Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 34. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 12:50:37 AM
i don't think old coins ae no more profitable tho some of them are, i think it depends on the ICO tho, some ICO that came before sometimes most of them are not being able to reach there hardcap some become successful and are not being able to be listed on a good exchange. some crypto developers comes up with some and after the project it become successful so i just think it depends on the ICO.any coin that wll not be profitable wont be old or new
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:46:17 AM
If the market is corrected, the old coins will recover soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
It may depend upon the coin held in stock.  There may be certain coins which are down; due to bearish trend but will pick up at faster rate once the uptrend starts.

So keep holding good coins based on your research.  
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
in my opinion, old coins are very profitable ... because they give the results we do ... even if there is a price drop from the past price, of course they also adjust the price of the market
there are many new coins that are scam.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 12:27:39 AM
This is true for the small altcoins, weak projects. When developers have earned money from their project, they are starting to think of creating another altcoin.
The really good projects will continue to grow (eth, neo, ada, eos, xrp, ..)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 02, 2018, 12:27:04 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
my opinion may be generally conveyed for the development of any crypto currency no one can know with certainty the need for patience and take advantage of opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
as you can see at many exchanges, dogecoin is one of the oldest coins and since a few days ago, the price starts to rise and now the price reaches more than 100% and I am sure that many people can get a big profit from dogecoin. I think the other coins will follow dogecoin to increase and I hope this month all of the coins can increase higher. I think dash, litecoin, and the other oldest coins giving a good sign to increase and I hope that coins can follow dogecoin too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:54:29 PM
i think no, there are some coins that is profitable until now. because it is depends on the project or a team that successfully until now. it is better to search hardly before you invest in that coins.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
Old coins can still be profitable, they've been replaced by newer coins because most of the new ones have a higher market cap. Just because other coins have a higher market cap it doesn't mean that they're profitable than the lower ranked coins. Always remember that each coin has it's own kind of price movement not all of them have the same gains and losses so the potential to profit from old coins will be there. Last year ripple had the best improvement even though it's market cap is not high as Bitcoin.

It's depends to a people or coin holders but i believe that old Coin is the most potential Coin that we need to invest .It is all because some of the old Coin are fully develop and many people around as now holding old Coin and wait foe the best time to sell and earn. I believe that old Coin is amazing, we are now holding new coin to make it old and sell when it will fully develop and its price rise up high.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 11:43:26 PM
Until bear market is over we will see old coins dropping but eventually it will recover when the bull runs starts. I think old coins are a great investment because it has been in the market for long and it is already developed and the trust of people are more secured compare to the new one's.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 01, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
Mining old coins are not that profitable like some newer coins but older coins are the best bet for investment and HODL because they have already proven to stay and survive that long unlike newer coin ,they can disappear into thin air.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
Not all of the old coins are no more profitable some of them still are hits for it you have to little research about the coin market cap their future program and also read the white paper than you will be to know are these coins are profitable or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
September 01, 2018, 09:47:00 PM
Many old coins are now very far down due to the impact of decreasing bitcoin.

the old coins that aren't profitable at the moment but the good ones will stay alive while the bad ones will go to zero.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
nor is it like that, usually the first one has the most stable value and becomes a reference, because the old coin proves that it is capable of holding the trust given by its users, even though many new coins I think it will not shift the existence of old coins, although maybe the price new coins are better than old coins but I am sure they will not last long, just like promotions, which last a little after the practice and many of their enthusiasts are no longer committed, up and down the price of old coins is reasonable, but can be exis and continue to survive it needs to be consideration
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 01, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Profitable or not it all depends on the development team. No matter how long they stand there, they will not have the opportunity to develop if their performance never improves. The point is the success of a coin both old and new is largely determined by the performance of the developer.
I know the developer have a vital role to play in making a project successful but I don't believe the performance of the developer only will determine the success of a project because the online promotional crew and the marketing crew also have a vital role to play.

The coin on coinmarketcap are not arranged base on trade volume or active market state but on the whole market capital of the project. A 2 million dollar project may have a active trade volume but because of the volume may not make the top 200 top list
Yes, coin are rank on coin market cap base on there capital market but the issue with the coins I'm talking about is different cause the coin that belong to the spot are actually not doing well in the market.

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
September 01, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

Your opinion Smiley
I actually think that this is only the effect of the bear season. There will surely be a huge configuration in the order of the top 200 coins because most of them are proof of works. Needless to say, there might be some other factors which affects the whole market and that includes a decrease in the number of investors and buyers.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
This is not exactly true cuz some projects and its coin will be value in some lucky conditions
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
Profitable or not depends on the development team and the coin community, it doesn't matter how long the coin stands if the performance of the developer and the coin community is good I think the coin will be good as well. So basically a good coin has good development team behind it.
copper member
Activity: 381
August 31, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
I don't think so. The whole market isn't so good now and this has affected the old coins.. But as things get better, the old coins will find their feet again and move up, especially the really good coins.
For the newer coins, they are in with a lot of hype and awareness but the current market still affects them all.
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
Bitcoin is the first and I think will remain the most worthy coin.
Pages:
Jump to: