Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 6. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
December 23, 2018, 04:09:10 PM
I hope that the bear market is over ,
Most of us lost money because of the bear market,
It has been so hard to earn profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 23, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
Well if you losing a asset because this bear market, you should learn how the market moving. A profesional trader already give some prediction btc going to  4k$ whent BTC at 7-8k usd. Learn more TA would be good, everyone dont know whent the bear and bullish started. But the market will give the signal and only time can know the start of Bear or Bullish
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
I also hope so, I feel as you feel too, my financial condition is really very bad because of the bear market. I spend more than the income I receive. every day I always take my savings, it is very unfortunate because the savings should I fill but instead I take it continuously. so sad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 23, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
I really hope that yes. That bull was so long and now we finally see the rise of price the most part of Cryptocurrency. So, next year would be better than now.
everyone hopes so, seeing that the current market conditions are quite relieving because of the bearishness while it has stopped, but there is still a possibility that the bearish will continue, hopefully in the future bearish will really end and begin to be a turning point for the cryptocurrency revival.

I hope this bad condition will end because this is too long the bearish market is not given the opportunity to go up just down every time and now the market has started to green again hopefully it will really go up and crypto recovery starts
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 23, 2018, 02:37:56 PM
It is too early to talk about this, the market trend has not changed yet, we need to wait. The turning point will come in early 2019
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
December 23, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Probably we will see a little more waves between green and red candles, but I think... or better, I hope bears days are reaching to their end
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
December 23, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
The bald guy from Palm Beach says there's still plenty of selling in front of us as big token allocations are getting unlocked and then sold to btc and then usd.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 23, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
There are still bears inside the market, and they are starting to exit. And the bulls will take over starting tomorrow.  Bitcoin might reach 4200$ before chrsitmas eve.

It is very difficult to predict such exact numbers during the Christmas season. I think we should all calm down for a few days and wait for the results until 2019 begins. Surely bulls and bears will still fight and I also hope that the bulls will win.

I see that traders are confident in the growth of cryptocurrency. If we look at the bitfinex exchange, we can see the number of shorts / longs. Today ETH has shown significant growth. good signal.
Bfx Positions     LONG SHORT
Bitcoin (BTC): 44%   56%
Long: 26,740 BTC; Short: 33,645 BTC
--------------------------
Monero  (XMR): 61%   39%
Ethereum(ETH): 70%   30%
Litecoin(LTC): 51%   49%
Zcash(ZEC)   : 81%   19%
EClassic(ETC): 76%   24%
DashCoin(DSH): 59%   41%
2018-12-23 17:26:17(UTC)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 23, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
Yeah, crypto market changing gradually if you see the last few days. Finally btc touched 4000$+ and i think still eth price too low. Christmas coming very soon probably market will be again dump. So now i'm not surprised something the current increasing market.         
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 23, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
There are still bears inside the market, and they are starting to exit. And the bulls will take over starting tomorrow.  Bitcoin might reach 4200$ before chrsitmas eve.

It is very difficult to predict such exact numbers during the Christmas season. I think we should all calm down for a few days and wait for the results until 2019 begins. Surely bulls and bears will still fight and I also hope that the bulls will win.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
making a final decision on this issue for now is not good for long term .movements in the near future should be paid attention in the market.I think investors always need a valid plan.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
December 23, 2018, 11:38:04 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 23, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
It is very interesting territory now I think, what is going on, are we on the rise again or is this still a retracement? I think 3k bitcoin before we go back up
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
apparently yes because now the market has started to change quite well even though it's still slow movement, so if my estimates in the coming year the market will likely be stable
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 23, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
I really hope that yes. That bull was so long and now we finally see the rise of price the most part of Cryptocurrency. So, next year would be better than now.
everyone hopes so, seeing that the current market conditions are quite relieving because of the bearishness while it has stopped, but there is still a possibility that the bearish will continue, hopefully in the future bearish will really end and begin to be a turning point for the cryptocurrency revival.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 07:04:54 AM
If we compare the current state of the market from 2016 and 2017, then many projects lost an average of 300% in price. Based on this, in order to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency market, we should observe at least 40% growth in the near future. But how things will be, it is impossible to predict.
we don't know what can happen in the near future, many predictions are now missing. now we can only really hope that continued market growth will make us in good condition next year.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 23, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
Of course, I would like to get caught at least some moments for a positive mood in business. Perhaps the cryptocurrency reputation for us has prepared a Christmas surprise and we will see positive changes in cryptocurrency prices for a long time, and not just today.
market growth will still occur in the rest of this year, but to see crypto increase in a high position I think it's too short to see a Christmas present. we all hope that way, but the market will grow slowly, we must be patient. I hope the bear doesn't come back.
If we compare the current state of the market from 2016 and 2017, then many projects lost an average of 300% in price. Based on this, in order to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency market, we should observe at least 40% growth in the near future. But how things will be, it is impossible to predict.
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Of course, I would like to get caught at least some moments for a positive mood in business. Perhaps the cryptocurrency reputation for us has prepared a Christmas surprise and we will see positive changes in cryptocurrency prices for a long time, and not just today.
market growth will still occur in the rest of this year, but to see crypto increase in a high position I think it's too short to see a Christmas present. we all hope that way, but the market will grow slowly, we must be patient. I hope the bear doesn't come back.
December 23, 2018, 06:38:36 AM
Unfortunately, the bear market still exists, and I think the bear market will continue next year, as panic sales will cause the crypto price to fall further.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
Unfortunately, the bear market still exists, and I think the bear market will continue next year, as panic sales will cause the crypto price to fall further.
Pages:
Jump to: