Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 37. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
the bullish season will begin soon in the crypto market and new investments will be made to increase prices. this will increase the value of the cryptographic currency exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 18, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
Actually stability is what we really need but as the current situation crypto is not stable at all. Going up and down without considering the investors. I hope it stable to attract more investor because no one will want to invest his or her hard earn fund in something that lack stability.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
we as traders don't just expect the price of bitcoin to return as at the end of 2017. because in general the price of bitcoin depends on demand and supply. if the buyer is few and has a lot of goods, then the price will be cheap, and vice versa.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
This year, people's expectations for the entire market are too high. The current situation is not satisfactory. The market is always unpredictable. I think that as long as we have patience, the market will always recover. At that time, the cryptocurrency will become relatively stable.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Are crypto finally getting stable, no not stable,  but did you think crypto can be stable in this world of crypto, crypto is not static so it can change anytime, crypto is volatile.
Yes I agree with this one because no one can control with crypto world no one can set rules about the crypto market unlike in the stocks and forex that's why the market can easily manipulate but for sure crypto world will increase it's growth continuously.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
in the crypto world there is actually nothing stable about the prices available in the market, because the nature of crypto is volatile which does not have a stable movement.
it's just that sometimes it's often affected by short-term and not drastic price movements.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
All things considered, this could be genuine in light of the fact that for as far back as two weeks,Market has been doing as such well. What's more, fully expecting BTC/ETFS acknowledgment by SEC truly observed bitcoin shooting extremely high.The cost anyway dropped somewhat after the dismissal yet skiped back forcefully.From that purpose of the ricochet back is disclosing to me that the market adjustment is here as of now.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
I think isn’t important anymore, what is likely to be possible is for what we as a community must do to dictate or improve the market and that is being positive and optimistic. We tend to forget our participation as an investors and a member of this market. Hodl and buy any coin that is worth your trust and prices will follow to work up high. Promote and believe crypto. We do not know when crypto will be stable, even now crypto price could drop dramatically, maybe if all the countries in the world have given clear regulation and regulation is very good and support cryptocurrency could be the price of cryptocurrency will be stable and I sure one day will be achieved
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
recovery will happen for sure but would take time . I would say another 2-3 years, regulation and crypto haters are trying to bring it down. Spreading FUD's trying to keep away investors.
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
Are crypto finally getting stable, no not stable,  but did you think crypto can be stable in this world of crypto, crypto is not static so it can change anytime, crypto is volatile.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
August 17, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

The last week clearly disproves any stability or anything even close, but that is the best thing about crypto, they are not stable. It is quite evident that the market will never be stable.
Activity: 144
August 17, 2018, 05:26:29 PM
it is too early to talk about market stabilization. personally, I believe that the market decline will continue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
crypto is never stable. because isnt crypto's style. crypto is very volatile
but predicting crypto in bad condition like now it's hard. but we believe can recover
Activity: 37
August 17, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
Crypto transforms into strong easiest while it is directed and controlled. to this point, best novices consider that control by utilizing the administration can harm the crypto-remote cash zone. at last, associations that conduct exchanges related with computerized money require controls for steadiness; certainty ought to likewise be blessing on the a piece of the administrative experts concerning this kind of wander.
Activity: 97
August 16, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
I don't think they will get stable in the near future, plus, there are too many of them, which also creates more volatility of the market, I think we will have to wait for the whole bitcoin mining thing to stop to see the results.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 03:00:39 PM
All in anticipation of the growth of the crypto-currency market, I am also waiting for this event and the next stage of growth under the laws should exceed the previous ones.
When there will be a rise in prices for cryptocurrencies, this is the main question...
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 16, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
No,I am not sure the bull run will start soon because most of the coin are still down and some are still dropping but I believe towards the end of the year, the bullish market will start and then the price of crypto will become stable.
Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
Yes I am sure many will return. but for this, the market must stop falling. in the meantime, I see that the market continues to fall.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 16, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

I think it's impossible for cryptocurrency to be stable, cryptocurrency is well known for its instability. and it looks like it will forever happen.
I dont think so because I saw the market a few hour ago and its still not moving upward even a little bit its price i  the market, but I know it will be back and rise again. Just keep believing because its possible to market sudden change, so wait for it and be patient. Dont give up to your crypto because if you know it has potential then it will rise soon and increased its price even more. Also being positive have effect in cryptocurrency so that many people are optimistic nowadays.
Activity: 89
August 16, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

I think it's impossible for cryptocurrency to be stable, cryptocurrency is well known for its instability. and it looks like it will forever happen.
Pages:
Jump to: