Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 11. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
We really don't know if the bear days are over, so we have to wait a few more days and touch the 8k level of bitcoin to know if the bear days are over. In the coinmarketcap we can see that the bitcoin price is above 7k, so I hope that will happen soon.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 07:07:31 AM
Actually, everyone can see clearly that the bear market is not over but i'm hopeful that the bear market will end in a few months. I know it's not easy to be an investor in this market but it will win patience.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
I think the bear market is still not over and the amount of money in the market is obviously insufficient.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
No, there are lot of fluctuations. From red to green and then it again goes back to red, very uncertain at the moment.

Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
I do not think the bear ays are over because we can still see some coin in red and fluctuation in price of some but I am sure the market will recover fully from the bear before the end of the year and the bull run will start. Let us all be patient and hold till this happens.
Activity: 88
August 08, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
The bear market still exists. If you look at today's market, maybe you will be frustrated and most of the coins are still falling fast!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
The bears market has not ended yet, we were convinced of this today, when we saw that bitcoin is $ 6500, the ether is $ 368, and the altcoins fell completely.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
we still need to reach 5000, then we can talk about the day, but the altcoins still strew and pour in unfortunately. I sit all in altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
It is too early to say about the bear market, you need to wait until the end of August, at least, and you can say with greater probability whether the bull market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 05:52:52 AM
I can not imagine that. A crypto market is rising but I think a bear market is gone. We really need to wait another day so we can see what's happening. leaving many days I'm seeing a super-fast bitcoin pricing. It's a very good sign of progress and we're starting to work for our hope. But for me we have to wait a long time yet to think about a proper pump.
I think it's not over yet. I think that the bear trend is over because it has risen by more than $8k for a while, of course many people think the same thing that prices will rise and the bear trend ends, but precisely the price is back down, it looks like we have to wait longer. but I'm sure the bear trend must end..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
August 08, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

do we have a choice of color?
that will remain as it is red and green.
but remember that every red days is a good time to buy
while, green land will give us happiness...
just be wise!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
THIS IS A HUGE CRASH.

NO RECOVERY WILL BE POSSIBLE.

Why?? Because for example, in South Korea, only 2% with money are interested on investing in crypto.

We never recover. There is a pump and then a HUGE HUGE DUMP LIKE THIS ONE.

ENJOY THE CRASH. This will be almost the death of crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 08, 2018, 05:46:22 AM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Not certainly in that way. Last week was red, I think this will also be red. We fall to the same levels from which growth began, and maybe even lower.
Activity: 164
August 08, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
We all wish the bear market was done with, we all do, but i believe that its still here to stay and there is very little we can do about it , but to be patient and wait for the time to come for this difficult moment will come to pass at some point
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 08, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
the delay of the decision regarding ETFs has pushed bitcoin beliw a critical support level, below an important Fibonacci retracement zone. Technical Analysts recommend to get out of Bitcoin or alts as we head toward 3k. I would stay calm and rather this as a buying opportunity. The ETFs wll get approved at some stage in the near future. With every new application we get a bit closer getting this achieved. Also note it got delayed, not rejected, in other words, the SEC does still consider it.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

not yet.
as of now, bitcoin dips to 6400 and most of the altcoins are following the downtrend. i hope that september would be the start of the good days and bull run.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
still not yet recover, maybe it could be worse than last year, maybe bitcoin would down to 5k$, but will recover again in the last minute in the end of the year.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
It seems to me that it is not necessary to think deeply about it. I believe that in any case, we will see powerful positive changes and do not need to draw hasty conclusions
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 05:18:35 AM
I can not imagine that. A crypto market is rising but I think a bear market is gone. We really need to wait another day so we can see what's happening. leaving many days I'm seeing a super-fast bitcoin pricing. It's a very good sign of progress and we're starting to work for our hope. But for me we have to wait a long time yet to think about a proper pump.
Activity: 283
August 08, 2018, 03:27:28 AM
indeed when you make this thread the market is green and experiencing price increases, but in fact the increase did not last in the long run, and the situation was repeated a few weeks ago, and finally the market experienced a further price decline or red again and continues to this day and the severity of this price decline happened quickly and very drastically, which made the price of btc in the range of $ 6500, whether this was the impact of the bear market that was still going on or caused by other things I also didn't know.
Pages:
Jump to: