Pages:
Author

Topic: Are MEME Coins A NEW Trend - page 9. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
June 05, 2021, 11:01:42 AM
Meme coin is a new trend but I don't think it will last very long. I think that Dogecoin will be the only survivor in this trend. The rest of the meme coins will be destroyed in time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
June 05, 2021, 10:25:51 AM
This would not exist in the discussion if DOGE did not pump this bull run. Don't worry, it will not last long, DOGE will eventually dump and people will panic, that's the future I see for a hype coin and MEME coins also are part of the DOGE community, so I suggest don't invest it for the long run, it's only good if you like to play by trading it short term.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 05, 2021, 10:07:18 AM
With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?
I don't think so, because meme coins are only bought by people affected by FOMO...

meme coins have made a lot of people lose, especially those who bought before the bear market. meme coin trend never existed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
June 05, 2021, 09:36:22 AM
It will always be there, a meme coin is the field of the whale to make quick money from baiting newcomers and newbies (or maybe old traders with bad emotion at the market). They will inviting people who have big power in media to create the hype and they start pumping it like it was real. the victim will FOMO, some of the newbies could get profits if they leave at the right time but most of them are trapped
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
June 05, 2021, 09:33:11 AM
The thing is that they are all shitcoins. And shitcoins are still cryptocurrencies, they can be adopted and bought by people all around the globe and no one knows if they really will pump in terms of price or no.
I remember Doge when it was valued at 0.001 and people had the hype for 0.01 and now it is valued at 0.5 and reached even 0.6+ that's hilarious. As a response to your question, yes we could consider them as a YES Entry for newbies.

Well newbies could be trapped on this meme tokens projects, Most newbies thinks that more coins they have the richer they will be in the future. With meme tokens having trillions in supply, Imagine the feeling of a newbie having 1 billion token in his wallet thinking it will worth something in the future without looking at the tokenamic or the total circulating supply. *in reality his 1 billion token only worth less than $1.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 05, 2021, 07:54:46 AM
Well nothing wrong with memes coin even the king of meme doge are surviving for 7 years, as long as its not rugpull then i would shoot for it, in fact i did and gain very good gains better then traditional coin we know it before
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
June 05, 2021, 08:55:53 AM
The thing is that they are all shitcoins. And shitcoins are still cryptocurrencies, they can be adopted and bought by people all around the globe and no one knows if they really will pump in terms of price or no.
I remember Doge when it was valued at 0.001 and people had the hype for 0.01 and now it is valued at 0.5 and reached even 0.6+ that's hilarious. As a response to your question, yes we could consider them as a YES Entry for newbies.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 05, 2021, 08:45:24 AM
With the rise of Doge Coin, there have been countless MEME coins launch on different platform.
What are you thoughts on meme coins? Are they bad for the industry? Or Are they a gateway drug for newbies to enter the game?
they are nothing like shitcoins what i mean is they are good only at the moment where they gaining money from investors but soon when they see it that they are not in a good situation like what happened now in the market they will always playing dead and doing nothing ..  See what happen to dogecoin i'm pretty sure this kind of meme will not long last especially those meme emerges after doge in my own opinion.. So i suggest never expect it can guarantee after all your efforts , its always too good to be true mate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 05, 2021, 08:42:33 AM

for now meme coin is indeed trending and the price is increasing, but in my opinion it is very risky to invest in meme coin for a long time, because meme coin has no function, therefore I would advise you to invest in altcoin that are in the top 5 on coinmarketcap (ETH, ADA and BNB), because the risk is smaller and the price will definitely increase very high in the future, so you will definitely get a big profit from investing in ETH, ADA and BNB.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
June 05, 2021, 08:35:47 AM
Indeed, now there is a huge hype around Meme coins, but I am sure that this hype will end soon as these Meme coins were created only for making money and therefore many Meme coins have already died or are starting to die and people who have invested in these Meme coins are starting lose money and soon fewer and fewer people will invest in Meme coins as the risk of losing money in these Meme coins is growing every day and thats why its better not to invest in Meme coins.
It is going to have an end and it will just pump shortly and then start declining. That will be the role of hype, and we know that these coins could no longer be trusted for long-term investment but somewhat good for short-term deals. Could be good to try but need not get stuck with them.

And if we have some plan to invest in these projects, we should never think about holding but to take every opportunity to sell if there is a good price. But if we aim for a sure market return, have to choose for known and have existing products, not these meme coins.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 05, 2021, 08:20:53 AM
There's nothing much to think about. They can add as many features as they want but they're still meme. Period.

Can a MEME coin be more then a MEME, take Doge Coin for example, what if Elon musk starts to use Doge coin to fund Space X missions? Does Doge become more then a coin that was just created as a joke.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 05, 2021, 06:12:54 AM
Indeed, now there is a huge hype around Meme coins, but I am sure that this hype will end soon as these Meme coins were created only for making money and therefore many Meme coins have already died or are starting to die and people who have invested in these Meme coins are starting lose money and soon fewer and fewer people will invest in Meme coins as the risk of losing money in these Meme coins is growing every day and thats why its better not to invest in Meme coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
June 05, 2021, 05:52:45 AM
It is just a periodical trend I think. As you indicated, Dogecoin has a lot of affect on this kind of cryptocurrencies to be released. I'm not investing into any of those and don't even think about it also.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
June 05, 2021, 05:36:14 AM
Well, it's natural that at this time many MEME coins are being made, because seeing the price of Doge increasing rapidly, maybe some coin developers like that hope that in the future, the price of the coins they make can be the same as the price of Doge, however, I'm pretty sure there will be lots of such coins being made.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
June 05, 2021, 05:22:51 AM
If you believe in MEMEconomy I'd say you're all really nuts.
It can go well once, you may have profited from your silly DOGE or SHIBA but if you rely on that shit to store your wealth for the future I believe you're gonna get hit very bad on your face.
Keep playing
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
June 05, 2021, 03:49:46 AM
It looks like this is a new trend but I personally bypass all this disgrace. Because it will end sooner or later and most of the participants in this event will lose their money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
June 05, 2021, 05:07:24 AM
These guys keep milking the market with what's trending and the unfortunate part is we buy in on these crypto  trends....the last one was NFTs not sure if they are trending but today we have meme coins because Dogecoin is usually making headlines all because of Elon and others want to ride the wave,i guess we can say they are the new trend.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
June 05, 2021, 05:05:08 AM
Gateway drug?I think this is a right word, the time of Dogecoin,Shib Hype, when i chatted with my friends, they even discussed Dogecoin and Shib with me, yet they didn't even know about bitcoin before. Some of they even have buy Doge and Shib at high price as long-term HODL. I tried to persuade them to sell, but nobody listened to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
June 05, 2021, 04:48:22 AM

Meme coin is like gamble when you put your moneybon it. And the fact that people love to gamble their money then invest it. Meme coins will not live long, exit scam will be there, its like you invest on Ponzi or HYIP back in the 2003. The only meme coin will be a live is Doge IMO.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
June 05, 2021, 02:03:28 AM
The meme coin that has probably surprised me so far is dogecoin. the new one may be the SHIB which is listed on some of the major exchanges, although there has been no major progress concerning the price.
I wouldn't say meme coins are a bad thing. nevertheless, now they are much talked about and discussed in some crypto communities. they make it big because their community of supporters also provides support in the marketplace. and we've seen it.
Pages:
Jump to: