Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 31. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
I guess yes. Old coins are no longer profitable but not all. What remains solid in the coinmarketcap are those coins in the top list. So you can still invest in those old coins but choose the right one.
The age of the coin for me is not really the basis to tell that a particular coin will still profitable or will fully lost its value, what matters most is its movement in the market because its value is solely depends on the amount of supply and demand in the market and there are evident instances that there are old coins that will suddenly goes live and rising up its value because there are investors massively buy on it.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 04, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
I think it would be noteworthy to ask what category that top 200 you mentioned belongs to?

You see, you might be looking at the total volume alone. There's a lot of coins out there that are able to have themselves listed by pouring in enough capital or selling good during their ICO. But, remember that it does not mean that they alone are profitable. It simply means that they have bigger volume. Though of course, belonging to the top 200 is a great indicator of an investment-worthy coin, it gives much confidence.

But nonetheless, it does not take out the value and profitability of coins behind the top 200. It might not be as much anymore, but nonetheless, holds value.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
I guess yes. Old coins are no longer profitable but not all. What remains solid in the coinmarketcap are those coins in the top list. So you can still invest in those old coins but choose the right one.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
for me , all coins were profitable, either old coins or new .. its still profitable in terms of how much it is in its time,
in the case of old coins, it was profitable because for those selling it for those who want it for souvenirs
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 08:23:49 AM
The trend of event and technology in the blockchain is running with the speed of light. Old coin are relevant and promising if the project behind the token is also relevant. So many mind blowing concept which is faster and better than the old one are springing out on daily basis. This is the reason behind the profitability of the new coins in the market.
Activity: 34
September 04, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
I believe, Old coins are still more profitable than new ones. Of course depends on the coin but, new ones still need to prove lots of things.
Activity: 39
September 04, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
I do not thing about old coin.because Amazone also dropped more then 95% during dot com bubble but when we see now the price of Amazon that doesn't matter at all.I hope some of the project will high.After some days than the market on stabilling functions.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

What i am seeing here is not the profitable is the issue,but the freshness of the project and most of the investors as well,th newly created coins/tokens are attracted to the newbie because they are the one on the front act but for sure in couple  months of years when the market turns green again old coins/tokens will bloom again and there is the profit will come
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
if in my opinion it depends on the demand for the coin, because the more the demand is, the more the value goes up to become the expensive coin. and if there is no demand, the coin will die and there is no price
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
I think old coins are more profitable, but have slow movements, in contrast to new coins, with high HYIPs, quick profits can be obtained. so that many traders choose new coins, the old altcoin is for long-term investment. that is in my opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
I thought no, the old coins still profitable but you can use that in selected and old coins are more profitable we earn lot of profit to old coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 04, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
Between old coins and new coins, actually cannot be used as a measure in determining an advantage, however all of them depend very much on the activities of the people who are behind them, namely the developer and the community. If both are able to create a solution which's beneficial to its users when a problem occurs, I think they are worthy considered a more profitable coin.
Activity: 165
September 04, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
I think old coins that have potency are coins which development continues and the volume in the exchange is still stable
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
LTC still is profitable and this is thought to be one of the oldest in crypto. It is as yet profitable in light of its price that keeps climbing still. Its solitary now that the price plunges as everything did too. After a year those new ones you see as new and are more propel token will be old as well. The more established the coin the more it turns out to be a decent coin.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 04, 2018, 05:13:24 AM
Old coin are more reliable than most of this new token , though they might not be in top 200 you made mentioned but are far better and have good potential to grow when the bull market return, don't also forget that most of the new token raised large some of money while in ICOs stage which gives them that opportunity to be in top 200 and when the real use and long in the market show case itself then we will know how strong and great they are.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
I don't think so, numerous old coin was drop cost and have more lower cost than previously. I have some altcoin on my wallet over two years, yet nothing change of their cost with still more lower cost. Perhaps require over ten years to see its be lower or higher.
Activity: 840
September 04, 2018, 04:48:58 AM

Your opinion Smiley

Most oldcoin ignore by new investor. Beside that, oldcoin project dont have progress. Right now, many new coin from new ICOs dominating top 200 coin in market because new investor prefer choosing new project with good developers team. But bitcoin is oldcoin and i think not many oldcoin are profitable
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
The change occurred at the world coin prices change with crypto that is very difficult to predict. Old coins also experienced changes, if the coin is old does not have a great team of developers will definitely be lost. Old coins that have potential in the marketplace will certainly continue to survive and thrive.

Though even some strong coins won't reach their previous peaks, as December 2017 was really insane.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
The change occurred at the world coin prices change with crypto that is very difficult to predict. Old coins also experienced changes, if the coin is old does not have a great team of developers will definitely be lost. Old coins that have potential in the marketplace will certainly continue to survive and thrive.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
No it is not true that when an one coin is already old then it is not profitable already. If the coin is old the price of it is more profitable than before it is launched.
Pages:
Jump to: