTCOIN and many more they really pay it but now most Airdrop is just a scam only to seek the benefit of certain parties with donations for participants who want to participate.
Activity: 420
December 26, 2017, 05:27:26 AM
What thing that's not make profit if that is something free?

Although sometimes there are that's not valuable but it's ok because
Activity: 381
December 26, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

i think it depends on the coin it self not all has profit, but also some has profit, but who knows what coin has huge profitable on the future?
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
December 26, 2017, 04:57:35 AM
Some of airdrops are very profitable, like ETH Blue they gave 10,000 tokens and the price now is 0.5$

Also we have Bitcoin Red , eBTC and DeepOnion.

they really gave so much token and money. i do not think we can see anything like this again.
something like this happened once a year, and that's already happened. i will still try and make earn tokens Smiley
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
December 26, 2017, 04:30:41 AM
When selecting Airdrops first go through the white paper and try to learn more about the coins. There are lot of shitcoins out there. So, if you choose without proper research you might end up wasting your time for some tokens which are worthless. Airdrops are profitable sooner or later only if you choose wisely.
Yes, your opinion is correct. most of airdrop is just for advertising and theirs coins is valuess. So, if you do not have enough knowledge and skill, you should not waste your time, let choose bounty to work
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 04:29:39 AM
Airdrops are free, so all they require is your time. I would say that most airdrops are (nearly) worthless, but there are hidden gems that can give you good profit.
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 04:21:03 AM
I was registered, in hundreds of projects, received coins probably only from ten, and then came a penny, even selling does not make sense
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
December 26, 2017, 04:17:42 AM
Sometime we just getting scammed by airdrop, sometime it can be worth $200. But it absolutely give you profit because you just filling the form.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:09:03 AM
It is highly profitable because it is free but you have to be careful of scam.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
December 26, 2017, 03:57:52 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I also participated in some airdrop but i only received two tokens in my wallet which only one has value and the other one has no value. So i think airdrop is not worth the time nor the data you input to the form. I think they only want the donation before running away and create another airdrop project.
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
December 26, 2017, 03:57:18 AM
well...i am also now a bit sceptical... and deeponion airdrop, its asking for too much...
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 26, 2017, 03:50:13 AM
Most of them are scam and useless so that's why you haven't got any token because they only want the donation money and will run away after they can't milk people anymore. Some of them have value but it's rare and the value goes down fast because a lot of people get it for free and they don't care about holding. For me airdrop is a waste of time and i better use the time for something else.
Yes, instead of spending time on air, watch a new Hollywood movie. Airdrops are mostly deceptive.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 03:49:22 AM
Do you know ebtc, ibtc, its best airdrops ever
Pages:
Jump to: