Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 10. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:29:00 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Early such indicators for the whole summer at least ten can be counted. This is another trap for investing, you will see how speculative actions and bears will again collapse the market.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
Everybody hopes, but nobody really knows when the market will go up. Crypto is still an absolutely unpredictable area. Bitcoin will be the key to altcoin movement.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
I think that this trend will soon change, but when it is unknown. Regulators will appear on the market and it will no longer be so manipulative.
Personally, I can`t find any reason why not to stay in this bearish state for  6 months at least. Maybe even 18 months.
Sentiment is very bearish at the moment and new money and buyers are not coming in.
Activity: 128
August 15, 2018, 03:07:11 AM
The cryptomarket is unstable and that's why I am not sure at all here, maybe there will be one more period before the crryptomarket's restoring.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
I don't need to answer you now, the market is still going down, maybe it's not low now, the market is likely to fall again, Ethereum will return to $200.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
Actually, today I have to constantly see the price in the market, prices continue to fall, if we do not patiently will be broken now, the market is falling, should not be insecure, patient. For most
Activity: 89
August 11, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
I am happy to tell you that the bear market is still going on, and this month Ethereum has fallen to a new low, and I still have not seen the opportunity for the market to rise!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
So far, it does not seem that this has already passed. On the contrary, it is still possible to make beliefs that such a situation in the market will only last. And it's all so fed up, it remains to be hoped that this will not last longer than this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 05:35:07 AM
I think that this trend will soon change, but when it is unknown. Regulators will appear on the market and it will no longer be so manipulative.
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
well i when i looked on the market today i think it's far from over, since ethereum keep following bitcoin down charts. ethereum can crash to 300usd
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
No, the end of the bearish trend has not come yet, and current prices only reflect the whole deplorable situation. The main thing is that there is not the next exit of a large number of investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
Yeah and crypto still volatile and bear market is still on. We don't know when this bear market ends because of the big impact of ETF not approved that's why market is back on bearish.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
still not yet recover, maybe it could be worse than last year, maybe bitcoin would down to 5k$, but will recover again in the last minute in the end of the year.

In July I was sure that the bear days are off. What I see now does not make me happy. It seems to me, the so-called Spring wave is going to return. If it happens, the market can lose a lot of people.

I don't think that last July bear market has let go with it's market influence on price, and by the start of August it seems started to recover but in a long run the fall was disappointing to more people. The sudden drop had caused negative and worst decisions which litterally affected more trader's decisions in how they trade their coins.
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
still not yet recover, maybe it could be worse than last year, maybe bitcoin would down to 5k$, but will recover again in the last minute in the end of the year.

In July I was sure that the bear days are off. What I see now does not make me happy. It seems to me, the so-called Spring wave is going to return. If it happens, the market can lose a lot of people.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 10, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

The market is bearish until the mid-autumn, and even if it becomes green, it's just another trap for bulls cause they're vulnerable in summer. Don't fall into this trap, wait for the better time and don't make the market bend, or it'll bend you!
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 08:54:17 AM
Crypto market capitalization I believe will skyrocketing at the end of 2018, there are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market such as increased legality certainty over cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
It's not yet over and it continues to bring down all prices. This is totally bad market and I don't know if this will give us profits before the year end. Let's hope that this will end soon.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
Nope unfortunately it is not.
And I don't know if it will be over this year.
Even though the technical analysis shows that we will go bullish any second, we all know that TA is not really effective in cryptos.
Retracement of BTC is already more than 60%, however it can even go further and end up %90. I hope not.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 09, 2018, 06:14:12 AM
I hope that it is the end of them, you are right. we have learnt a good experience from the last trouble and i think kthere will be less such problems in the future.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
Perhaps Yes, but I think we will see a serious growth only next year. While the market is not ready for it.
Pages:
Jump to: