Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the bear days over? - page 3. (Read 2691 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
January 02, 2019, 01:40:36 PM
Bear days will never end. They're just taking a break. When the time comes, the bear days will start again. But when we take a break, we're gonna have bull days. This is just as day and night continue to follow each other.
This is called "market cycle". It will always exist.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 02, 2019, 02:34:17 PM
Market is still near the bottom range but price action has been looking positive for last two - three weeks. Coming from the low, 2019 should be a better year for the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 02:23:38 PM
im not sure that the bear days is over but i am hopeful that it will end this year. i got lots of cryptos on hold for a long time and waiting for it to have a bull run so i can earn profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
January 02, 2019, 01:28:08 PM
I think this new grow mean that good days for altcoins going to start.Traders should look for good and perspective altcoins to sell from now. Finally.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 02, 2019, 12:38:09 PM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Unfortunately no, I wish I can say we entered to bull season but still we are still in the risk area, if bitcoin can pass 6-7k again maybe we can see little fomo and volume can rise quickly, otherwise we must not be impatient.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
January 02, 2019, 12:32:26 PM
no one can really guess if the bear days is over, but it is normal for market to have bear days, but i do believe there will no long and big dips that will happen this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 10:32:58 AM
The market is still in a very low condition, but if we notice that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is currently showing growth. Even though the price changes don't immediately rise, I think when the market enters 2019 there will definitely be positive changes.

The bears still live on the market. I hope they will leave it soon - we all need it so much! too many investors decided to quit as they understood that if they would not do it, they could be losers.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
December 31, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
An old question (July), but we still have the same answer - no, not yet.
There aren't really any indications as of now that the bear is ending. We'll just have to wait it out.

At the time when the small correction started - the last few days of price increases - I was also sure that this is not the end of the bear market. However, I expected that the price would go up much higher and later it will fall much, much lower. Such a small correction may mean, that it is beginning of stabilization.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 31, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
An old question (July), but we still have the same answer - no, not yet.
There aren't really any indications as of now that the bear is ending. We'll just have to wait it out.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
The market is still in a very low condition, but if we notice that the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is currently showing growth. Even though the price changes don't immediately rise, I think when the market enters 2019 there will definitely be positive changes.
I agree with you. Now the market is at its minimum values, but in a few months growth will begin.
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 31, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
I think that the trend is beginning to change and soon there will be a smooth growth. Bitcoin is likely to rush to the price of 50,000 dollars
Activity: 574
December 31, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
The market is very difficult to predict and when this worst method will go up, of course, we don't know. I personally do short-term trading because I see the market situation fluctuating every day very quickly. Daily trading requires speculation so that at least a little profit can be obtained.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 30, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
No one knows for sure when this bear market will end but in the world of cryptocurrency sometimes even unexpected things can happen. So for those who have already plunged into the crypto world, we must be truly prepared for any conditions and also smart in managing assets so that we can still benefit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 30, 2018, 05:21:22 PM
Obviously, there are no changes at all right now. The market value of cryptos are still bloody and investing at this point  will be a risky decision. There's no assurance yet on when will the market start to rise and the bullrun that is being expected by many people for 2019 is just pure speculations. Therefore, depending on it would seem to be a foolish action and it would still be a wiser move to wait and see the recovery for yourself. That moment would be the time of investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 30, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
The fact that none of the crypto experts managed to predict the correct or even near the range price of Bitcoin, shows that nobody really knows anything about this market or which direction it’s headed to.
Activity: 251
December 30, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
it still takes a long time to improve the current crypto market situation. I think the bear market will continue in the next year because inflation and market price deflation will continue because there will be many events that will occur
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
I don't think the bear trend is over. At the moment, the market is in place and not growing. It's early to say that the uptrend has begun.
Activity: 39
December 26, 2018, 05:53:55 PM
The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
Categorically we never can tell if the Bear Market is over or not. But I think this might just be a test in the long run and we should expect and wait for anything that comes soonest.
Activity: 434
December 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Bear days are close to the end. It seems for me that bear days have finished like 2 weeks ago after prices went up!
Now it is absolutely clear that crypto stopped to fall
Pages:
Jump to: