Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay? - page 11. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
July 24, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
it seems to me that the technology is only evolving, very slowly, but there are projects that introduce blockchain into ordinary life.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:22:07 PM
In my opinion, yes, altcoins can still stay for long years later. Moreover, the altcoins that come with the great ready-products and have the good concepts. The altcoins can survive in the market as long as they give the interesting utility so that many investors still use and invest in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
Day by day crypto currieries popularity increasing among the world. Because peoples are earn large amount of profit from this market. But still now so many countries are banned this market if these countries are accept this market then this market will become more popular.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies have a great potential, but not all of them will survive through these market changes. I'm pretty sure that Litecoin as well as Ethereum will be in use, Litecoin is  kind of a blockchain to test innovations that would improve bitcoin.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
Yes. Cryptocurrency is the future. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 304
July 24, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
Maybe right now is not the best time for cryptocurrencies to prosper, but I am persuaded that we will be trading and using crypto and 5 and 10 years from now because cryptocurrency is a natural evolving process from the different economy system that is existing.
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 03:46:35 AM
My answer is yes. Encryption is still an area to develop. Few investors have entered the encryption. Because encryption requires more technical updates, I think more and more people will join this field and grow with encryption in the future
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
Yes, it isn't going anywhere. All that is required is time for people to be educated on blockchain technology, then they will see the true potential etc.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
The world of crypto and blockchain technology has enormous potential, in addition to provide convenience in service also has the potential to bring benefits. In addition to bitcoin, altcoin, litecoin and other coins offer a system and ease in investing. I think cryptocurrency has become popular all over the world. Not only 5 - 10 years from now only cryptocurrency persist, because now cryptocurrency more and more commonly used by many people. This is still the initial stage cryptocurrency extends its wings, cryptocurrency has not reached the peak of success before cryptocurrency dim.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
July 23, 2018, 11:51:17 PM
Crypto is here to stay for the longer term. However I find the market overinflated, thus need to bleed down further to weedout scams and unnecessary "blockchain" projects. Hope I'm wrong about that, but will be good for the ecosystem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
Yes, I think cryptocurrencies will stay for more than 10 years even. With the vast development of technology nowadays, it is impossible for developments of cryptos to stop as well. As of now, there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies available over the internet. I think that as long as there are people who are developing new coins/tokens, and there are still people who are willing to invest in it, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and thrive as a market. It is impossible to see cryptocurrency to die in just a wink of an eye since there will always be people who will invest in it and continue to be interested in it.
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
crypto will stay and one day all people will use it. we live in a world where technology improves and develop and blockchain is one of them. blockchain will be a great help in the world.
Activity: 108
July 23, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Cash is used worldwide and its supply is unlimited because governments can simply pump more cash into an economy unlike cryptocurrencies that has a fixed amount but fluctuates in price due to supply and demand. However, cash is messy and out-dated. Everyone has been too accustomed with relying on banks to do our transactions. To make the world population grasp the benefits of switching to cryptocurrencies has to be practical for everyone. X-Infinity is an ICO that aims to integrate cryptocurrencies in the everyday life of an average person - functioning like a normal debit/ credit card to be used at any physical or online store, but instead of holding fiat, UNLIMITED types of cryptocurrencies are held. Check it out www.xinfinity.io   Grin
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
Do you see any such symptoms that made you think so? The market is growing fast and crypto is gaining more popularity everyday. In next 5-10 years it will stay for sure and will stay with much adoption an growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
July 23, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
in my prediction aabout this techonlogy , the answer is yes , and i think on the future blockchain technology will be commonplace in the wider community and become prime payment method .
Activity: 448
July 23, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Cryptocurrency is being here for almost 10 years now (of course firstly bitcoin) and still going stronger and getting bigger,so whats the next 10 years again?i believe that. This currencies will be here until our grand childrens come to use this too,because this is the next generation money and the future currency
But crypto will keep moving up. be it in price and technology so they can generate better potential also for the future. Crypto is getting more and more and more and more requests coming in it will enable crypto to keep moving.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 23, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
Cryptocurrency is being here for almost 10 years now (of course firstly bitcoin) and still going stronger and getting bigger,so whats the next 10 years again?i believe that. This currencies will be here until our grand childrens come to use this too,because this is the next generation money and the future currency
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Crypto is going to overtake 50%+ of the worlds money supply within 10-20 years. It really is the next phase of world currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
cryptocurrencies are future for that reason even governments now wake up and legalising the crypto market so in future we can see banks offer digital assets in the coming future
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 23, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
It actually depends with a country's approach with cryptocurrency. It is either they will be against it or play with it. Cryptocurrencies were being recognized by the government and trying to set some rules, regulations and some standards to meet before raising some ICOs to protects the investors. I might say that there are lots of big players who are investing in cryptocurrencies, specially with BTC so the answer to your question is very clear. It will stay no matter what happen.
Pages:
Jump to: