Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptos doomed - page 7. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 09:39:03 PM
I can say that it is true that many is against crypto, specially government because come on it's obvious, they cannot tax it, they cannot benefit from it financially. But hold on guys, cryptocurrency has a very bright future for our progressive generation, there's a low possibility that crypto will not develop. Just tighten your hold onto your coins, this is and always will be a bumpy ride.

Yes it has bright future but not all of them because all of us have been realizing that many of altcoins are useless.
They have no certain development which is normally done by team to increase the useful of the altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
I can say that it is true that many is against crypto, specially government because come on it's obvious, they cannot tax it, they cannot benefit from it financially. But hold on guys, cryptocurrency has a very bright future for our progressive generation, there's a low possibility that crypto will not develop. Just tighten your hold onto your coins, this is and always will be a bumpy ride.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 09:16:46 PM
Crypto = Government. 

Block + Chain = Slave

Go make a transaction and try to hide it.  You can't.  Check mate.  Tax man will know everything (not that it mattters we hand over our passports to make a few bucks so...)

Get rich while they implement it then take winnings and move to where they are to avoid the fallout.

You talk a complete nonsense as for me.
Only some gov-s try to control crypto usage in their countries. They can't do it worldwide.
There are some anonymous cryptocurrencies which people can use if they are too paranoic about their privacy.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 08:49:22 PM
Crypto = Government. 

Block + Chain = Slave

Go make a transaction and try to hide it.  You can't.  Check mate.  Tax man will know everything (not that it mattters we hand over our passports to make a few bucks so...)

Get rich while they implement it then take winnings and move to where they are to avoid the fallout.

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 08:41:02 PM
Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons

The dip has been around for quite a while so I don't blame you for thinking that way because no one can really predict what will happen to these cryptos. But let's have faith! The market could be still in the correction stage. All my coins have also dumped and since January I have not yet sold any since it is low at price. ICOs are good investments just make sure you invest a good one. Keep hodling.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
Pages:
Jump to: