Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 36. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
I  think old coin takes time to get be profitable in the market but it's depend on the project and the team who handle it. It will happen to the project if the developer will scam thier investor and gone like a bubbles. In this crypto world I learned how powerful the "be patience" in every project.

I think the old Coins are extraordinary, we now hold a new coin to make it old and sell when it will fully develop and the price rises high.
It depends on development, I believe that the old Coins are the most potential Coins we need to invest. This is all because some old Coins are fully developed and many people around like now hold old Coins and wait for enemies when it's best to sell and produce.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
Old coins are still very much profitable in my opinion. You need to select the coin that you need and monitor if their are fundamental news coming up. Also, you can use technical analysis as well to determine when it wants to make a rally upward so as to gain from it
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
Its only now that the price dips as everything did as well. A year later those new ones you see as new and are more advance token are going to be old too.market despite the competitors of NEO being lost in the pages of history.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 30, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Well it wont be really profitable if they were listed in pump and dump exchange or if they were listed in major exchanges but the team isn't active on marketing then it might go dip as other coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

not really, all coins are depends on what they do to their project, if they do great , a lot of investors will buy it for a high price ofc.
So, it's not depends on the age of the coin
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

Your opinion Smiley

Old coins are still have a lot of chance to have and make things possible to become profitable. Not even all coins are same big value but for sure that coins are not going to become useless coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
August 30, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
The thing you should consider is that is the coin development team are still active and still innovating?
or not? if you can see that there is still development then the coin is still profitable like bitcoin the development of bitcoin is very active that's why it is still profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
It is also difficult to raise the price of old coins today because there are also many new coins that investors want and here they are buying.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
I do not think that old coins are unprofitable. I'm still loyal to the old coins and I think that they can make good money on them
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Your opinion Smiley
I think they just left behind by those newcomers that has only hype to attracts more investors to buy those coins. For sure in the end those coins that has real product and with good community support will take the best spot on the coinmarketcap. Nothing to hurry as project development will take time before it bear the fruits of their project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
indeed, old coins are now very far down due to the impact of decreasing bitcoin.
and just look at not old coins that aren't profitable at the moment but all the altcoins too.
 and we are waiting for the market to stabilize.

I feel being confused a little bit. What is it - OLD COINS? are these the cryptocurrencies that appeared years ago? If yes, many of them are still very profitable.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
The question you are asking depends on a lot of things. For example, NEO has been a profitable coin for a long time and it has survived the market despite the competitors of NEO being lost in the pages of history. However, the recent market situation have caused NEO to see a good dip on it's price. But, I still consider it profitable for the future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 28, 2018, 11:43:18 PM
Not yet, many old coin was drop price and have more lower price than before. I have some altcoin on my wallet more than two years, but nothing change of their price with still more lower price. maybe need more than ten years to see its be lower or higher.
Most  of those well known coins pumped last quarter of 2017 then fell together with bitcoin after, though most of them really dumped and still coping with their current position but slowly taking some steps upwards while bitcoin also trying to rise back again, profitable indeed if you understand their progress and value for long term investment, patience and trust after studying the actual project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 28, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
it depends on how the old project develops,
not a matter of old or not, but how the team can attract investors to increase their coin value.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
August 28, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
Not yet, many old coin was drop price and have more lower price than before. I have some altcoin on my wallet more than two years, but nothing change of their price with still more lower price. maybe need more than ten years to see its be lower or higher.
Activity: 29
August 28, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
I think old coin are still profitable not withstanding the condition of the cypto market today changes can occur and they will regain their value again.so ,don't throw away any coin yet .
In cryptocurrency is their anything like dead coin?.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
I think the project idea and fundamentals are more important than the age of the coin.  I would think the older coins would have a slight advantage as the scam worry should be fading as time goes on. 
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

Your opinion Smiley
in my opinion as an investor must also follow developments and changes that will continue to develop and take advantage of opportunities and opportunities to be able to make a profit
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
it all depends on the developer of the company, if they are able to overcome the competition from the many new developers then their old coin will have the potential to increase prices later, but if they lose competing of course the old coin prices will not rise again, we can see every time there is always a new developer creating crypto currencies and they seem to be more mature than previous developers, so the conclusion depends on the developer of the coin / token
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 28, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Litecoin still is profitable and this is considered to be one of the oldest in crypto. It is still profitable because of its price that keeps moving up still. Its only now that the price dips as everything did as well. A year later those new ones you see as new and are more advance token are going to be old too. The older the coin the more it proves to be a good coin.  Classics NEVER die Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: