Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 22. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 111
September 23, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
If you compare the old coins and new ones, then of course most people will choose the old ones. Not just because they're more trustworthy. And because new coins need to rest at least a year on the market, before a good growth and demand
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 23, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
Sad coins mean already proven technology. Trust the old faithful community. Old coins, especially liquid ones, are blue chips.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 23, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
In my opinion coin is new or not important. The important thing is the value of the coin. And how is the development of the coin on the market? New coins are not likely to invest more than old coins. Bitcoin is the first e-currency ever to be valid.
Bitcoin is the e-currency and it also the best profitable coin but you can not compare the features which Bitcoin posed to the altcoin and every altcoin you find on the crypto currency market are bitcoin copy cat.
Activity: 585
September 22, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
In my opinion coin is new or not important. The important thing is the value of the coin. And how is the development of the coin on the market? New coins are not likely to invest more than old coins. Bitcoin is the first e-currency ever to be valid.
Activity: 445
September 22, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, it does deoend on the coin. Some coins despite of being listed for months already in the market are still having project development which would make it still profitsble to invest at thid point. And some cryptos which are newly listed, since downtrend  is present, are not having the chance to rise and instantly getting killed by the negative market situation.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coin still have chance to grow up . Like Electroneum , if we buy Electroneum in ICO with price 0.01$ and sell it when price reach 0.2$ we can got 20x profit from capital . But for now Electroneum price go down, i believe if price can going up again
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
I think this old coin is very profitable. You just need to be able to buy and take advantage of its price movements. For now, the old coin that is currently very expensive is XRP and the volume is also very high, it can even exceed the volume of bitcoin exchanges in binance exchange.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 22, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
New coins that appear on the market are very rarely expensive. In most cases, these tokens begin to become cheaper, which is primarily due to the general trend of the market. I do not think that it's more likely to earn with them than with old coins.
You might be right with what you said about the new coins been rare to earn profit with them base on some coins which dump than there ICO price but I created this cause I invested in a new coin which gave me a good return this why I asked this question.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

Your opinion Smiley

well 1st of depends on what u wanna do with it
if daily trading yes
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
Of course not, many projects are being developed to this day, so today there is a high probability that many projects are simply engaged in their own business and yet do not announce anything new for various reasons, everything can change in the near future.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 20, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coins are still profitable, although there is many new coin that more potential than old coin. Because old coins are more popular and more valuable than new coin.
the coins which are no longer profitable will die quite soon so i think tjat if you make some researches ypu make take up an old coin
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 20, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Your opinion Smiley
it depends on what coin you are talking about. if you mean that ethereum is nonlonger good i do not agree with ylu there
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coins are still profitable, although there is many new coin that more potential than old coin. Because old coins are more popular and more valuable than new coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 20, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
It is now a very big change occurred. Old coins and now the price is very much decreased. This is because the new coins are now more promising and get a more substantial investor support. The new coins have a superior product and more promising. And if you have some old coins you better brace for a very long time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
Redd is one coin which has always been profitable, still high prices, it used to trade for 1 satoshi. so it depends, some coins generate profit even after years.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 20, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
In the other older coins and new coins  that I have in my wallet I choose to invest to them because I see they have the biggest difference in terms of their quality I mean just like some other popular coins they have the big chance of increasing their value in the market and In the new coin that I have I don't think it can even reach the ICO price that it has to be, so it really depends on the currency if they can grow.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 20, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
Currently, the situation on the crypto market looks deplorable. Old coins are greatly depreciated. However, I think the situation will change in a short time, institutional investors will come to the crypto market and the value of crypto assets will start to grow.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
New coins that appear on the market are very rarely expensive. In most cases, these tokens begin to become cheaper, which is primarily due to the general trend of the market. I do not think that it's more likely to earn with them than with old coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Mining and payments are no longer the only important objects of crypto, there are new coins that offer new solutions for important sectors, as well as some Ether DApps that do not have many uses for now, but their effect will appear by the time.
Activity: 205
September 18, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
It doesn't matter however previous a coin is on the market. What matters additional is its current performance. A coin will be fresh listed nevertheless perform poorly while not even reaching [*fr1] manner of its ICO worth, feat investors in despair. A coin like Bitcoin is that the initial cryptocurrency (oldest) nevertheless performing arts perferctly fine on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: