Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay? - page 8. (Read 2527 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:14:37 PM
world blockchain and cryptocurrencies has enormous potential in addition to provide convenience in service also has the potential to bring benefits, in addition to btc, altcoins and others offer a system and easy in investing                        
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and can never vanish. If it can survive all those years that it was not widely accepted i wonder how it will now come to an end when government and more people are accepting it
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Lol yes. See go for coins that people are extremely satisfied with.  In case of TAU, NEO and POWR, they are my coins and they have never ever disappointed me at all because of their great profits.
Activity: 276
July 26, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
You have already said that cryptocurrency and blockchain have much pontiality to change the related field. So crypto will stay as long as just like internet will do. You can also see that many countries that were critical of the new invention earlier are accepting it in a way or other. Many people are also understanding its benefits. So it will stay here for long.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
for possibilities in the future may still and more altcoin increases, because the world of cryptocoin will have its time for all countries to know and want to use it. I'm sure of that!
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 26, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
of course, cryptocurrency has no expiration or a lifetime, as long as their developers continue to improve them it will continue to circulate in the market, and you can still see them.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 26, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

cryptocurrency has been introduced 9 years ago and it is still relatively on early phase.  it will take a longer time for general people to accept and use it in daily life.  blockchain has a lot of potential and can change people's way of life.  this will become a revolution vs banking.  there would come a day where people control their own money virtually, and can send them anytime anyway they wanted.
Activity: 173
July 26, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
If you look at these great coins, PRG, ADA and XRP, don’t you think they will stay? They are excellent in the performance as well as earnings. These coins are staying for sure there is no doubt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 26, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
Not only are cryptocurrencies here to stay, it will stay for good. It will soon be a part of our everyday lives. Going mainstream is just a few years away.
I think that the use of crypto currency will be somewhat limited, since Everything depends on the demand in the society. If it is a question of using crypto currency as a means of payment, not all people on the Planet will agree to this and not all will have enough opportunities to use the crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 26, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Not only are cryptocurrencies here to stay, it will stay for good. It will soon be a part of our everyday lives. Going mainstream is just a few years away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
Of course yes.
Cryptocurrencies are very young product. This is the tiny child in comparison with usual money.
And only a small part of the population knows and speaks about cryptocurrency.
But you need to just give a time for a grow up this "culture".
I believe in crypto. I believe in decentrlalization.
Crypto-pank will come. You will see this.

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 26, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

No, we can't say that. Since, there are no assurance that crypto would just be here as we think it could. We cannot even find the one who create, just a name not the identity. Besides, it is also decentralize, there are no specific managament here. And also, as far as I know crypto has its own cap, once we consumed all of it, it might be a result for crypto to end. And we do not know if it would stay for around 5-10 years anytime crypto could disappear.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
Don’t do that again. There is no way you should sell your coin so fast. There is always a time when your coins value rises. The ones like Neo, Tau ad Drgn are very good and they are expected to increase soon.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
The concept of crypto currency is here to stay. Bitcoin is an early attempt that will very likely be replaced by some other blockchain currency that works better in the real world.

Activity: 314
Merit: 20
July 26, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Everyday, many companies is venturing using cryptocurrency to advance there products and services. Crytocurrency provides current companies and new investors additional platform to grow their business and and their ideas to a much safer and reliable environment. This is going to be the backbone of every business in the long run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Short answer: Yes.  But a consolidation is coming.  There are way too many projects that are attempting to do the same things and at some point the market will be oversaturated.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 26, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
we can not predict this but we see that every year crypto continues to grow in market demand and I am confident that this cryptoqurency world will continue to grow for the next 5-10 years. and I think in the future this digital currency will continue to grow and will likely be used as an alternative payment method in our daily lives in the future.

Yes, it will stay, the global awareness is actively increasing day by  day. although the market is unpredictable, Crypto currency will  remain in the trading market. the possibility of evolving or accepting one crypto coin as main currency like Bitcoin is possible to happen, Bitcoin is all over the news, be is positive or negative market movement.
Activity: 188
July 26, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
Dude why did you sell it so early? You should have waited for some time. Every decision taken in haste turns out bad. Keep coins like Cardano, Stellar and Paragon in your portfolio to be strong.
Activity: 91
July 26, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
The cryptocurrency and blockchain are interdependent. I believe that with the development of the blockchain, cryptocurrencies will be used more and there will be better development space!
Activity: 83
July 26, 2018, 04:03:04 AM
I think this is correct. Cryptocurrencies will always exist and grow with people.
Pages:
Jump to: