Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 21. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
September 25, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Nope, I don't believe that old coins are not profitable. Since I am trading one of this coins right now and have a huge profit everyday. This coins are promising compared to any other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
I think the old coins will be profitable and with more safe. But young coins can be very profitable and with great risk. The investor needs to choose what kind of investment is best for him. I like both options. But I choose the second.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
I think we should not look at the coin itself and not even on the chart, and her life, to follow the news and the realization of the product. Because it may happen that this coin below the top 200 in one night will gain a huge increase, just that she was underestimated, and the developers diligently to develop the project. Therefore, the market is either dead coins, or live. There is no concept of old or new, all have their value, just if they can find their customers and survive or die.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
Can't say. The same Golem can still bring profit. More non-profit only those coins which have very high capitalization.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 24, 2018, 06:38:08 PM
I do not think that old coins are not profitable any more, some of them maybe run out of steam and facing some development issues,
while new coins are having better marketing and  they are pumped up.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Yes l believe old coin would be more profitable in future due to the good looking with solid design.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 24, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
When new money comes to the market, it will be the money of large smart funds. They will initially trust only old assets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I think that the old coins are just as profitable as the new ones as long as you are investing in the right coins. The volatility of the market is what makes it so easy to make money and as long as the volatility affects the older coins too then they are just as profitable as the newer coins. Sometimes all the coin needs is just time and patience for you to make money from it.
I think we need to support old coins, first of all, because they were here first and have more capabilities to further technologies, unlike new coins that are just mostly copycats and don't offer anything new or breakthrough.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
Some old coins are really forgotten now, however, graphics say, that they are able to be pumped anyway
Every coin are profitable, and most of them to worth are old coins. My bases here is how long they survive since old coins already proven I believe it's more reliable than new launched.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
I don't think so, for me, in my owned opinion its not that, old coin no more profitable because as i observed most successful coin are those are in high value in the market, meaning it has an experience and so it is old enough to count in.  
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 24, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Some old coins are really forgotten now, however, graphics say, that they are able to be pumped anyway
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
The value and uses of the coin will determine if it can survive, old coins proven their worth even many tokens/coins are being added in the CMC.

I believe old coins are still profitable to invest our money since they are still existing and able to stay up to now. IMO if you are newbie and want to invest in crypto its still best to choose a well-established old coins and have patience to wait for the time to take profit.
I also believe that the coin age doesn't matter, it is only quality that matters in the long run, and we shouldn't limit ourselves with new coins only, which can be scams or failures.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 24, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
The value and uses of the coin will determine if it can survive, old coins proven their worth even many tokens/coins are being added in the CMC.

I believe old coins are still profitable to invest our money since they are still existing and able to stay up to now. IMO if you are newbie and want to invest in crypto its still best to choose a well-established old coins and have patience to wait for the time to take profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I think that the old coins are just as profitable as the new ones as long as you are investing in the right coins. The volatility of the market is what makes it so easy to make money and as long as the volatility affects the older coins too then they are just as profitable as the newer coins. Sometimes all the coin needs is just time and patience for you to make money from it.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
That is not true , if the coins are great or idea behind it there is nothing called old , new . Shitcoins always are not profitable after a certain time period. But the oldest coin is btc , is it not profitable ? Currently there is a coin called NANO which is old coin and recently rebranded , this coin is very much profitable for me  Cheesy
Activity: 378
September 23, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
I do not know what it really depends on, but really new coins have moved the old. Although there are very many really cool old projects, but new absolutely unknown projects are gaining huge capitalization and ranking. Probably, these issues are being resolved at a higher level)
Activity: 170
September 23, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
Top 100 Alcoins are reliable coins and quite competitive Altcoins. I think that any of these coins can be invested!  Wink
Activity: 354
September 23, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Your opinion Smiley
Nope. In this kind of matter in this time. All coins are dumping knowing that market is also dump not really means that it is not profitable why should we wait for the right time and know whats the good in it. Every coin in low price deserves to be hold. You deserve bigger income. You just need patience to acquire that.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Your opinion Smiley

I don't think old coins are no more profitable,  does old coins are more profitable than new coins rather.  If an old coin is still working up to this moment it just means that it is profitable and strong because it's survive through time in the crypto world  where every coin is competitive.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Your opinion Smiley
As long as they have the ability to survive like the ability of the bitcoin, maybe still, they can be profitable. Every coins can be profitable i guess as long as they are in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: