Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 40. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 503
August 12, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
The cryptocurrency market will never be stable. Manipulators use high price difference for their own purposes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
The market is yet to recover, because prices are certainly not yet stable. Considering what is presently happening, i think some people are still skeptical about the bitcoin ETF, which i believe will not any anyway come to pass in this year. There might not even be anything on that whatsoever. Nonetheless, the market will surely recover any time soon, because this is not just the expectation of many, but that the circumstances surrounding the present time have revealed it.

For crypto, it will never become stable, we never can tell when will be the best time to celebrate or not, evwn how hard you study the market, still you will not come up with an answer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
The market is yet to recover, because prices are certainly not yet stable. Considering what is presently happening, i think some people are still skeptical about the bitcoin ETF, which i believe will not any anyway come to pass in this year. There might not even be anything on that whatsoever. Nonetheless, the market will surely recover any time soon, because this is not just the expectation of many, but that the circumstances surrounding the present time have revealed it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:13:36 AM
I started to think so, but unfortunately, it wasn't far from my thinking, because the market fell again, everything turned red again, and I thought the bull market was about to start, but it didn't happen, so let's keep hoping.
Activity: 275
August 12, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
it is still too early to say that cryptography is growing. There is still time to see this, because the price does not rise so quickly, it can also decline. you need to wait a little.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
crypto market is never stable, if stable no one will participate in
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
It obvious that the condition of the crypto market is bad and this has adversely effected the prices of coin and I don't share your thoughts of the market getting stable because the bear period is still on although am optimistic that soon things will get better
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 01, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
It is true that over the last few months the market has remained fairly stable compared to the immense volatility that was experienced throughout 2017, however it seems to me that it is too early to think that the market has reached enough maturity to eradicate its great volatility once and for all.

In fact, if we look at the historical graphs of bitcoin behavior, such as 2015 and 2016, we will see that there were much longer periods of time than the current one in which the price remained so stable that many sold their bitcoin as soon as they saw that the price experienced a rise around $450. At least that was my case!  Cry
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 06, 2018, 06:05:40 AM
Yes, they are getting stable but so slowly. They will be more confident after the cryptomarket's restoring but even now they are going up to this aim.
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
So far, the cryptocurrency has really become more or less stable, but I think it will not last long.Most likely, we will see a few more positive and negative changes, and then everything will become as stable as possible
Activity: 42
August 05, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Now the market is really starting to get back to normal and work in a positive way. But I see that now all back goes on red light and I not think that large positive changes will occur very hastily
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 03, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
i think is still long beyond that, recently right now crypto are still in the transition period from fiat into crypto that can make unstable in this period, maybe a couple of year that crypto currency can be stable if it crossing the USD cap
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:57:32 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Stability if not a word that I would use to describe the current market, reason being that cryptocurrencies can never be stable as volatility if now one of their main characterisitics. Talking about if the current trend means a bull is near then I would have to disagree again, we should not expect another bull market this year, we already had our bull for the year.
Activity: 59
July 29, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
This year will be completely different for absolutely all crypto currency, but this does not mean that it is bad. You correctly said. The crypto currency will definitely return and even exceed the previous prices, it remains only to guess in which month everything will begin.
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
In my opinion it is good that there will be some dip. Since it is the market, it has low chance to be stable. Since the market is volatile it is still hard to know if it will be stable. Some wants to have some dip since they can buy or invest in some coins then sell it higher. They are using the dip at their advantage in order to earn more so some might say they want some dip too. In market there will be always dip and growth.
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
Dear friend,
In the recent days, The BTC is come back. But I do not know all the coin market is stable or not. That is short time only. We are not sure. I hope it is back really. many investers feel sadly for a long time. Good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
this can not be as long as the crypto currency is not tied to anything, big players at any time can collapse or raise higher
Activity: 151
July 29, 2018, 02:56:46 AM
Yes, no one knows whether the market will usher in a new bull market at the end of this year, just like last year. But we always expect it to be achieved.
Activity: 66
July 28, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
market maybe recovering but getting stable is a big word ..
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Well, this could be true because  for the past two weeks,Market has been doing so well. And in anticipation of BTC/ETFS acceptance by SEC really saw bitcoin shooting very high.The price however dropped slightly after the rejection but bounced back forcefully.From that point of the bounce back is telling me that the market stabilization is here already.
Pages:
Jump to: