Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 94. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:39:23 PM
How could it be possible? Is there still people using airdrops? most times they are just giving out one or two tokens from each one. And they are not even worth $1 or $2 in total.

You need to be in ten airdrops at the same time to at least make ten dollars.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 24, 2017, 01:59:08 PM
I think airdrops is a way to get some free coins, but usually, the price will not too high and you should hold a long time to see its value.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 01:54:28 PM
Yes,  but just a few profits. The problem is only a few airdrops that are promising,  the others are just scam. I don't like joining many airdrops because I am afraid of getting scammed. I only join in one airdrop which is obviously promising. Besides I don't hope much on airdrops because the given tokens may lose their value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
December 24, 2017, 10:57:12 AM
I participated in about 30 airdrop-companies and during this time I got only a few dollars. Heard successful examples when people received more than 1000.

Apparently, I'm a loser  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:49:45 AM
Some airdrops do not share tokens shortly after someone fills out a form. But, almost all airdropped token prices are low when you receive them. Some people hold it for a long time because they believe the price will be pumped again and some people only sell it because they believe the price will only be thrown away rather than pumped. It's too hard to find an airdrop that will give you a big advantage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 10:28:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

Airdrops are always profitable. You get coins or money with effort from u. There is all types of companies or persons. Some are good or some are wrong.  But every time when u chose airdrop u checked about the company profile or there thinking. And chose wisely to participate in it. 

You always be careful. U gave them your ether account address but be careful don't sharing your personal information in these airdrops like personal or private keys and your personal information. If you be careful all time to participate it in u got good profit.
Activity: 434
December 24, 2017, 10:12:11 AM
Yes, Airdrops are profitable. But all are not profitable. Some airdrops makes me happy and more. One of this is Accelerator Network (ACC). It is very good project and team very active.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2017, 09:59:14 AM
Why not use Airdrops? You get tokens for free. I think this is very good, in addition tokens in the future will cost only more.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 09:37:45 AM
I think there is a profitable and there is also a disadvantage, the advantage is if Airdrop is genuine and we get bonuses every week and do not ask for our wallet account, and the disadvantage is if Airdrop is a scam and ask for our wallet data then our wallet is stolen all token so if you join Airdrop see if it is fake or original
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 09:33:26 AM
I do not really know this because I have never participated in airdrop but I read the airdrop thread and the discussion of some people who participated in the dala. they did get the coin though its small value but it is profitable for some of them.
Activity: 398
December 24, 2017, 09:16:30 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Few airdrop use newbies to keep their thread bump by promise 'airdrop'. Never come so you should drop them right away.
Activity: 560
December 24, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

Well in early December, shot to the moon bitcoin red and etherium blue, I on these airdrops made about $ 1600, telling my team began to quietly sell them
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 08:57:49 AM
I still don't have much respect for them. I sold all of my TRON recently. I also had XENON and it was worth 10$ at  one time. 2 days later it is 0.04$. I guess it is the same as ICOs. Most airdrops are scams and will fail, but some will succeed.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
December 24, 2017, 08:14:31 AM
It depends on the airdrop that you join. Because some airdrop are scam. But there are some that are legit. I have join some airdrop and some of them give me some profit.
Activity: 84
December 24, 2017, 08:01:35 AM
Yes. You could gain profit using airdrops only by requiring you to fill up a form and stay in their telegram until the end of their ICO. Analysing the process, you could earn income through filling up forms, joining their telegram, and only staying. This means that you could earn just through joining, making it the most less effort yet effective way in earning a profit.
Activity: 420
December 24, 2017, 07:22:43 AM
If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot

But usually airdrops are worthless and you can be scammed by it
Yes it is true, if you want other jobs to be completed maybe airdrop is the right thing to fill our empty time, if we are lucky we will benefit from airdrop that we have done before with the price soared
Activity: 214
December 24, 2017, 07:12:01 AM
The best aidrops this year has been RaiBocks, I think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
December 24, 2017, 07:11:07 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

no, if u want earn more profit just join bounty...but if u lucky u will coin with good price from airdrop.....and now alot fake airdrop from telegram channel want ur private key... BEWARE !!!
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 06:40:52 AM
You can always say that you made profit with airdrops since you did not really put any investments on it, just a little time and effort to do the requirements. Most airdrops give you little-to-nothing amounts of their shitcoins which you will dump at the instant you receive them, while others do not even bother to comply with what they tell you they are going to do if you pass all their requirements. You can always try to fill out the forms of those whose does not have too much or complicated requirements because what can be the risk and such a little time and effort won't really affect you from what you are doing, just do not expect that much from airdrops, which pretty much is based on luck because there are few out there that will actually matter to you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 06:34:15 AM
Waves platform airdrops by the team are very profitable but you need WCT or Waves tokens to receive these airdrops. 
Pages:
Jump to: