Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 7. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
December 23, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
I really hope that yes. That bull was so long and now we finally see the rise of price the most part of Cryptocurrency. So, next year would be better than now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 23, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
After a couple of days from posting this the market turns bloody red again and the scenario of turning green to red vice versa happened constantly until now,so i wll gave you the same question that Do You Think the Bear Days are Over?
Bear will be here until the market finally corrected the bubble that brings us more profit and losses so the answer is we will experience this for even another months or years,no ine really knows
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
December 23, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
I hope this is over for the bear market because I see the movement going up little by little, hopefully this is a good sign to arrive next year.
Similar movements of the crypto market, similar to the birth of a bullish trend, have already taken place in 2018, but after these jumps, prices dropped to a level lower than it was before the start of growth. Therefore, I think that we need to be careful and wait for the next year and positive news about Bakkt, ETF and accepting Bitcoin in different countries, because they can provoke a bullish trend.
Activity: 506
December 23, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
I hope this is over for the bear market because I see the movement going up little by little, hopefully this is a good sign to arrive next year.
copper member
Activity: 104
December 23, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
It seems like the bear market is still there and will still occur until the end of the year from 2018. It is only a bear market, to be able to end the bear market you may have to wait until the beginning of 2019, hopefully prices can recover.
But I see in recent days the market has started to improve and is green. Hopefully this will continue and the market will really raise prices slowly.
How about going sideways in 2019 as well? and then bull run in 2020?
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
It seems like the bear market is still there and will still occur until the end of the year from 2018. It is only a bear market, to be able to end the bear market you may have to wait until the beginning of 2019, hopefully prices can recover.
But I see in recent days the market has started to improve and is green. Hopefully this will continue and the market will really raise prices slowly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
Activity: 224
December 23, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
I can not say for sure if indeed we are over with bear market yet.  But one thing is clear,  market may not dump any further.  The Cryptocurrency market is oversold and it is not making any sense any more for price to get lower as current low prices is not sustainable for mining profitably!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:20:56 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Numerous problems really hinder the market to grow, but despite this we see every month 2-3 green candles, albeit short-lived ones.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
Yes it is and base from my observation, it was just a normal happening here in crypto world. The price is changing from time to time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
I think that now we can observe the change in the trend to bullish. most likely to 6000 we will not be back
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 31, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
I wonder if there is a chance to see strong bulls on the market this year? Or now all hope for 2019.
it seems that the market is simply not allowed to grow-whales are waiting for something.
Activity: 434
August 31, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
It seems that the bearish market is still around because the market is still down. When the bearish market ends, then that's also the time we can see that cryptocurrencies are healthy and rising drastically just like what happened last year. For now, it's better to hold on your crypto assets for a while.
Activity: 487
August 30, 2018, 11:45:33 PM
i think bearish market is now over, now BTC is started to climb slowly and stable.This is a good sign for the start of bull market
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:23:22 PM
As far as i've done some research, Bear market will be over soon and it would be good to hoard more token as long as the development of that projects really exist and communicating with their investors.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
Very difficult to consider that the bearish trend is over, tge incline that we witnessed is not even a weak sign of a bullish move. Charts are so split in separate directions, some says that there was a double buttom that can trigger the bullish market, some says theres a big dump.
Activity: 742
August 30, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
i think its not over yet, as we can see the market still in bearish form.Well market is like that. we cannot control it and we don;t know when it will come up
Activity: 672
August 30, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Actually it is to early to say that, the bear days are over because at this time the market have a volatile nature and it is also in consolidation mode.
But the price has been slowly moving upwards and hopefully soon the new support level will established.
But according to me, nobody really knows that when the market will go upwards, but one good news take this market to its highest level. So wait for this.
Activity: 174
August 25, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

I'm thinking so too. It's not bear days over exactly now but I think that it'll be soon and we'll see very strong bullish trend from october.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 04:49:09 AM
They still have not passed, the fact that the market does not fall now does not mean that these days have passed, rather the fall should be expected after some very negative news, and I'm sure this will soon or not soon...
Pages:
Jump to: