Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 20. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 27, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
For me it depends on the coins because there are some coins are not totally profitable but still there are some old coins that you can make sure that it has a potential to bring a good profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
I believe that all coins are more or less profitable. Old and also quite profitable coins and also they are more stable. And what you have in mind is that the new coins can bring you much more profit, but at the same time and the risks of losing everything, much more.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
My thoughts are the opposite of what you think. With the current ICO flood and collapse, many fake shitcoins will disappear, so these old coins will be the first choice. Of course, I might only refer to the top 50 coins.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
Old coins I am sure there are still many who can give you an advantage. And old coins also have a team of developers who are very good. I will only choose the coin entry in a list of the best coins. As BTC, the ETH and the best Altcoin we should always monitor and invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 27, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
It is not the case that old coins will not rise in prices. The features that determine the increment of a coin in prices are project team, its technology, its purposes etc. If the project team is strong and sincere and its technology is good, the coin is likely to rise. Take the example of ripple, it is an old coin, but it rose significantly only after five years of establishment. And now it is rising. 
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 26, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
I believe that the choice of altcoins from among the top-10 becomes really the most reliable and rational solution. Of course, they may not show a rapid rise in price of prices, but for me this is the most preferable option. Now I allocate my money for the purchase of Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
Choosing from the top 10 list on coin capital market is not a bad idea but there some coins which does not worth investing your money and what you need to watch out for. Mind you, ripple and NEO are centralized coins.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 26, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
I'm absolutely sure that old coins can now be a profitable investment solution. But basically I choose them for long-term investments. My favorite solutions are Ethereum, NEO and Ripple. But for short-term earnings, you can choose some new coins.
Activity: 238
September 26, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I believe that BTC and Ethereum, as before, are quite profitable and promising directions for investments. Now I invest the majority of money in the purchase of BTC, Ethereum, NEO. I also invest about 10% of my money in buying new promising coins.
Activity: 253
September 26, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
In my opinion, now a more profitable and successful solution for trading is the purchase of various new coins. But I prefer to invest in buying old coins now. Because they are more reliable, proven altcoins for investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
I invest only in old and trusted coins, because they are more reliable. I'm afraid to invest in young projects, because they can fall in price several times.
But in vain. The biggest profit is in young projects. 50% of its portfolio should be from young projects for resale and another 50% of old for long.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 26, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
The older coins may be profitable, but I think the competition is strong and new coins are favoured by hyping and mostly traded in that light. On the long run, the true and valuable coins would be made manifest. 
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 26, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I believe that the choice of altcoins from among the top-10 becomes really the most reliable and rational solution. Of course, they may not show a rapid rise in price of prices, but for me this is the most preferable option. Now I allocate my money for the purchase of Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
Every coin has differeny projects and different teams. The project and the team is the key on the success,reliablity and how can a certain coin last up on the market battle. Many coins lose its value and some discontinue the projects they are having. Some of the coin before are still up for their peojects and still updating it so the value of the token arent going deep. CMC’s top 100 are the coin that has a very good team and project that last up until now.
Activity: 304
September 26, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Your opinion Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
For me, i still believe in old coins that it will bring more benefits to me than new coin
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 26, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
The value and uses of the coin will determine if it can survive, old coins proven their worth even many tokens/coins are being added in the CMC.

I believe old coins are still profitable to invest our money since they are still existing and able to stay up to now. IMO if you are newbie and want to invest in crypto its still best to choose a well-established old coins and have patience to wait for the time to take profit.
I also believe that the coin age doesn't matter, it is only quality that matters in the long run, and we shouldn't limit ourselves with new coins only, which can be scams or failures.
You both prove your point and I understand that the long existence of coins does not matter but lately the new coins/projecvare gaining more capital and ranking while old coins that belong to the rank does prove there worth. Have check the top 100 either?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
I think that the price of coins fell not because they are old and their projects have already closed, most likely this is due to the situation on the market, which now very few people are happy!
Activity: 296
September 25, 2018, 06:55:50 AM
Who have said it? Look at BTC, on ETH and others, they are still going on to develop thanks to their experiences which are guarantee fir the investors and new members.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 25, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
I invest only in old and trusted coins, because they are more reliable. I'm afraid to invest in young projects, because they can fall in price several times.
Activity: 262
September 25, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Colossus coins have long ceased to yield significant profits, but they have become some kind of analogue of gold in the real world. Those who invest in gold, do not expect big profits, but only insure what already exists. Insure against risks of falling, inflation and other factors.
But this is my personal opinion, I am not a major player in the world market, like most of those present here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
Even old coins can be profitable, it is depend on their development in the community.
They may be old but never forget that they are also the pioneer.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are one of the oldest. but yet we keep holding to it as we all know that the profit is in the future with them.
Pages:
Jump to: