Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptos doomed - page 3. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
There is a lot of negative media, but I do not think that you have said the right thing about investors - definitely they do not take ICOs seriously, but they do it with the relationship to Bitcoin and other big and expanded coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
crypto markets are continuing to develop and stop with this "maybe", show facts for others to believe it. you are not ready if you think this way. creating FUD to others is not a good thing better think positive. only those ICOs that survive can be develop those that fail will be gone.
Activity: 209
May 05, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
I think crypto will develop sooner or later. It have lots of positives if country will try to use blockchain and crypto as method of payment the transactions will be quicker and more safe. But this is just my personal opinion.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 05, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
Here is one of the negative thoughts that affect current investors. Making a point of view without such specific evidence will only make the market worse in the future. All the predictions are emotional because no one can assert that this market will be potential or doomed.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 05, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
Maybe the crypto markets will never develop.
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.
In addition, Most of the ICO’s are professional cons
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a bitcoin alternative on the DEX and makes sense
And who is interested in the media ? Now you tell me, how can you destroy something that does not lend itself to any control and does not depend on anything? Just a trivial "this is bad" and the like. But the beauty is that the cryptocurrency has no negative sides. And this rather black PR will only benefit bitcoin.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 05, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
I don't think that cryptos are doomed. The biggest problem is that people have no patience and want results now. Everything need time to develop and settle. People see no results for a month and already think that it is the end of the world.
Activity: 504
April 23, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
It is a possibility!
I don’t want to be gloomy but this industry has a lot of negative media and big investors do not take it seriously.

Of course the market in imperfect. Participation in gambling with cryptocurrencies is like a doing of business. You must to take risks anyway. And more important thing it is that you can earn very good money with the use of crypto. Remember about it.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 21, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

If the banks that are Backing ripple Like Gazprom aren't big investors then what are? there are lots of big investors in the crypto market, serious with putting  money into the industry, Negative media is very  unavoidable especially when dealing with a new technology such as crypto, you don't expect a smooth ride to the top, crypto isn't doomed.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
There is truth in your words, crypto-currencies are doomed to success, because now the financial system is already bursting at the seams, I think that now many are already starting to think about what will happen in the future. Probably the world will really have to decide what will happen next with the financial system.
I'm truely thinking that the OP doesn't look at his homework in coinmarket at all. Everything in that website is absolutely green and how can he still says that cryptos are doomed ?
Yes of course, unless he's blind and didn't see anything or he's just a guy talking without checking and thinking.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:28:31 PM
Probably coins might not get their highest peak because a lot of bad issues are linked with crypto. There are issues like scam, phished, and hacking that really are wearisome in the sides of investors. Unless a more systematized system has occur for crypto. But since crpyto are decentralized it will be harder for everyone to monitor each and everything besides their priorities. 
Activity: 588
April 21, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
There is truth in your words, crypto-currencies are doomed to success, because now the financial system is already bursting at the seams, I think that now many are already starting to think about what will happen in the future. Probably the world will really have to decide what will happen next with the financial system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
It's not only possibility, it's half-true half-false. It's not like every coin will grow big or even worth any profit. That's natural that the things that are weaker in case of technology or popularity will die. But i think those big investors just need more time to get used to crypto. Most of them are kinda old, and as we know: most old people are scared of new things, but i thing the just need time to get used to it. In any case, i don't think crypto are doomed.

I don't think they are scared, they just do not have the required knowledge.
Activity: 475
April 21, 2018, 01:50:09 PM
If the big investors don't take the crypto markets seriously than from where do you think the crypto markets got a market cap of greater than $300 billions? The media are going to create negative campaigns as they are ran by banks and governments who don't like the decentralized nature of cryptos.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
It's not only possibility, it's half-true half-false. It's not like every coin will grow big or even worth any profit. That's natural that the things that are weaker in case of technology or popularity will die. But i think those big investors just need more time to get used to crypto. Most of them are kinda old, and as we know: most old people are scared of new things, but i thing the just need time to get used to it. In any case, i don't think crypto are doomed.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
I want to say, big investors will come when the market is at the bottom and there will be enough sales so they can make big purchases with little. And hopefully also be a growing asset in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 21, 2018, 03:55:45 AM
It is a possibility!

No one really cares about what you are saying,so you can shut up your mouth now lol.

This industry has an upside down,rise and falls,growth and drops but it doest mean things are permanent when its happening..

Imagine how long this community runs from the day it was introduced and now getting better and better,price are continuously growing year after year
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
April 21, 2018, 03:38:53 AM
It is a possibility!
The crypto-currency market can not but develop further and can not be stopped or destroyed. You write absolute stupidity. If bitcoin fell in price for a deep and long correction, this does not mean the end of the world and the crypto-currency market. After a certain time, the market will recover vseravno. By the way, already the fourth day bitcoin is growing quite well in the price and now its value, according to CoinMarketCap, is 8 941 dollars. For the first time since its fall, at least in the last month, bitcoin approached the mark of nine thousand dollars. Perhaps this trend will continue and he will start his upward movement. The market rises, coins and tokens in green. I think that the panic in individuals will finally end.
Activity: 49
April 21, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
Marketcap is increasing everyday with Bitcoin nearing 9K again. Most coins are in Green so I guess it is a good sign that crypto is not yet doomed.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
As we can see, cryptocurrency market is growing again.
There are many ups and downs since the birth of bitcoin.
I am confident that it will only survive stronger.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
It is a possibility!

this industry has some large investors investing, you can just google some funds and names, not a difficult job to do. Also there are media who support bitcoin, so also that is not correct
Pages:
Jump to: