Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 41. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
We are getting there, just a little patient will make crypto soar higher as expected. Bitcoin is taking the lead as also expected, now $8000 plus.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 28, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
yes, I also think that cryptos are getting stabel, its price is never drop that fast, cryptocurrency are starting to recover slowly, their prices will soon to increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Of course. I think by the end of summer, the market of crypto currency will fully recover. Yes, the market correction did not give a pleasant trail. But the main thing is that we survived it. And now only the beginning of the interesting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
Yes, I believe the market will be stable, crypto value will increase because crypto is a technology for the future.
Of course the market will grow, All capitalization of cryptology is only 1% of the daily volume in the forex market, we still have much to grow. The crypto currency has a future.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
July 28, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
The current upward movement is coming from a support level. For last 6 weeks it was unable to break that support level and yesterday a big green candle was able to break the resistant. By considering all these details we can expect an uptrend at least for next few days. my target is $10K level. Let's see what will happen.
No. It will not happen maybe you can say that because the price is not moving so fast of pumping or even dumping. I think its in the nature of cryptocurrency that it is not stable meaning the price is so volatile that when buying or selling that are happening there are some changes in the price. Its constant actually.
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
well we were wrong about this, it's not crypto. i think it's just bitcoin who got stable price right now. since alts didn't following bitcoin uptrend charts
Activity: 266
July 28, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
It seems to me unlikely to return those who left. There will come new people, more intelligent, who do not wait for lazy and fast money. They just waited for this moment
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 28, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
I would like to see the market stable. They say that in the near future the market will grow by more than 20%. I really hope for it.
copper member
Activity: 327
July 28, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
Yes, I believe the market will be stable, crypto value will increase because crypto is a technology for the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 28, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

the current situation is actually difficult to guess, because the longer the crypto world is more and more interested and also many who hate, therefore the rules contained in the crypto was more tightened again for now.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
my taught is that crypto is very volatile in 2018 but research have shown that they crypto values will surely rise i before the year ends,but it's stability will come soon.
Activity: 66
July 28, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
I am new to the crypto world, and for the moment I can only hope that the market remains stable. But in reality the market is unstable. I think we can take advantage when the market goes down we buy coins and sell them when the market recovers. It seems that's all I know.
Activity: 223
July 28, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
I agreed with you because Bitcoin itself is getting greenish while mostly all other Alts are following suit. They might be stabled but not likely like the last bullish experienced. I only feel this should accelerate for all patient Coin Holders to cash out and should afterwards come down for everyone to acquire fresh Cryptos.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 28, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
I'm also waiting that the crypto market will become stable but i don't see it right now, that's why i keep my holdings intact in my wallet and maybe this December it will happen and i can sell my cryptos.
Activity: 68
July 28, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
I think a lot of years will have to pass in order to cryptocurrencies to get stable, we are still on the pump on the market and cryptos aren't  established yet, they are currently on that process though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 28, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
The stability of the market is always indicative of the bull season. I believe in a strong bull season in the next 2 months.
Activity: 349
July 28, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Yes, the market is in a stable stage. And I don't like this at all, I want them to grow up. When you are a holder, you will not want this to happen. I believe crypto will have a "big jump" at the end of this year.

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
Stability in the cryptocurrency market never will be, no one really knows and understands how all of the crypts are growing and padout, the analysis here is not suitable!
Activity: 189
July 28, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
The crypto market is very stable for me right now at least. The coins, lamden, stellar and power house are very good in earnings as well as the performance, so I can totally say that they are stable.
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
Growth from $ 6,000 to $ 8,363 without correction. Hardly. Last year, no one would pay attention to this, grow - it means it grows. But now everything has become somewhat different, a lot of changes for the year.
Pages:
Jump to: