Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay? - page 4. (Read 2529 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23
August 13, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

It makes sense to hold for years, since that is the time that took bitcoin to reach the real high prices that it has now, it can be the same with other coins out there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Definitely Yes,  We can still hear about and use cryptocurrency for the next decades. In that time, a lot of people are using cryptocurrency and a businesses that allows cryptocurrency for payments. It will be more developed technology and less shitcoins will have. The price will be rise to the moon by that time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Its difficult  to say what really will happen. The way I see it yes as the technology progress so fast so does currency it evolve together. It has a big chance that fiat money will be replace by digital. What crypto needs now is to show that every investment is secure and accountable so that government will adopt and accept crypto.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
My personal opinion is that there are lots of coins apart from Bitcoin, although until now the price of bitcoin has been very influential in other coin markets. but there are still many other good Altcoin cryptocurrency that will remain and remain for years to come. like Ethereum, litecoin, NEO and many other Altcoins that will have good potential and can be beneficial for its users.
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
I think there is no view that crypto will disappear, everything will last longer and be able to blanket many people to many countries because of its role that's useful for day to day life as technological advances that have high potential that can advance financial of many peoples which's more directed to the better future/more useful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 13, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
I think that there will be a lot of innovations based on crypto-technologies
it is difficult to imagine what.
And the crypto currency should have a great future, now the world is still very young
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
Do you want to use paper money or use FIAT for daily payments? Do you find the classic payment method inconvenient and time-consuming? Would you like to use your phone after scanning your QR code? Can you pay instantly for your payment?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
August 13, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
maybe too far to see and predict this for me for now I can only take advantage of the opportunities available to invest as best as possible because the future of crypto currency is very difficult to ascertain
Activity: 105
August 13, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
i think altcoins can keep still for the next 5 years. even the new ico token that got coinmarketcap volume can stand still for a years. this proven by the good volume in the market even with current bear market state
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 13, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
I am sure one hundred percent that we will hear about the cryptocurrency not only in the next five or ten years. In the future, we will use cryptocurrency every day and for us it will be common as credit cards are now. Cryptocurrency can really change this world and I like it.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 01:40:24 AM
I think yes cryptocurrency will continue exist in the future as long as their developers continue to improve them it will continue to circulate in the market, and you can still see them.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Probably yes. In my opinion, 5-10 years or more we will still hear bitcoin and other cryptos widely use in all merchants and shopping malls. I think adding of coins to be stored in coins.ph wallet shows only that our country is slowly adopting the cryptocurrency. Last time, coins.ph considers only BTC, ETH, and BCH coins to be stored in the wallet. But lately, XRP wallet was added to it making cryptocurrency stronger in time.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
Yes they are the future and eventually will be trending very soon!
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
Cryptocurrency has a lot of potentials and this is certainly growing rapidly, so I think this is a golden opportunity to be maintained. The internet world is fertile enough to be explored more deeply.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 13, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
I think this is probably one of the biggest challenges in electronic money. There are so many things you need to learn and consider before you start investing in it or you will lose any money you can not afford to lose. It requires you to have a solid psychology and a certain level of knowledge
Crypto can stay depends on how it is being develop and how successful it is. Know where to put your investment and what coin is good to keep. I am believe thay every of it cannot lose value in the market and continuously supported by many investors to grow and make more improvement of it.
More exposures means more investors to come and follow the project, what is needed for now is how things will be delivered coming from developers and community of such projects, even we are seeing downfall but if we will continue to proceed and stay being positive to what we believe, crypto will stay and will bring more progress, not bitcoin and those top 20 alts but each project who really have an ambitions being usable in the long run.
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
When it is not for hype, and people pay attention to it not just for the benefit, I believe that this market will have good development, because blockchain technology is a very new and useful technology, I hope this The industry can develop better.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
I think right now is not the best time for cryptocurrency to prosper, but I am persuaded that we will be trading and use cryptocurrency and 5 and 10 years from now because cryptocurrency is a naturally evolving process from the different economic system that is existing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
I think this is probably one of the biggest challenges in electronic money. There are so many things you need to learn and consider before you start investing in it or you will lose any money you can not afford to lose. It requires you to have a solid psychology and a certain level of knowledge
Crypto can stay depends on how it is being develop and how successful it is. Know where to put your investment and what coin is good to keep. I am believe thay every of it cannot lose value in the market and continuously supported by many investors to grow and make more improvement of it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
Yes, the world of cryptocurrency has grown more rapidly than in previous years. This development made people begin to join the crypto world even some left their jobs to focus on the crypto world. In my opinion the world of crypto is where people change their fortunes better and get more profits. This is where people get better in financial matters.
I think and I hope that cryptocurrencies will still here to stay in the next 5-10 years. Just trust or believe in crypto. You said that it has a lot of potential so I expect that it will still be there for us, to help us to gain profit that we need. And I hope it will get safer and will have great secure than before.
Activity: 150
August 12, 2018, 11:48:23 PM
Yes, the world of cryptocurrency has grown more rapidly than in previous years. This development made people begin to join the crypto world even some left their jobs to focus on the crypto world. In my opinion the world of crypto is where people change their fortunes better and get more profits. This is where people get better in financial matters.
Pages:
Jump to: