Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 9. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I prefer cryptocurrencies. I think in 10-15 of years we are going to use digital money only. It's also easier and safer. We won't need any banks and as we know they are not happy about BTC..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Of course cryptocurrency is much better than fiat or real currency because cryptocurrency is so fast to transact than fiat money but fiat money now is usable for all people because fiat can use to buy anything like buying foods to any store.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
yes and no. yes because it differs a lot from regular currency in a lot of aspects but no also because as of now nothing can really replace regular currency and we still need it in everyday transactions we have.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
No,  cryptocurrencies cannot be use offline.  You need to convert it first before you can use it. Regular currency is better because you can use it anytime anywhere.
How about international transfer ,do you think it is easy to send fiat currency so easily like we can with crypto currency. Tongue There are many coins with much lower transaction fees and you can send them within a minute anywhere in the world,so everything has its pros and cons,make use what is best in a given situation.
Activity: 574
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

I think they have strengths and weaknesses in their own way and it depends on the scenario to which regular currency has the advantage and vise versa. Cryptocurrencies generally have been remarkably secure and fast even though they almost reliant to internet and as of now interms of availability regular currencies have the advantage.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Yes it is very obvious that crypto currency is better than Regular currency. In fact, most of my profit was came from altcoins not directly from bitcoin. Even up to now I still got my earnings in crypto's Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I think it is not! Fiat currency is still better than cryptocurrency. Because many people are still not yet aware to the cryprocurrency. I think cryptocurrency will not surpass fiat currency when it talks about popularity.
Popularity does not make you are better, it’s like saying Justin Bieber music is better than Mozart just because he’s more popular right now, that is ridiculous, fiat is terrible but people use it because they never had a choice but now they have and eventually they are going to choose bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Your idea was good and right but how about people without access on cryptocurrency? The two has their unique and preferences remember not all people can access in the internet and it will not allow the government will allow this one.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Not always better than regular currency,the person who has web wallet he can not transfer BT without internet connection.
Yes the bitcoin is not just the way to invest and to save for the long time but all the people are having the bitcoin to invest and to have the fun with this is the long time holding I can see the people who are holding the bitcoin for the long time and they are buying all the things with the bitcoin even just with the small investment I am now aware of the best power of the bitcoin and the real thing is to use as the regular money.
Activity: 532
No,  cryptocurrencies cannot be use offline.  You need to convert it first before you can use it. Regular currency is better because you can use it anytime anywhere.
Activity: 5
Cryptocurrencies possess some benefits : becoming decentralized, pseudo-unknown, generally with no or little inflation.
Activity: 33
For now, No. But when the right time will come, it will be. For now, let's appreciate getting each of the currencies.
Activity: 350
Cryptocurrency is better than fiat but for now fiat is much usable than cryptocurrency because you will not use your crypto without fiat just only in my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
It could be but it can’t be this time. If bitcoin can be use like credit cards or other wireless payment it could happen but if you use bitcoin as a payment online, you have to pay its fees which is not advisable.
Activity: 644
surely we can get it back with mining. but not all people can access or even build a mining rig. not all people have an access to internet so how can they use cryptos. obviously government will not allow cryptocurrencies to take over fiat since they cant regulate the cryptos, they cant charge taxes from it.
those two things are really relevant into this issue, first not everyone have access with internet and most of those are not willing to adopt or embrace new technology and the second one would be the government not all of them are ready to take this as a payment options since they cant regulate and create any rules or laws against the possibilities that it will be use in any illegal transactions.
Activity: 882
Currently we can say that cryptocurrency are much better than fiat like System Because we know that we can make much amount of earnings with the help for help of the bitcoin and another cryptocurrency and can live lifie fully without taking much tension of money .
Now here toway we have fully digital with technology but still we are between those people who don't know about the online transfer of money then how can we expect from.them that they can make transaction of cryptocurrency or they can use cryptocurrency for the payment purpose , so fiat is a necessary part of our life to make buy of things in the offline and also at most places to make buy of things online.
So both have a better roll in our life  and we should have both of these things to make earnings as well as to live the life fully .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
surely we can get it back with mining. but not all people can access or even build a mining rig. not all people have an access to internet so how can they use cryptos. obviously government will not allow cryptocurrencies to take over fiat since they cant regulate the cryptos, they cant charge taxes from it.
Activity: 238
Both are just fine with me.Crypto currencies are good to invest in and it is hassle free.Real currencies can be taken and can be a mode of payment anywhere.
Activity: 280
I think we need both not all people accept cryptocurrencies only a few are affected by digital coin but it contains huge potential that is why lots of rich people invest in cryptocurrency but unlike real currency it has no physical form so it is possible to be affected by internet disruption for me both are important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are much better than fiat in such absent that they're electronic and decentralized, quick, secure, and has reduced transaction costs.

But Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are too volatile, aren't they? You shouldn't invest all your money in crypto if you don't want to become psycho.
Pages:
Jump to: