Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 13. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoins are better than normal currency a hundred moments. Bitcoin is that type of money that you hold and you’re assured that it can increase its value in excess of some several hours while paper cash doesn’t posses this sort of excellent abilities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
For me too bitcoin is far more better that any other currency no matter that is a fiat or crypto. because bitcoin is giving more benefits to us than any other currency. We have more benefits in it.
Its true, because bitcoin is much better than other. It gives more advantages also and it has many uses and very useful currency we can invest and trading on bitcoin. Bitcoin has many benefits than other currency. The benefits of bitcoin transfer fees are low compared to conventional method of moving money, it has a great value and no paperwork. And the biggest benefits of bitcoin is no one can control your money only you, and no banks, and not controlled by the government.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Until now, I still need both. Cryptocurrency can i make as a fiat producer. Both have advantages and disadvantages, crypto still not spread about usability in real life. So fiat still take action or at least a card from bank.
You are right in the areas of the urban the bitcoin is not very common that the people are using the bitcoin only not the crypto currency. So for me as well the bitcoin is famous but in the areas of the regular currency the bitcoin is not very common, I use the bitcoin and I hope the bitcoin will be use as the world wide and the importance of the currency will increase more and more in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If we seen from one side of course it would be difficult to say that cryptocurrency is better than regular money, I think this is different thing, until whenever we will be difficult to use bitcoin directly so it still depends on regular currency.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I think we need both of them. There are still many establishments that accept only dollar bills. Even if we assume that every single business are using cryptocurrencies as a medium for trading, they would still need bills for it because the value of every currencies still changes and there might be some point that they might hold their BTC or any other cryptocurrencies because of its low value.
Activity: 364
We cannot say something is better or worse, at least for now, this transition period. We cannot deny fiat currencies but we have to be prepared for cryptocurrence invasion
Activity: 46
We need both of them for a good life. Imaging you have many kind of currecies and you can exchange them very easy with a click. You spend regular currency for your daily needs and make a big money with cryptocurrencies? It's like life and work. We need both.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Until now, I still need both. Cryptocurrency can i make as a fiat producer. Both have advantages and disadvantages, crypto still not spread about usability in real life. So fiat still take action or at least a card from bank.
There is no way that we can make a comparison in between crypto currency and that of regular currency. It is because of the reason that both are equally good but at their very own places. In my opinion, it is investing in crypto currency which is far better than any other thing if you want to earn money and you want to have a bright future. Regular currencies are necessary for expending point of view.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cryptos are providing lots of features that fiat money will never be able to match or the services you are using won't necessairly let you take advantage of . Let's take gamblers for example , websites that use fiat as main currency and payment method imposes on their users to provide some kinds of identity verification and which could be used afterwards into spamming the customer or even in identity falsification. Wheras websites that use bitcoin or any other crypto don't need any kind of that privacy breaking and only needs to check you have enough balance in your wallet .
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I really don't think so, because nowadays fiat currencies are still needed while cryptocurrencies are slowly developing and growing. We need both because many people now are having a job or work through the use of cryptocurrencies so no one should remove them. On the other hand, we need fiat because we cannot use our earned cryptocurrencies in our daily lives because there are very few shops are accepting bitcoin as payment. So we still need fiat to sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
yeah, i agree in term of cryptocurrency usage for buying something for society that not have credit card. kinda complicated to register some credit card and pay for its bill monthly. with cryptocurrency, you just need to gather some coin or you can refill your cryptocurrency to buy something. more simple and fast.  Smiley
If we make a comparison in between crypto currencies and other regular currencies which are present over there, then we’ll get to know this thing that both are good but for specific reasons. If we talk from earning and investment point of view, then it is crypto currencies which are far better than that of regular currencies. On the other hand, for daily use it is regular currency which is better.
Activity: 420
For now regular currency or called fiat currency is better than bitcoin because many people don't know about crypto and fiat money is more usable than crypto but i think after 5-10 years bitcoin can replace the fiat curency in the world and this is the future money because of the value. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Of training course they are, or I would not be right here. What I consider is the most important gain Bitcoin has in excess of regular fiat funds is its privateness. I get pleasure from really a lot getting capable to not expose what I possess and earn to the federal government or my lender. Privacy is an human correct.
Yes in terms of privacy, we can really assured in bitcoin because of everyone anonymity identity. But having it's purpose, bitcoin can't be better. Because we all know that even bitcoin or crypto currencies are know already but not all are using this and only few establishments are accepting this. Fiat is still a currencies that the majority are using it.
Activity: 56
Of training course they are, or I would not be right here. What I consider is the most important gain Bitcoin has in excess of regular fiat funds is its privateness. I get pleasure from really a lot getting capable to not expose what I possess and earn to the federal government or my lender. Privacy is an human correct.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
cryptocurrencies give me a considerable income in comparison to fiat money. well, i do not feel that cryptocurrencies is better. but, for now, I am focusing on finding cryptocurrencies in fiat money, because I feel that cryptocurrencies give me a greater income in comparison with fiat
Activity: 15
I honestly believe so. Everything's been easier, paying the bills, getting my salary. everything!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I think so, but i dont think it can replace the role of physical money as of now since not everything can be paid in crypto. Maybe in the near future.
Yes but who knows in the near future if it becomes currency as cashless society by using this cryptos. Anything is possible now and cryptocurrency is being well known.
Activity: 130
I think so, but i dont think it can replace the role of physical money as of now since not everything can be paid in crypto. Maybe in the near future.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Of course in the bank you only get 1%+ every year but in the crypto world you can get more than 500%+ within months or a year.
But don't forget that bank interest is way too less risky when compared to altcoin interest , yes 500% is possible but even loosing everything is highly possible.
Success and failure both are part of life. Even in regular currency there is a high risk of losing everything. So this point is not much to be highlighted because it involves luck factor and the way how wisely you invest your money. And  is on its way to replace the regular currencies so no worries about losing.
In the term of profit i think yeah cryptocurrency is better than regular currency but in the term of usage both has their own impact.
We need both crypto currencies as well as regular currency to co exist at the same time because there are a lot  of transactions that take place through regular currency compared to crypto currencies.Also Many places crypto currencies are not accepted so it becomes mandatory to use regular money so, both are dependent on each other and no one is better than other.
Pages:
Jump to: