Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 11. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
As for my opinion, cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency, why ?, simply because it is not controlled by anyone which makes it more attractive. When your currency is controlled, the value is divided which is not so good in our part because someone is having a share on what we work hard for unlike in crytocurrency no one is in control with your money other than yourself, you get to own it all to yourself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrencies have still fundamental shortcomings in comparison with traditional currencies. They only at the beginning of way of own development. Mining of cryptocurrencies, I think, will consign to the past or will very strongly change. It is temporary stage in development of cryptocurrencies. I consider when smartphones replace home computers at most of users, then there will be growth of cashless payments and wide use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies in some ways such as they provide us fast and cheap anonymous transactions within and outside the country. They are decentralized in nature which means government has no control over them so no tax is imposed on the transactions made through cryptocurrencies.More over we can keep a check on our money.No doubt regular currencies do not provide any such feature but regular currency is a traditional and trusted currency which can be used everywhere for our daily needs.Both cryptocurrencies and regular currency have there own benefits.So according to me we need both.

The most reason why it's best rather than regular currency is not just the cheap transactions or whatsoever, but the certain idea about it is decentralized type of currency. We have a freedom to use it in all ways without beibeinas long as it's adopted by people worldwide, then we can see to it that the advantages is greater than regular currency. But we still need to use regular currency for daily spending, and that crypto currency can be our sources of profitable income.
The current recommended fee for a transaction as mentioned in bitcoinfees.earn.com is 67,800 satoshi by using rate 300satoshi/byte meanwhile it's equal to $4.8 at the time I'm writing.
This fee only for a transaction with small size, doesn't matter whether you send 1$ or 1000$ if the size remains 226 bytes it will have the same fee, so If I send $5 to another wallet, there'll be only $0.2 arrived in the receiver wallet, can you explain from which perspective it's cheap?.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yes, generally it may be said that cryptcocurrncyis pererable to a normal forex, the thing that is difficult for that federal government to accept is decentralization, maybe eventually there will be a government that can make a special cryptocurrency to replace the standard cash.e f
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.
Correct, bitcoin cannot replace currency in a country where not everyone has access to the internet, this is an issue since that means that bitcoin can only replace cash in a country that is rich enough to have a very high standard of living, but if they have such a high standards of living then that means that their economy is doing great and the citizens do not have a need to replace their currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
In my own opinion regular currency is better than cryptocurrency, because now we are living in paper money and all of us are relying in paper money. But if we implement a cashless society then that was the time that cryto currency is becoming better than regular currency, because all of us are use it and accept it.
Activity: 630
I think cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, we can send money more safely, cheaper and of course faster than using bank services. and this is why everyone is convinced that the future of world transactions is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 13
hi all
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

I guess you're not so accurate to infor sir. because in cryptocurrency now you can use it in quick trading in crypto market and gain good profit as log as you have good analytical skill of trading. If you are skilled in trading you'll become a millionaire somday bitcoin is there you can not evaluate it with real currency as long as many people are not educated of the items bitcoin can do it will never be just as real currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency because this cryptocurrencies can increase more than a regular currency with a fix amount. If all currency will have this kind of feature that always increases, it is more likely appreciated by all people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
At the moment, since it's easy to speculate with them, there may be something to change later onyasyas but in the other way using crypto currency is easier to get some profit
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Well cryptocurrencies are good form of investment but its value can be profitable only if we cash them as real life currency as bitcoins doesn't have a physical form like our real life currency and its value keeps changing even though it is being accepted world wide there are even countries which has already banned the use of bitcoins as they fear that bitcoins will take over their real life currency more over they find more number of users for bitcoins from their region and btc is something which is tax free so the government fear that their economy will face crises but that was just a misunderstanding as bitcoins profit can be supportive only if we can cash it into real life currency as it is not accepted everywhere we go .So i feel both go hand in hand .There is one more reason that btc is not affordable for everyone from all walks of life as its rate a growing higher and it is becoming expensive to afford a btc.So i think regular currency and cryptocurrencies should go hand in hand.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies in some ways such as they provide us fast and cheap anonymous transactions within and outside the country. They are decentralized in nature which means government has no control over them so no tax is imposed on the transactions made through cryptocurrencies.More over we can keep a check on our money.No doubt regular currencies do not provide any such feature but regular currency is a traditional and trusted currency which can be used everywhere for our daily needs.Both cryptocurrencies and regular currency have there own benefits.So according to me we need both.

The most reason why it's best rather than regular currency is not just the cheap transactions or whatsoever, but the certain idea about it is decentralized type of currency. We have a freedom to use it in all ways without beibeinas long as it's adopted by people worldwide, then we can see to it that the advantages is greater than regular currency. But we still need to use regular currency for daily spending, and that crypto currency can be our sources of profitable income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Not always better than regular currency,the person who has web wallet he can not transfer BT without internet connection.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
I don't really know. Indeed Bitcoin has a much larger market value than any kind of regular currency but still, it is volatile and fiat is not. Regular currency is mostly to be supported and legal thriughout most of the countri3s which is unlike Bitcoin wherein at thid moment it is not yet supported to most of the countries. So maybe, at this point, cash is still a better currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
That is like asking which is the best looking house in a bad neighborhood. I can’t say that I think cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency. Both are just a promise, and like bitcoin, many of our dollars do not physically exist either, they are digital.

I was reading an interesting article this morning by David Smith of the Morgan Report, and he was addressing this subject.

As David Morgan has said when referring to precious metals of late, “it will wear you out or scare you out” because of their sideways actions for the last several years, people are losing interest. But I always say, do what other are not doing, take advantage of the lower prices in precious metals.
Precious metals are a great investment and if you have the money to buy them that is great but bitcoin is better than fiat, bitcoin at least has a limit to the amount of coins there are going to exist while this is not the case with fiat and that makes bitcoin way better in my opinion.
Activity: 639
Definately yes, why? Internet customers have easier life cause of the speed and better transparent information which internet offer to them, the same situation is with internet coins.
Activity: 44
I think we need both, however I think cryptocurrencies will never exist without fiat. This is because right now the world still relies on fiat currencies to transact and we can't live without it yet. If, however we move on to digital, then probably fiat will lose its appeal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Although it has many positive aspects, but it has many negative aspects that you can not see. If you want to mining any altcoin you need to abandon a large amount of capital which is also its drawback.
Pages:
Jump to: