Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoins better than bicoins right now? - page 14. (Read 4711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 12, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
Some ideas of alternative coins are very interesting. In addition, most alternative coins have a technology that is better than bitcoin technology. But despite this, Bitcoin remains king.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:09:25 PM
Bitcoin isn't going all straight down, bitcoin is fluctuating, and that is because it is a currency, likewise other altcoins, so looking for which is better in this season isn't needful. All will fluctuate, besides bitcoin is the major market for most altcoins.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
For where, never, lailai, fabadan, mba, altcoin is never good one third of bitcoin. Bitcoin leads and reign far than any altcoin. Altcoins are just living in bitcoin shadow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
I believe that right now when the price of bitcoin falls down, altcoins are no better than bitcoin because bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins and the price of altcoins also falls down
Activity: 48
September 12, 2018, 06:01:37 PM
Cryptocurrencies in general are going through a really tough phase, but altcoins keep being better for short term trading or even daily trading, while bitcoin is still suited for really long term trading.
Activity: 218
September 12, 2018, 05:58:42 PM
I don't know. I'd still be in dollars. The market is too unstable. It is better to wait in the currency and then start from the market movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
I don't think so altcoins are better then that of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is too much advanced then that of Altcoin. And Bitcoin price is the big thing which keep it in number one position. Although bitcoins price is decrease but still it price is higher then that of all Altcoins price. Because of this many people like to invest in bitcoin in comparison to altcoins. Bitcoin is accepted in many Palace and easily exchange with many national currency in comparison to altcoins. These thing attract more and more people to use bitcoin instead of altcoins.
No bitcoin is the topmost choice for everyone.The price of altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.So you can imagine where does bitcoin stands.Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency and also the most expensive one in the market.Bitcoin has always been the first option in investment purposes as it gives good amounts of returns and that too in a shorter time period.Although the price of bitcoin is down but still it is above all the other cryptos or altcoins.
Activity: 350
💲
September 12, 2018, 03:25:04 PM
Sadly no, right now bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrencies that is dominating the market. It is the only cryptocurrency that I would trust to not loose my money on. Other altcoins are on the verge of going really to zero, or to take off. But the risk to get to zero is higher than the possibility of taking off, in my humble opinion
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 03:24:38 PM
If from the side of popularity, maybe so. But if you look at the functionality. Here I can argue. Both bitcoin and altcoin have a number of their characteristics.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
With the price of bitcoin continuously going down, do you think that altcoins could be better right now than bitcoins? I trust that bitcoin prices will still rise perhaps next year, but with the price still going down, maybe altcoins have a better chance. What do you guys think?
I don't think so altcoins are better then that of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is too much advanced then that of Altcoin. And Bitcoin price is the big thing which keep it in number one position. Although bitcoins price is decrease but still it price is higher then that of all Altcoins price. Because of this many people like to invest in bitcoin in comparison to altcoins. Bitcoin is accepted in many Palace and easily exchange with many national currency in comparison to altcoins. These thing attract more and more people to use bitcoin instead of altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 51
September 12, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
Bitcoin is the king but altcoins have a very good place in market so i guess eventually altcoins will be better than BTC
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
It is obvious that bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market. Many altcoins lost 50-70% in price, while bitcoin lost about 20% in this collapse.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
Comparing Alts with Btc is the worst thing you can do let alone saying if it's better than Btc. Believe you me that after all this bear saga most Alts will die a natural death and Btc will test a new ATH. There's just no comparison talk more of being better.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
September 12, 2018, 03:09:15 PM
Altcoin can never be better than bitcoin, all depend on bitcoin.
OTC
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
No. Though altcoins aren't bad to invest in, bitcoins can never be replaced. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
I can not say that. After all, I differentiate between bitcoin and altcoin. I think each of them has its own tasks in the market of crypto currency. And everyone has both features. So are the shortcomings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
Altcoin technology is definitely much better than bitcoin but the point is that bitcoin has a higher nominal value than all altcoins that make bitcoin more valuable to store.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
nothing better in the current market situation. it's the same bearish market same crashing. but if you wanna pick some altcoins to ride a bullrun i still prefer bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Now is a good time to invest in any coins. The market fell very much. When growth begins, then everything will grow. But better to choose the TOP coins.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
With the situation now, altcoins are high risk because of bitcoin fluctuations too much. Although the market will continue to grow in the coming time, the altcoins will probably fluctuate in the coming time. However, if you intend to hold long, the current price is quite good to buy. Some suggestions are XRP, XLM, NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: