Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 95. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 06:33:19 AM
If not to be lazy, then you can have a good profit. Too many empty eyrdrops, but sometimes very good ones come across. Do not forget that bitcoin once also distributed. You need to have patience to make a profit.

you are right. if you join 30 airdrops per a day, you can get 1000 dollars after 2 months.
especially if you are lucky, profits are enough Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 24, 2017, 06:30:07 AM
Logically airdrops should be the most profitable thing in the crypo World. Because it's the most effortless way of acquiring coins. You get free coins with out paying or doing anything. This is where the problem begins. It is so rare in this World that you get coin/money before giving anything so unfortunately most of these people saying they are giving coins with air drop either a scam or they just want to get their ad done. If you are lucky enough to find a legit airdrop then yes it is profitable.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 06:23:03 AM
I miss airdrop like a few months ago, like posttoken and ebch. currently some airdrop ask participants to make a deposit.
very disappointing
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
If not to be lazy, then you can have a good profit. Too many empty eyrdrops, but sometimes very good ones come across. Do not forget that bitcoin once also distributed. You need to have patience to make a profit.
Who knows the coin that went to Airdrop can replace the same bitcom in the future.
Activity: 434
December 24, 2017, 05:56:54 AM
Activity: 179
December 24, 2017, 05:50:04 AM
Of course, this is a really useful thing. Absolutely for free, you can get promising coins, which you can earn a lot from.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 05:38:02 AM
For 1 month I received about 15 coins in airdrops, which is about $ 50 in the non-exchange rate, if you absolutely can not do anything and fill it up, and if there are more important things, do not play this roulette)
ONLY HODL
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 24, 2017, 05:35:26 AM
Joining airdrops is useless,no single penny would return for your efforts dont try it you will just waste your time.
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 05:16:31 AM
The airdrops make no sense to me. Yes, you can get a few dollars, but is it worth it? You can spend time more productively.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 02:33:49 AM
Airdrops are something profitable but somethings will do no good to you. It will depend on the ICO project. If the coins have value at the end of ICO.
Activity: 223
December 23, 2017, 02:31:31 AM
Airdrops are definitely profitable. But we need to watch out for frauds.
Blue and eltcoin are airdrop coins that have turned out very fine recently.
There a whole lot of others. However we need to be careful of those asking for private keys as well as those that seek donations.

The motto is keep filling airdrop forms. You can never tell which one will be your next fortune maker
Activity: 228
December 23, 2017, 02:06:09 AM
All airdrops is not a profitable , I’m do regular airdrop I have a 44 airdrop coin but some coin is a very profitable as like HRC20 is a one of the best valuable coin and I’m got this coin around 12k it’s value around $50 and other coin I’m just put in my wallet long time later I want to sell those coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
December 21, 2017, 05:15:56 PM
Are Airdrops still profitable with this high ethereum prices?
Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 05:15:41 PM
Airdrops are all profitable, because they are free. You don't lose anything. But if you spend a lot of time on them, you lose your valuable time, which could be spent on something useful
Activity: 213
December 21, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Yes sometimes the coins which are gained in the airdrops are valueable but sometimes they have a low cost which is not much effective for bussiness but yes one can go for airdrops as at some extent they will also be listed and will have a greatest value.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
Yeah, I think sometimes it can be pretty profitable. Follow airdrop profiles in twitter and get the ones that dont require you to send any money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
December 21, 2017, 03:57:18 PM
airdrop is profitable because it is free. but most airdrop is a scam. so be careful in providing information when you sign up to get free airdrop. they can steal your wallet data.
Activity: 458
December 21, 2017, 03:20:53 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

The answer is in two ways because some aidrop dev just buy smart contract just to make money while other airdrop devs do have a good plan for the airdrop coin. Either of the two, airdrops are profitable when there is a good dev behind it and not profitable with dev that is after making money buy dumping the coin on etherdelta.
Activity: 518
December 21, 2017, 03:07:31 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Only some airdrops are profitable. The best example is Bitcoin Cash. Some time ago many people get these coins in the number as they have BTC coins. For now the price of Bitcoin Cash grew to high level.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 21, 2017, 03:06:16 AM
Yes it is, you may join any or actually every airdrop and you can get/earn tokens but the problem is which token will rise because most of them are like useless wherein they are asking for donations and I think they're scam. However, there are some tokens that you think will not be developed but eventually they will just like with BTCRED - I had that token and I sell them for a good price (I thought) but after few weeks of development it pumped and that was one of my regrets in this business.
Pages:
Jump to: