Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 34. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.

In my opinion it's better currency than regular as we have a large base for viewers to take part in it and also to use it and use it in better ways
But fiat currency is more stable than crypto currency.
A country will not be effective if it applies crypto currency into government.
If they accept Bitcoin is new asset can saving and investing, the community will automatic make the price of Bitcoin stable.
But before stable price, Bitcoin will growth to very high price, even reach to $ 100,000/BTC is possible.
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.

In my opinion it's better currency than regular as we have a large base for viewers to take part in it and also to use it and use it in better ways
But fiat currency is more stable than crypto currency.
A country will not be effective if it applies crypto currency into government.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think that the currency and the usual currency should exist together, these are two different directions. The usual currency is good to make small purchases, and the crypto currency can be used as an investment.

Yes I agree, it's good if both of these currencies have the same legality, although of course there are differences in transaction but still have the same function and very useful for everyone.
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
I think that the currency and the usual currency should exist together, these are two different directions. The usual currency is good to make small purchases, and the crypto currency can be used as an investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
those made me realize we arent soo freedom as we think we are, even bein at crypto world, there are some risks
Yes there are risks but those risks are worth to take because it will be an exchange for freedom which is decentralization from the cryptocurrencies that we will use where it means that no one can really dictate us and we are just keep on going with our will and also based on the good things and developments that we will get and applied in the future.
Obviously cryptocurrency is a lot riskier to invest in it is not like fiat currency in which a government can control its price by means of supply and economic growth. In cryptocurrency the advantage I see is we can be actively trading them because they are too volatile, the downside to this is if you don't know what you are doing you might end up losing money in the process.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
those made me realize we arent soo freedom as we think we are, even bein at crypto world, there are some risks
Yes there are risks but those risks are worth to take because it will be an exchange for freedom which is decentralization from the cryptocurrencies that we will use where it means that no one can really dictate us and we are just keep on going with our will and also based on the good things and developments that we will get and applied in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
However cryptocurrencies is digital money and both have advantages and disadvantages. not everyone can use digital money that must be connected to the internet for each transaction.
cryptocurrencies will continue to evolve in the future, and I think it's probably a user from year to year more and more, so it can be used by all circles.
Activity: 20
Of course they are, or I would not be here. What I think is the most important advantage Bitcoin has over regular fiat money is its privacy. I enjoy really much being able to not reveal what I possess and earn to the government or my bank. Privacy is an human right.
Activity: 12
I don't think one is better than the other. Since they play different role in the society. Cryptocurrency is good, because you can use it for transactions online. But it has a disadvantage, not all transaction is online. Some are needs to pay physically. That is were the regular currency is needed. That is why you need both the cryptocurrency and regular currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

When we are talking on what is much better between cryptocurrency and regular currency, we cannot conclude it. They both have their own stand in our society. They both have pros and cons if we try to observe it. Crypto is not legal while regular currency are not. Aside from it there are a lot of differences between them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Yes, i think so. In cryptocurrencies i can transact easily, i can easily make fund transfer, i can also earn more but it depends on my hardwork and skills unlike with regular currencies even if i work patiently still there is a particular amount of interest that i will get from it and the interest that i can get is very small.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Yeah I really think we need both especially for those living in the 3rd world countries. It is much easier for them to buy things they need.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think we need both, the fiat and the crypto.
First of all, with what shall I pay offline when I only have crypto? Nobody in my area accepts anything else than the regular fiat.
I would die of starvation because I could not pay my food. And that would be unpleasant.
Then you have to keep in mind that fiat exists for dexcades while crypto is only active for some years. Crypto is still in experimental phase.
But of course, the crypto currencies might be the future.
It would be foolish to ignore the potential they offer. Especially when you consider the recent events of increasing prices.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Cryptocurrencies is a better than Fiat (currency) . The Bitcoins and other crypto Flactuating price while currency fiat money not so if you have 1$ this is 1$ forever  and in Bitcoins and other Altscurrency can make a 1 PCs of coins into 1$ or even 1,000$ or more.  And the biggest advantage of alts vs fiats is a becoming a millionaire even the 1 PCs of Altcoins. So think what'd is better the fiat money the remains on its value forever or a altcurrency that can make a 1 PCs of coins into a thousands dollar.
You forgot one thing, a dollar is always going to be a dollar, but a dollar in 20 years is not going to be able to buy as much as a dollar today and this is because of inflation so even if the nominal value of a dollar is the same what it can buy only goes down.
that's also what I'm in mate dollar will always be a dollar and the next thing to happen is the value will fall things will happen and there's no way for fiat to prevent that to happen unlike with crypto currency a lots of improvement can happen value are moving forward from the time new updates and development
has been offer.
Activity: 594
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Cryptocurrencies was better than regular currency, but in our generation time now they are both needed for at the moment. Because, at the present time bitcoin is that powerfull compare to Dollars now. But it ca be deny that crypto really profitable than regualr currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Yes, in the sense that its value is increasing and you can store bitcoin in your wallet without needing some documents compared to banks where you need some documents to open an account. I am managing my own account and not any institution that has a higher chance of my money being stolen because of some lapses in their side and I can transfer any amount without needing the approval of anyone.

No, in the sense that I cannot use cryptocurrency when buying something in a store because they don't even know the existence of it. I still need to convert it to fiat to pay anything that I need so in this side, regular currency is better because I can buy or pay anything using it because it is one of the accepted and known mode of exchange for now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Cryptocurrencies is a better than Fiat (currency) . The Bitcoins and other crypto Flactuating price while currency fiat money not so if you have 1$ this is 1$ forever  and in Bitcoins and other Altscurrency can make a 1 PCs of coins into 1$ or even 1,000$ or more.  And the biggest advantage of alts vs fiats is a becoming a millionaire even the 1 PCs of Altcoins. So think what'd is better the fiat money the remains on its value forever or a altcurrency that can make a 1 PCs of coins into a thousands dollar.
You forgot one thing, a dollar is always going to be a dollar, but a dollar in 20 years is not going to be able to buy as much as a dollar today and this is because of inflation so even if the nominal value of a dollar is the same what it can buy only goes down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yes they are, no matter where you are around the globe bitcoin is better than any currency available.
And no it is not used as wildly as it should be and that saddens me alot.
Pages:
Jump to: