Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 27. (Read 31341 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 14, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
I think for a long time we will not see stable green days.  But now is a good time to invest in crypto.
Good now to invest in crypto is since the down beggin and green days will happen suddenly in near future, for me pump will be that fast like down which came suddenly in past.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
The market is hovering around this level for some time.
Maybe we will not see the green days soon, but they will come.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:10:37 PM
Green days are becoming far more us. Sometimes people see that the market goes up in 2 to 3 days. But in fact, the market has dropped in the last six months. It is difficult to say that the market will recover but I still believe that this will come true at the end of this year

I think that the current state of the market is very shaky and there is no need to hope for quick prospects in the near future. But although if you pay attention to the latest forecasts regarding the interest of Wall Street in the crypto currency market, then perhaps new financial injections into the crypto currency will bring a green color.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
Green days are becoming far more us. Sometimes people see that the market goes up in 2 to 3 days. But in fact, the market has dropped in the last six months. It is difficult to say that the market will recover but I still believe that this will come true at the end of this year
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 14, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I am sure the end of this year the state of the crypto market will definitely be back green again. I hope the market will come back green for longer. I am already very saturated with the current market situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 01:09:43 PM
hell yeah. I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green.   Grin Grin Grin
I think that today it's not worth talking about green days, because last week Bitcoin was $ 6,700, and today it's slightly more than $ 6,100. but I very much I hope that the forecasts after August 10 will be justified.
i am also hopeless about green days. crypto is very hard to be green now
maybe, it needs much time again to be green. but i dont know when'll happen
Activity: 147
July 14, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
I do not think so, the market is more than stable at the moment but it does not mean that we are going to see green numbers forever, neither for the next few days if everything keeps going like this, we need good news to see green days
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
The market for crypto currency continues to fall and I see no reason for the bearish trend to change to bullish. But I hope that whales will make a big pump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:16:48 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

We were out but now we are back in the bearish market period and red days. Crypto market is not stable and these up and downs will always happen.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I am very confident this year's end crypto market will definitely be back green again. I have been very bored to see the current market situation, the changes are very small. I hope the market can be better than now.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 13, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
They wont be back for a long time my friend, we will go lower than this, nobody is buying at these levels and we cant pump out of the downtrend, panic stages are around the corner
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 01:55:14 PM
I think the green days are back for a bit.  And do not think that it started a steady growth.  The market is still unstable.
Activity: 49
July 12, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
Yes, Green day's are back now. Market is moving upwards after a long time and it is good sign. Bitcoin is start going upward direction and all the other altcoins also moving upwards, remember too that our action and inaction can also affect the situation of the market directly or indirectly, so let's be careful on what we do to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
July 12, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
hell yeah. I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green.   Grin Grin Grin
I think that today it's not worth talking about green days, because last week Bitcoin was $ 6,700, and today it's slightly more than $ 6,100. but I very much I hope that the forecasts after August 10 will be justified.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 12, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
A lots of things need to be considered when saying that the green market is back, what will be the last price and how long the height has been passed since the day it was rise high, seems that another light for investors seeing that the coins are moving again but we need to understand that the value will once again make some corrections better to play well.(like bitcoin etf)
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
I think for a long time we will not see stable green days.  But now is a good time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency will return green and will recover its price.
If Crypto is currently experiencing price reductions due to external factors and negative issues.
We believe that the power of Cryptocurrency is a great force so Cryptocurrency will survive in
the conditions that are experiencing a price decline and will experience a price rise again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 01:49:26 AM
Today I can see a full green mark on my portfolio so I guess little by little the green days is coming back so I really love to buy now before they will go bloom again---
I do not know what's in your portfolio, but I'm almost all red like yesterday and today. No, I'm not complaining, I just want to say that buying now can be...
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 11, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
I think it has not recovered and now the market is very unpredictable it may take several more months to recover, and now there's news of theft in various exchanges that could potentially lead to big dump,hopefully the market will soon recover in a few months.
The recovery of the market is only a matter of time because the cryptocurrency is too small and its growth potential in the near future is extremely large and the opportunity is still very good for investors. I usually keep many potential coins like ETH and NEO, I believe this is the best way to invest my savings.
Pages:
Jump to: