Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 33. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 12:51:48 AM
I think its nature in cryptocurrency is unstable, meaning that prices are very volatile, so when buying or selling, there are some price changes and the price doesn't move so fast, or even throw away.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:22:51 AM
I highly belive also end of this year market will stable as like last year. But 100% not sure. I predict 2020 market will up and get stabled.
Unfortunately, there will be no stability on the crypto market in the next few years, and growth can be expected in 2020, as by this time, the cryptocurrencies will be much more widespread than now. Every day there are new projects aimed at the crypto industry.
Activity: 86
August 27, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
For me I prefer the pump and dump of cryptocurreny market. Stability takes away the unpredictable nature of tokens in the market
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 27, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
In my opinin it's too early talk about that, market stable only for two weeks and people are still affraid lose money in crypto. I think we need to wait month or two and if situation will be like that I can tell you four sure It's stable.
Another month or two will give some hint whether the market will turned to bull or will still continue the bearish movement, there's nothing from this industry the word stable, buy and sell will move the market accordingly so there's no assurance whether things will be stay the way we see it now or it will pumped nor dumped after some months.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 27, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
In my opinin it's too early talk about that, market stable only for two weeks and people are still affraid lose money in crypto. I think we need to wait month or two and if situation will be like that I can tell you four sure It's stable.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
There is now no stability in the crypto currency. She is very much interested in manipulating the whales of the market. Just the news background can per day or drown the market or vice versa.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 27, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
I highly belive also end of this year market will stable as like last year. But 100% not sure. I predict 2020 market will up and get stabled.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
It's hard to guess the price of crypto coins, will it be stable or not ?! but in my opinion, the price of this coin is difficult to stabilize, the price will keep going up and down quickly. we as crypto players, must understand the situation like that. so that we don't suffer losses here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
I see coin prices down and I think the market will recover,I was beginning to think so but unfortunately, it was not far from my thinking because the market has gone down once again and everything is turning to red again, i was thinking the bull run is about to start but it didn't happen, let's keep hoping.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
I don't think the market will stabilize in the coming years because the cryptocurrency market is not about stability. But it is very possible that the market will move to unstable growth instead of unstable fall, and it will be good instability.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Stability is a wonderful word, which can be applied to something quite different, because there is nothing stable in our world at all, except for people's consumption of some sort of things. This process can be compared to stability.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
the market value will never be stable. so trading strategies need more money to receive.
and be smart in getting out of money so you do not get lost.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Personally for me, I do not thing the market is getting stable yet because the price of most coins are still in dip and some still fluctuate. I believe there will be market correction and after this, the market will become stable gradually and towards the end of the year, it will be very profitable for investors but now, it is a good time to buy as much legit coin as you want.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
Stability is a characteristic of anything, but not cryptocurrencies. Naturally, everyone is tired of the constant fall in the price of bitcoin and altcoins, but this period will sooner or later end, please be patient.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 27, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
They are getting stable in their falling... That's all that I can say now, because cryptomarket doesn't give such money as it gave even in the last month.
Activity: 172
August 27, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
for the end of this year it is very difficult to predict whether the price will be the same as last year or not but I am sure the crypto market will experience a significant price increase but do not know if it will happen in 3-4 years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 01:14:28 AM
market recovery because we always post every day three times to continue the program in this bitcoin forum
Activity: 52
August 25, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
It is true that over the last few months the market has remained fairly stable compared to the immense volatility that was experienced throughout 2017, however it seems to me that it is too early to think that the market has reached enough maturity to eradicate its great volatility once and for all.

In fact, if we look at the historical graphs of bitcoin behavior, such as 2015 and 2016, we will see that there were much longer periods of time than the current one in which the price remained so stable that many sold their bitcoin as soon as they saw that the price experienced a rise around $450. At least that was my case!  Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 27, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
The Cryptocurrency market is yet to be stable, due to too many speculation this year. I believe we will be stable at Q4 of the year.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 01:05:09 AM
Over time the whole crypto market has gone through a series of bad days as prices continue to decline despite the positive information or negative. Nevertheless, according to many predictions, if the storm passes, the crypto market will follow the rotation and soon rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: