Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay? - page 7. (Read 2527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
cryptocurrency is here to stay and nobody can make it wash away. Even some countries are now adopting cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Cryptocurrency is a really new technology that girl has opportunities to earn money and spend them without any connection with the governments. The popularity of it's still are incredible so if you talk about the next 5 years I think we all will use it.
Activity: 43
July 31, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
I do not think it's because in the next few years the bubble bursting in the cryptocurrency market will not exist
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
I think in the next 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will still be here. Because it has not been fully disclosed, more and more coin appear. There will be many dead coin but there are also many coin that survive and grow. Moreover, more and more countries and businesses accept cryptocurrency, it is increasingly popular. There are now many ATMs where ATMs are located and in the future ATMs will be available for other coin.
Activity: 51
July 31, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Yes of course . I think if the cryptocurrency market does not die it will still be here. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market will not die. Because it is so new to die, more and more coin is emerging, market capitalization is increasing; Blockchain applications increasingly show the power and potential that technology will not die and eventually the mining industry is developing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 08:18:30 PM
cryptocurrencies will be with us for a long time. i am firmly convinced of that. but whether it will be a coin that already exists today is hard to say. i would say yes, but many things can change quickly.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
It cannot be directly said whether a cpoin will survive in the future. After the ups and downs of the market a coin might seize to exist as it will lose all its investors. But the concept of crypto currency and blockchain will stay in the future as it is extremely useful for the people.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
We have notice that more exchange created and a lot of people get involve in here. And with that,  more establishments will be open for this strong currency today and  for sure,  its existence will live for long but I won't think it could be forever cause there will be possible changes in the future.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Nothing will make Cryptos to varnish. In fact, we have not even seen much of cryptocurrency yet, this is just the beginning and there may never even be an end to cryptocurrencies. So, keep on with your crypto activities. You are on a safe path.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 06:48:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies will still here and will stay for long with the adoptions of the user. In the future their will be improvement and it will remain existing. Although other crypto stuggling but it can recover.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
July 29, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
Yes offcourse cryptocurrency is here to stay if only we put good interest in it and talk good about it because when you are talking false about crypto how will you expect newbies to believe in crypto you talk good about it the believe in crypto.

Cryptocurrency is here to stay! Its technology is revolutionary and it could transform the world currency system free from governments, free from control and instead owned by the people.
Activity: 44
July 29, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
I think they asides from bitcoin, there are as yet numerous other great cryptographic forms of money altcoins that will even now be around for a long time to come. Ethereum, litecoin and numerous others have great potential.
Activity: 109
July 28, 2018, 05:58:49 PM
Of course. This invention has revolutionized the digital world. They are here to stay for good. yes, it is true that the market is not doing that good, but this does not prove the extinction of the crypto currency. The market will recover soon. 
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
yes with the adoption of blockchain tech by the world at large it shows that cryptocurrencies are here to stay ,just that it has to be regulated.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
There's no doubt that blockchain system and Cryptocurrencies have great potential which needs to get recognized by the world and it is actually getting exposed to the world more and more day by day. At this rate, I think Cryptocurrency and Blockchain system might take over the transaction and exchange system in the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

They are here, and loved because they have the potential to grow progressively and make it easier for human life in the future.
As time passes, crypto begins to show its purpose which is very pleasing and useful for all generations of people that exist today and later.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
Of course. Cryptocurrency and blockchain have only grown in recent years, it is still very young and new. Not only ETH or BTC, there are many awesome coins like NEO, EOS, LTC, Waves, ...That means that Blockchain still has a lot of potential that we haven't exploited yet. I believe that cryptocurrency will continue to grow for a long time.

Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
Yes offcourse cryptocurrency is here to stay if only we put good interest in it and talk good about it because when you are talking false about crypto how will you expect newbies to believe in crypto you talk good about it the believe in crypto.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 27, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not able to stay because they are developing each moment. So I don't see any problems like those you have said about, I think they will increase too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
I see that right now maybe isn't the best time for cryptocurrencies to prosper, but I'm persuaded that we will be trading and using cryptocurrecneis 5 or more years from now further               
Pages:
Jump to: