Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 10. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
We need both of them actually. Because most of the places there are no any buying with cryptocurrencies so fiat is valuable that time and vitcoin in my opinion should always be hold because of its price going moon always.
Both because they have function in life in cryptocurrency it has feature were we can easily use. Both has their own role that people use it anytime and anywhere. Like in cryptocurrency we can use it anytime as long we have an access to the internet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
They are , but not at this point in time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In my own opinion, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are far better and sincere than fiat currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
We need both of them actually. Because most of the places there are no any buying with cryptocurrencies so fiat is valuable that time and vitcoin in my opinion should always be hold because of its price going moon always.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
I think this question can be quite subjective, the answers of people may vary depending on what circumstance they may be in. For example, people who experience the benefits of Bitcoin and has access towards this kind of platform may prefer using Bitcoin rather than fiat. This is because Bitcoin has allowed efficiency in transaction especially through the internet. On the other hand, those who does not have access towards Bitcoin, or may not have any idea about this platform will certainly choose with the traditional paper money or fiat. Fiat would be more patronized to these kind of people as they don't see the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Yes I do think that bitcoin or any other alternate cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency. This is because firstly, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are global form of currency so can be used all over the globe without the hassle of currency exchange. Then bitcoin has very fast and reliable transactions. Then bitcoin wallet is completely safe unlike regular currency which can be stolen.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are much better than fiat in such absent that they're electronic and decentralized, quick, secure, and has reduced transaction costs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Definitely we need both.Although for some reason bitcoin is better than fiat because of its comfortable and easy transacting in bitcoin unlike in fiat it takes too long to process .The value of bitcoin is flactuating increasing and decreasing it makes our money more profitable  if we invest it on bitcoin and the most thing I like in cryptocurrency is no  one can hack our account no third party will be involved to see our transaction.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Apparently, we need both. Bitcoin is better than fiat currency in some ways. In the same manner that fiat currency is also better than Bitcoin in some ways. Bitcoin is much better because its price is always increasing. It is not better than fiat because it takes a lot of time before a certain transaction is completed unlike with fiat which is instant. There are always advantages and disadvantages to both Bitcoin and fiat.
Indeed we need both. They have difference and they have each advantages and uses as well. Cash is our main currency which is recognized by everyone, physical money is instant to transact and no need for gadgets, computer and internet connection. On the other hand  bitcoin cant be use offline but using it by sending money is very hassle free and has a low fee. The best part is it can be an investment because of the flactuating price.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
I think cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, we can send money more safely, cheaper and of course faster than using bank services. and this is why everyone is convinced that the future of world transactions is cryptocurrency.
Let's talk right now, and you're talking in the future. now we still need the nominal money to buy anything. Unless there is another currency accepted as a valid payment instrument.
not all countries agree on the circulation of digital currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
For me it's a yes, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. No central entity regulates it or controls it. There is no risk of money printing by a government that could dilute your savings. Bitcoin is not a company or a business. It does not charge its customer to use the service. It is an open source technology. As such, bitcoin is completely free to transfer and hold. On one hand, Bitcoin is extremely transparent as the public ledger gives complete visibility into where transactions come from and where they are sent. On the other hand, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address. If you do not wish to be identified, you can stay anonymous while using bitcoin. Unlike regular currency their is so many document that you need to provide just to invest your money just like in the bank so I think crypto currency is better than regular currency
Activity: 27
Yes i personally think that crypto currency's are way better than normal currency's because they are worth more or they are actually more funny take Dogecoin it is worth nothing but why shouldn't you have it it is such a funny coin to have.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Cryptocurrencies are for sure better than regular currencies. But only the fully decentralized ones and BTC seems to be that. Monero I would say is the next closest one as Ethereum, which one IDK, is an absolute shit show and will be imploding when it switches to Proof of Stake. Well shortly after it will implode, but in the meantime people will still use it to speculate with.
It doesn't matter as long as you know how to make money with those coins then that is the only thing that matters here. Cryptocurrencies are just a money maker field for me and only few of them are good for usage in the future but as of now, i'm sticking for being a trader because that is the way that i know that is profitable for the mean time.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Cryptocurrencies are for sure better than regular currencies. But only the fully decentralized ones and BTC seems to be that. Monero I would say is the next closest one as Ethereum, which one IDK, is an absolute shit show and will be imploding when it switches to Proof of Stake. Well shortly after it will implode, but in the meantime people will still use it to speculate with.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Apparently, we need both. Bitcoin is better than fiat currency in some ways. In the same manner that fiat currency is also better than Bitcoin in some ways. Bitcoin is much better because its price is always increasing. It is not better than fiat because it takes a lot of time before a certain transaction is completed unlike with fiat which is instant. There are always advantages and disadvantages to both Bitcoin and fiat.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I think that's true. cryptocurrency is better than the ordinary currency because crypto no third party if the currency is a bank. associated with banks and crypto-curency is easier and simpler because its use is very convenient and easy
Yeah for sure because it is now very easy to use the bitcoin and the crypto currency as the regular currency because all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are aware of to easy transaction and the time to time investment of the bitcoin now the transaction of the bitcoin is very easy and not the time taking because it has become very fast and the value of the bitcoin has become very high now.
Activity: 445
At this moment, no, it is not better than regular currency. Bitcoin together with other cryptos are not yet legal to most plcaes and to most of the countries. Also, the market value of mostly all cryptos including bitcoin is volatile which is a risk on being an investment and as a currency. Maybe in the future, it will be better in all aspects.
Activity: 518
I think it is since cryptocurrencies are not just a currency but also an asset and a good investment because each of its market value are increasing as time passes by. So that's an advantage of cryptocurrency and at the same time a risk since the value of fiat are mostly stable. And due to that advantage of cryptocurrency, people are earning and making money from it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, anyone can join and use Bitcoin, Bitcoin does not know age or gender, that's its advantage. Besides, I believe Bitcoin is better than conventional currency a lot of times because it protects your purse from stealing, stealing or forgetting to bring along because you can pay online through the phone or the other equipment. Besides, it has the potential to grow in the future, you can dig up to have it, conventional currency can not do it.
Activity: 429
At this moment, Cash is still better than any cryptocurrency in terms of being a currency since cryptos are not yet legal to most of the countries ylunlike regular currencies such as USD, Euros and the likes. But as an asset, crypticurrency is surely better because it has a higher rate of increase on its market value because regular currency has a stable market value.
Pages:
Jump to: