Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 55. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
In my view, the prize manager only works for ICO and certain I personally think that if the ICO is considered a scam, then the reward manager has no idea for any bad thing that will happen during the campaign period because it will only damage his own reputation, they and they need to check the project before starting work with an Ico, because it is often bounty managers to be deceived, and also the follow-up hunters are cheated by Ico currently in circulation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:00:06 AM
If ICO reveals a scam bounty manager should not be blamed because it's very difficult nows to discover a Fake ICO from the beginning.
That's one of risk that a bounty hunter have to take into consideration when joining a campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 18, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
every day more and more scams . I also participated in uchit .... but I don't blame the Manager .
I agree, the Manager has nothing to do with this. I always come across those who always keep abreast of what is happening in the company and other things. Keeps with the hunters line.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
No, we cannot blame bounty manager because they don't have the power on token distribution. Bounty manager are also bounty hunters that can be a victim of scammed ICO. Remember that their work are harder than a  basic bounty hunter which are also not being paid.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 03:48:51 AM
Bounty Manager has nothing to do with what the project/ICO has become. There might be some reason but putting the blame in the Bounty is not the right to do. Hunters must understand that Bounty Manager is a hire workers as well and they only do is what is they were asked or what they are supposed to do as Bounty Manager nothing else unless they did something wrong allocating/distribution or may be even worse to put the reputations of the project under the line.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 03:46:14 AM
Several scam projects are present today. While there are some lazy bounty managers, we cannot blame them since it is a joint effort on our part as participants as well. Whenever we encounter these moments, best thing to do is to move on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
I dont think the bounty manager should be blamed. They are only employed to manage the bounty hence they do not really have anything to do with token sale and all that. We should blame the team of the project if it doesn't go well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
Disagree -- rarely think its the bounty managers fault. Typically it is more the fault of the project owners.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
Sometimes bounty managers are to be blamed , some of them are greasy and selfish
Activity: 560
June 18, 2018, 03:24:59 AM
As the investors can be tricked to believe in a project, announcers and bounty managers too can.
But bounty managers should be responsible in sharing any suspicious progress they know to prevent investors loss as soon as possible.
Rather doing that, here most of the bounty managers keeps on working for the scam project as they are paid to do so.
Knowingly presenting a scam as a legitimate project should also be considered a fraud.
What you are saying is very true. One bounty manager paused updating the spreadsheet because he was not hearing from the team anymore and so suspected it was a scam. He further halted the bounty program until he later heard from them before allowing us to proceed.
Activity: 233
June 17, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
I think that it's never worth to blame the bounty manager for the campaign failure! I myself am a bounty manager and always fulfill my obligations to the participants and get my money for it! I am not responsible for the fact that the project will deceive the participants, my job is just to do my thing!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 17, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
   I feel bad for what they encounter. So far I haven’t joined a scam bounty project,thank god. But for me, not all the time bounty managers are to be blamed for this incident.But there also have bounty managers that are aware of the situation but still they continue facilitating the project coz maybe they have salary by dev for it but the pity ones are the participants.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 07:35:05 PM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
We have to make this clear, scammed meaning the team ran off with your money or the ICO was a failure and you were not paid? Because a failed ICO cannot be considered a scam unless the reason was the former. Now, it would be quite unfair to place all of the blame on the manager. Yes he answers questions, monitors spreadsheets, compute stakes, and sometimes even sends out payments. But a manager cannot predict whether or not the project's team will run off. This is also one of the risks that they are being placed in. Yes they may have shortcomings, but handling bounties is no easy task. Also, it is our decision to join a particular bounty. We were not forced to join...we applied for it. This kind of thing is something we should have prepared ourselves for. Remember, it is not always a smooth journey. There will always be some rough roads along the way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

Scam is a normal phenomenon in a business platform like the cryptocurrency.. Scam is not acceptable and should be addressed. Bounty Managers should be blamed but we are not putting all the blame on them alone. Bitcointalk Admins i think should have more shares. because they administrators  should be able  to differentiate between a good/Scam token before  registering any bounty on it's platforms..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 17, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
While the scammers should be the ones to blame for any scam going on, the role of the campaign manager needs to be investigated, if he did not knew about the situation then he is just a victim like everyone else, you must understand that it does not matter how good you are at detecting scams you can be deceived, now if the campaign manager knew from the beginning the whole thing was a scam then he is guilty of helping scammers getting away with the money of the investors.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
I don't think blaming them is a good move. Just like bounty managers they can't predict or know if the ico will be going to scam especially if they present a good project and always communicate with the community. I think It must be bounty hunters responsibility too to learn on the bounty that we joined. If we don't get or earn our tokens. What more with the managers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
Bounty managers do not always know that this or that project is a scam. They are the same hired workers as hunters for generosity and also may be mistaken in choosing a project. So I never blame the manager for the project being a scum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
I don't think so i mean first of all you're the one who sign up there nobody force you into it and besides that's why you do the research

That is true. Bounty hunters are often reminded to only apply on campaigns that they have done a thororugh research on. However, sometimes, even research is not enough, therefore, we cannot blame anyone else's as future events are unpredictable.
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
bounty hunters blaming bounty managers must be new to this, we don't have an evidence if the bounty manager is connected to a scam ICO and as long as they are not part of it we can't do anything but to move on and find another one to promote.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 17, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
I understand both bounty hunters and bounty managers. It's definitely tough for both parties to be 100% sure if a certain project is going to be a scam or not and I completely understand why all bounty hunters feel bad in the end and start swearing towards the scam ICO. I mean, how'd you feel if you get an offer for a job somewhere and at the end of the month (when you're supposed to be paid) your boss tells you "Sorry but I can't pay you". Of course that you'll be angry. The only entity that it's to be blamed are the scammers and no one else.
Pages:
Jump to: