Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 33. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
Old coins perhaps have no chance of going into profit again
and thus will have the value if it is necessary to invest.
However, what we can only expect from it is when its value will
rise again in certain considerations and handful negotiations.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
Many of them will still make a profit, and many simply are scams already, or probably will be scam soon, such companies I have seen a lot and nothing we can not do about it. It is necessary to catch the right moment to sell tokens from that companies and hope for the best. I was in a lot of these companies and by experience I can say that everyone will be in same situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 02, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
No im not agree, in my opinion it just market that makes coin top 200 seems not profitable and i think its not only coin on top 200 that are going down but the entire market are down right now. I do also think coin top 100 is the most stable coins right now rather than coin under top 100, so i believe when market is recover this top 200 will became the most promising coin to invest.
Activity: 62
September 02, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Fashion pays a big role in this. New coins/tokens trigger phantasies in investors and opportunities in speculators, and so they can easily get pumped. But sooner or later they get eventually dumped. And older coins - the good ones - will strike back Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
they are profitable just like before, just you stopped believing in them
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
Most of the older coins are worth developing, so of them were still green on CoinmarketCap when bitcoin and etherium were red.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
i think old coin need takes time to get be profitable in the market but it's depend on the project and the team who handle it. It will happen to the project if the developer will scam thier investor and gone like a bubbles.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Your opinion Smiley
Newer coin tends to rank higher at cmc because they bring new hype but it doesn't mean that the old coin is not profitable anymore, it's just the ico phase is over and right now they are focusing on the development and there's nothing to be hyped until they release something. Usually they set the release of the plaform (or demo) one year after the ico so if there's still nothing after a year then I will reconsider holding that coin or not.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Your opinion Smiley
I think those project that still have an active development will fight for their ranking in CMC and those who are not active anymore will shrink to the lowest. If you can also notice that new altcoins today have more supply than before one of the reason why they climb easily in top 200 coins in CMC.  
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 02, 2018, 05:49:04 AM
Lots of abandoned coin coins, usually crypto developers only develop crypto at the beginning of the beginning of the release of the platform, but if the platform is successful and popular, then the coin will also triumph.
The value of coins depend on how successful it is being implemented in the market for it to be valuable every time and give profit when you keep it for long time. But there are project that coins never been even listed on the exchange for you to earn from it, and that what make us sad. Coin that became successful development can live longer with value and can be expensive in time and better to keep coins that is successful for it to be worth of holding.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
I think the old coin takes time to get be profitable in the market it depends on the activity of the project. The current market situation, most coins are also in the lowest price and are difficult to get profits at this time.

in the present situation it is very difficult that can be expected because everything is in a downward price condition as well as old coins, in fact many new altcoins are more promising.
Activity: 376
September 02, 2018, 05:12:45 AM
maybe not all old coins can't make a profit, but most old coins continue to be stable.
but with the release of new coins per day, most people focus more on new coins.
so that's how it is in my opinion. maybe some people here have better opinions, so I will continue to follow this post to find out.
Activity: 308
September 02, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
I think the old coin takes time to get be profitable in the market it depends on the activity of the project. The current market situation, most coins are also in the lowest price and are difficult to get profits at this time.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Regardless it depends. It's much the same as inquiring as to whether stocks are as yet productive. It totally relies upon which coins/tokens you really put resources into. Contributing on the correct coins/tokens can in any case certainly beat bitcoin as far as here and now potential benefit. It's simply that the dangers are certainly fundamentally higher at the present time, contrasted with in the previous year while you essentially make benefit putting resources into some other altcoin.
Activity: 193
September 02, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will be no profitable at all, because even though the price is so down bitcoin rise up, in the beginning of the bitcoin it started from the bottom now it's here so why should be no profit at all?; Many articles and forbes are saying that bitcoin will rise up, many of us are aware of crazy prices up and down of bitcoin so why should we say that old coins will be no profitable at all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:12:51 AM

Your opinion Smiley

Yes this is true in you can visit this site https://deadcoins.com to check if you have some known dead coins which are now delisted in CMC.This is true that some of them are not profitable specially bearish market is still in effect in which few remaining investors are divided for these thousands of Altcoins to choose from that some of these will become crap and became dead as no more investment coming in.
Activity: 258
September 02, 2018, 01:27:38 AM
For me, just for me, I believe in most for tokens and coins which born in 2017, they pump that time and crash this time. So buying those coins will be profitable before the bull run, am I right? If they plan is still ongoing as we can see at the road map. We can assume there will be an increase in their price no matter what
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
Old coins can be improved, increased scalability and other functionality. Therefore, I think, there can not be any problems with them. This is especially true for tokens, for which a good functional product is important and no matter whether it is new or old. On the contrary, a long working crypto currency testifies to the reliability and relevance of this coin or token.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 12:58:38 AM
Here in the crypto currency community, changes are a common part of living in here. A lot of thing happen so there is no doubt why the old coins are no more profitable in the crypto community. In my analysis, I do think that this happens because as the time goes by, a lots of great good and promising crypto project are keep on existing here having a impressive and unique concepts integrated, as well as crypto projects that inconnection with a lots of potential investors, so it makes the possibility to shift the old coins in the crypto community.
Activity: 65
September 02, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
It is not easy to get old coins. If the development team is doing the job of coins. Of course, there is profit from those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: