Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed? - page 57. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
never mind we do not have to blame others. we should be aware. and for the future must be careful in following the ICO and bounty so that events like this do not happen to us. thorough and keep digging information before starting work is the key to success.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
June 17, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

The manager is also get scammed by the team of the projects, so the one who can we blamed is the ICO team projects not the bounty manager.
The bounty manager is same as the bounty hunter, just their work is more and salary is more, also more responsibility.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Although the bounty manager was just performing a task to get paid just like the bounty hunters, he is partly to be blamed. Because some people on this forum follow dome bounty managers and they participate in all compaigs managed by them. Also bounty hunters do rely on bounty managers because they're the link between the hunters and the team behind the project. So if the manager fails to confirm the reliability of the team then it leaves hunters in a vulnerable position. Moreover this will affect the reputation of the manager negatively.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
The answer can be a yes and a no at the same time. If the bounty manager is from the team, then he is well aware of what was going to happen and never said anything. But if the bounty manager has nothing to do with the team, there is no need blaming him. It is not that easy to detect people with scam intentions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
bounty manager that I know only do its job to arrange registration of participant and check post according to regulation which have made until counting of number of stake got by participant and then submitted to ico owner for distribution of prize so if ico is not good then bounty manager can not be blamed
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 17, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Not all of them, but some bounty managers do treat poorly their backers and are so strict with rules that is better not to work with them. You have a high risk of not getting paid for a technicality.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Unfortunately, I also participated in this project . But I don't think the Manager is to blame, and I'm not gonna blame him.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

I have a friend who's a bounty manager, I know they have their own portfolio where you can see their previously managed campaigns and any other activities. This will determine how good or bad they handle a bounty campaign. I don't think the bounty manager is the one to be blamed on such a scam ICO. They only do their duties as a manager. The choice of being a scam is on the ICO itself
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Despite the fact that it will be very difficult to predict whether an ICO is a Scam, many managers are deliberately fraudulent ICO project, which in my opinion is unacceptable. One day I watched as one man made two consecutive project that was the most naturalnoy a Scam.
Activity: 136
June 17, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
No, they are not the one who to blame, because they just told what`s going to do and if the bounty manager know that he campaign that they have handling is a scam, they will immediately stop the campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
If the manager is not a part of the team of that scam project and just working and getting paid to manage the campaign he/she should not be the only one to be blamed because he/she might also a victim. Bounty hunters should also blame their selves because most are just aiming for easy money and not researching the project before they participate and promote, it its all about the greediness of people. If you will do your homework this scam is more unlikely to happen to you same as the manager, he/she should also be picky on what project to manage (especially if it is a bounty) because the output of that project can also affect his reputation in this forum.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
I don't think that the Manager is to blame for the fact that the project turned out to be scams
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 17, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
If they knew from the beginning that the bounty they are participating with is a scam then they dont have any rights to insult the manager. The problem is even if they knew it from the start they still keep going.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
I think to judge the campaign scam or not is not the responsibility of bounty managers. Its totally up to you. You should investigate properly before joining ICO rather than blame it on manager.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
Being a bounty manager is not a joke, because it is very serious matter for blaming  a bounty manager when some bounty campaign are didn't succeed. Sometimes a bounty manager they didn't know if the project that they are supporting are scam or not legit that's why if all bounty hunter didn't receive the rewards thay they are expecting it is not also bounty manager's fault because all bounty manager are also a human and not a perfect person.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
I don't think that they are entirely the person that should be blamed. But he/she has a fault and he/she must be responsible for it and learn from it. The problem if it goes on and on and it seems like he/she is really scamming people then that's a big problem.

We must also do our research to avoid such situations.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:13:14 AM
Mostly the bounty managers are not to be blamed because they probably have no idea whether the project is a scam or not but in the case of UCHIT, the bounty hunters are requesting the bounty manager to provide a proof of the chat with the CEO but as at now have not been able to do that and that is why the bounty hunters are on the neck of the manager.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 17, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
Managers receive a salary and this is their job. They are not to blame for the fact that you choose such bad companies to participate
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
June 17, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

No they should not be blamed but I guess they made wrong decisions also.
Look, this guys which will start an ICO do some face to face meeting in skype or other video call services just to be sure.
They show their faces for legitimacy and they will see you too. Just so to prove it is you.

If you are a manager you want to be secured also with the payment you will get.
Some of them are not paid from the start and will also have to wait after ICO.
So I guess theh really need a lot of research. Some just wont do it and got too excited to be a manager. That is where a wrong step happens.

You cannot blame the manager for you also have not done your part to see if it will be a scam or not before joining the bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
It is very pleasant to understand and observe that people start to think about it because in most cases the bounty managers are in the same position as the bounty hunters, but sometimes it is different, but justice always finds a person who is deceiving.
Pages:
Jump to: