Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay? - page 14. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
There is also the possibility of blockchain technology and crypto as well as Challenges. If you want to do well in the crypto, then you have a good knowledge of it. If people are given good ideas about this they will be more interested.
Activity: 88
July 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I think there maybe currencies that will not make it far especially for those cryptocurrencies currently  that are not selling and not much of a trading movement in the exchange sites.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Ofcourse it is. Cryptocurrency is not build just to list in the market each and everyone of it has it's purpose in this world there is some markets, phones, internet, security like that it is like their stock market and it will be existed even a long time even a decade. I cannot say each will stay but I am sure cryptocurrency will be always there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 21, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
 I think yes. In the next 5-10 years, I think that the cryptocurrency will develop rapidly and interest will grow.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
I think crypto is definitely here to stay. More and more we hear good news about adoption, futures, etc. Maybe crypto won't be in the form of 'coins' as we know it, but I think it will be here for the long run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
Crypto will keep moving up. be it in the price as well as the technology so they can produce the better potential also for the future. Crypto can increasingly be received more and more requests are coming in it will be able to make crypto will keep moving and not just stay silent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 21, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
Cryptocurrency is one of the digital currencies used by transactions on the internet, as long as the internet is alive and ongoing then the crypto world will stay alive and will be many people who will plunge here, with technological developments then they will stay and continue to explore the potential of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
I personally believe that cryptocurrency is here to stay and in the nearest future there would be a world wide adoption of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. Every great invention has a beginning and cryptocurrencies are still in infant stage.
Activity: 52
July 21, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Nothing is permanent in this world. But based on how the crypto is moving.. they will not be gone anytime soon. Everyone just loves adrenaline rush it gives.. and of course, the profits it provides.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 21, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
Crypto it for a long time. Of course, everything will evolve, improve and what for the world and people doesn't need will die. In the future, I see more than one powerful, globally significant and useful projects / organizations / structures that the global community owns and manages. That is why I particularly support projects that are developing advanced solutions for mass collaboration and direct governance, such as DAOstack, Aragon, Bitnation, Colony Cool
Activity: 97
July 21, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
You will be glad to hear that many of the countries are legalizing crypto currencies like Japan, Australia. So, the future of crypto market will undoubtedly expand across the world. And, it may be the largest part of economy contribution. Since it's already contributing to the GDP of Japan.
Activity: 317
July 21, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
I want to give a big yes to that question , cryptocurrency market achieving their position to the market and day by day they are gaining more and more trust of the investors , I know it had struggle a lot to maintain this position but people are getting education about this field, so there is no chance that it will disepare just like that
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 21, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Yes, I think that cryptocurrency will enter our world for a long time. At the moment, very few people have heard anything about crypt, but in general, a small part of people are busy with it. It always happens with innovations. But I think that when cryptocurrency goes to the state level, they will become an integral part of our lives.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 21, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
The crypto-currency world is already firmly on its feet and soon there will be an explosion of its popularity all over the world, which will lead to the growth of the market.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 21, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
I am sure for a period of 2 to 3 years can still participate in cryptocurrency. But for 5-10 years I have not dared to make sure. One of the reasons I dare to predict the next 2-3 years, because there will be a new breakthrough that will happen that allows this technology is safe.
technology blockchain and bitcoin I think will be a natural thing in the future,
let alone blockchain technology is always associated with crypto currency especially bitcoin,
I think bitcoin will continue to exist until the next decades
Activity: 317
July 21, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
I think just now this is all and germs, and in 5-10 years, the use of blockchain will become a common thing, as it is a technology that will change the notion of digital technologies.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
The crypto currency is never going to be vanished. The importance of crypto is gradually increasing. Hopefully it will stay forever.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
If we talked about future, it's hard to guess. Moreover 5-10 years next. There are many possibility that can happen. As we know that technology development are growing rapidly. Let's compare smartphone from 2010 to 2018. It's has very significant different. It's because many people use it and many people want it. It's same like crypto. If there are many people use it and need their appearance, i believe that crypto will be better and became success.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
July 21, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
I am sure for a period of 2 to 3 years can still participate in cryptocurrency. But for 5-10 years I have not dared to make sure. One of the reasons I dare to predict the next 2-3 years, because there will be a new breakthrough that will happen that allows this technology is safe.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Blockchain is one of the biggest revolutions. It faster and safer than tradition method so why will not it stay. Similarly crypto world should stay, too. But it will need more educated and trained people to make the industry better.
Pages:
Jump to: