Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 23. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
To learn at school, the crypto currency is first legalized. Now children can only learn from their parents a little crypt from childhood learns to be traders and miners. When such children grow up, they will be good helpers to their parents.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
September 18, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

For me, the old coin, it's a crypto currency which testifies to the reliability and significance of this coin or token. I do not insist, not all coins are squeezed out, the strongest ones will remain.
Activity: 254
September 18, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, it doesn't depend on the age of the coin, but its quality. Old coins are still good because some of them are good quality at the same time. Their price may go down but when the market recovers, they will recover.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 01:03:16 PM
It completely depends on which coins/tokens you actually invest in. Investing on the right coins/tokens can still definitely beat bitcoin in terms of short term potential profit . But if investing on wrong project then it will be loss. It also depends on activeness of projects. Old coins might carry a little or less risk if they are projects that have huge teams and big communities and have established themselves. But this is a fast paced technology industry everyday  many new coins comes in the market along with great opportunity to invest in as well. You can invest of new one to get more profit I have seen older and newer projects both fail and equally I have seen both are do really well. Its depend on the project effectiveness, activeness and also luck the draw.   Some of the projects are really have huge potential and they are working hard to bring proper infrastructure to us. I believe they have potential and use in the space more than just making a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 18, 2018, 08:07:52 AM
They are more profitable for long-term investments and news trading. Not all old coins are equally profitable, but I would choose LTC, RDD, DOGE. The right entry point is important for these cryptocurrencies. But if you do it right - the profit will be great.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
whether old or new, i think whats important is for a coint (project) to deem itself well and worthy, that way, even the old coins would definitely and always remain profitable anytime anyday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
I don't think it's like that too, sometimes a lot of old coins are still very potential because the price changes are predictable and stable so that there are lots of profits, many old coins go down in price because the demand is decreasing
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Off course the time will change everything if the crypto coins are making good developments in their project. Look, the projects which are working their math seriously will always get more attention as compared to the projects which are sitting their since many years now and are doing nothing as the time is changing. For sure people will prefer those projects which are having good usability, utility and liquid asset management. Now there are many coin which are above #400 ranks specifically which are good in all senses and are getting recognised day by day. Believe me these coins will be seen in top 100 soon and most of the current rankings will be replaced by them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
Some old coins are on market and i cant agree with this problem. Because lot of old coins are valuble in market. But newly coins are getting scam.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
For positions above 100 in the CMC, it has certainly declined a lot and some have even experienced a very sharp decline due to the lack of interest in tokens on the market and the projects they have built that have also ended, but not a few Tokens that have low ratings arrive at above 100 CMC, therefore in Crypto we cannot conclude that low ranking tokens are dead and no longer functioning because there are several reasons why tokens are still in low rank even though the project is running well. .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 06:36:36 AM
It depends on the coins you've invested in.
Crypto is a long wait game. Your profits are mostly defined by how much you are willing to hodl them

There are various old coins that look good in future and have survived the turmoil.
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
I would not say that. Yes, now many are focused on the young crypto currency. On the prospective and growing. But I will say that some old coins are much better. so that you need to weigh everything.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 06:28:44 AM
Previously issued coins are good because they have a guarantee. They are already at work and the project team is constantly working on their improvement.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
Yes they are. Off course with a recent coin the chances
You get Millionaire are bigger, but the changes that you
Loose it all are Also very big.
With this up and down i make some profit only to sell hight
And then buy the same coin when drop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
Prices fell on all coins, it is absolutely not important a good coin or bad. If the project shows itself well, then such a coin needs to be kept until the next growth of the market.
Activity: 728
September 18, 2018, 05:53:21 AM
No, i dont think it depends on the age of the coin, if it has strong tech and good team, marketing and community - what is the problem? The main problem is that almost all market went down, that is all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
Ethereum will recover for sure its an old coin and im expecting it will rise up to $1k its very cheap now all those people will buy this time will earn profits.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
indeed there are many new coins now appearing, but there are some coins that have no good prospects for the long term, if it can be concluded that the old coins are still profitable compared to new coins, but there are also coins A new one that has good prospects for the long term and is likely to replace old coins, so it must be smart to choose the coins that you want to either invest, trade or otherwise
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 18, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Whether it is a new project or an old project, there are advantages and disadvantages.Those old things must also have fraudulent things, the market is now beginning to filter, only good things will be left behind, the old coins are definitely profitable. It's just that you need to invest in really good projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 18, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
I try to follow immediately for 10-20 coins. I can say that those who entered the stock exchanges 4-7 months ago, show a negative dynamics. Only 1-2 shows a positive and got off into the coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: