Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptos doomed - page 2. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
It is just nonsense. Crypto has excellent development. even started a lot of support for this and surely this will be good for crypto in some time to come. even some countries also began to adopt it for their country because it is quite promising. denial and deception do exist but it will not be a barrier.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 05, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
Of course not cryptocurrency is not doomed and they are not fits in this kind of descriptions of word instead cryptocurrency is useful and helpful to the investors to earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
The only cryptocurrency will remain in the market are the one's legit, as you can see there are lots of projects/coins in the market today which people may confuse on which platform they will gonna invest their money and not all of them are legit. If you see the market in red days that is normal because of its volatility but it will recover too soon just give it time and longer your patience.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 29, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
It's too early to write off crypto, we can agree that a lot of forces are against the progress of crypto but nevertheless with time and a lot of developments crypto will become mainstream.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 02:10:03 PM
No, the cryptocurrency are not doomed; as a matter of fact the company who offers electronic coin in the cryptocurrency provides a income a opportunities towards to the success to obtained better life.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
It just needs to get mainstream and we will see a complete of prices of our favorite tokens. We can only be hopeful for the best though.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 25, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.

Now serious discussions are going on and decisions are made at the state level regarding the regulation and licensing of the crypto currency. Perhaps at the end of this year we will see serious changes in the market of crypto currency.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:42:10 AM
Not at all. The best part about them is that they are on the internet and anything that is on the internet never really dies so cryptos will be here for a long time and as long as people keep buying and trading in coins then cryptos will always have value. The problem now is that people are seeing red all over the market which is making them scared but worry not, cryptos will recover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 24, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
Public had gone into crypto frenzy but there seems to be loss of interest due to so much turbulence in the market. So its justified to get the perception of gloomy market. But its unpredictable if the mainstream looses interest what will happen. The market has been swaying for the last few months with lows and highs, due to the fluctations its advisable to hold and wait till the scenario shows up with some transparency. More secured blockchains are coming up in the recent future promising for a brighter world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

I do not think because I know crypto is still fine and it is not damned what you may be talking about crypto damned because crypto still cannot rise and not yet stable again, and I do not want crypto to be slumped, because many people are investors who invest in Crypto and make a profit

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 21, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
I agree and I won't blame you for thinking the same thing,. The market is on a slump and its still under the process of recovering. I took advantage of situation and bought alts while its low in price. We can always sell it later for a cheap price so its a WIN WIN situation. I still have hope with ALTS. Rather than saying alts are doomed, may you can right alts are in seeing the light from darkness. We all know that alts will go up soon.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
It is strange that people believe that the government controls the crypt... I don't think it's possible, they can only manage it in local events and that's it. The system itself is completely independent.
Activity: 54
May 19, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very young industry, so there is so much negativity around it. As the development of cryptocurrencies of this negative will be less. Cryptocurrencies are sure to develop, because it is the technology that makes our lives better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
it's just a joke if anyone has a crypto statement is a damn thing, because now this crypto could be one of the supports of blockchain technology. so I think that statement is not fundamental.
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
Majority of the crypto community know the potential of crypto which is why we continue to invest into this market since we believe in Bitcoin and the crypto world.
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
For the first time since its fall, at least in the last month, bitcoin approached the mark of nine thousand dollars.
Activity: 86
May 17, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
As we can see, cryptocurrency market is growing again.
There are many ups and downs since the birth of bitcoin.
I am confident that it will only survive stronger.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 17, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
As you have said- there is always a possibility of anything that could happen. I do not think that it will collapse until no one will hear about it. 
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 09:37:01 AM
Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
And who is interested in the media ? Now you tell me, how can you destroy something that does not lend itself to any control and does not depend on anything? Just a trivial "this is bad" and the like. But the beauty is that the cryptocurrency has no negative sides. And this rather black PR will only benefit bitcoin.
No one can really predict what will happen to these cryptos. But let's have faith! The market could be still in the correction stage. All my coins have also dumped and since January I have not yet sold any since it is low at price. ICOs are good investments just make sure you invest a good one. Keep hodling.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
When you say doomed, I really do not understand you. Are you trying to say that crypto will not recover or you do not have believe in the coin you invested in. For me cryptocurrency is growing larger day by day and the fluctuation you see is normal. the market falls to gain more participants and then grow rapidly again. If your investment is a sure one, you do not need to worry as it will rise again and make you proud.
Pages:
Jump to: