Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 26. (Read 31341 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Yes. A lot of positive sounds and signals have opened up the opportunity to accelerate the recovery process in the green day. Malta accepts bitcoin and legally ico. I hope that the positive effect will last.
Activity: 122
July 17, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
I've been following 3des for a while. They got listed on etherdelta, what do you think about it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:21:25 AM
Well as it looks, I do no think the green days are back because we can still see the low price of altcoin and fluctuation in price of bitcoin and ethereum but I am sure that before the end of the year, the green days will be back and then we all can be happy as the coin will grow higher than it is now but we should be very patient not to make regretful decisions this period.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
It seems that the green days are back and it's very good.  I hope the price for BTC will grow to 7000-8000 $ this month.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
I don't really think so but for the mean time i am seeing all grens in my coinmarketcap app and blockfolio app. I think now Bitcoin is gaining momentum and rebounding it's price back to 6.7, well this will be good seems all the altcoins are also on the run. Hope this will be a jump start for the entire remaining month of the year.
Activity: 152
July 17, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
The current crypto market is green and experiencing growth. And this is the right time to conduct trade. Because seeing last Sunday market in red and those conditions make people panic and many sell their coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
It turns out this theme will be relevant every week? after all, after any correction after a time, a small market recovery begins.
The market is red and green volatility. We are seeing the market that can drop and rise easily after some hours or days. The green is coming back today after some days ago they were in all red with the very significant drop. This condition makes the price of all coins fluctuation again. But no worry, just follow the flow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:01:54 AM
It turns out this theme will be relevant every week? after all, after any correction after a time, a small market recovery begins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
The market is unpredictable and is volatile. it is very difficult to predict it will be wise to be keen on your investment. There pumps and dumps that are forecasted to happen and we still cannot see a consistent bull pattern. Best to be observant and read reviews and/or specalations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
July 16, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
No! THey keep ramping it up to crash it back down, expect that to continue,

however im confident we see a huge rally up late year.... NOV DEC now big funds are getting ready, they want low prices to buy with their billions of dollars.

So rocky next few months, and that will lead into a BIG MASSIVE ROCKET SHIP rally into XMAS 2018.

Get ready, lots of cheap coins are still around, GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 94
July 16, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
It is probably early to stable growth, but I hope that in the next couple of months there will not be a big drop in prices.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 16, 2018, 06:21:40 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Well as of know I'm still confused if it's the time to be happy in this kind of situation of the market because when the other day I saw that all is red in the market then bounce to green again this kind of fluctuating is so frustrating we really domy know if free days will continue in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 16, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

For now things seems really ok but lets just hope the continue that way it might eventually continue hopefully
Activity: 155
July 16, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
Today the market is green and this is good news.  I hope this growth will continue in the coming week.
I hope you're right.  I waited very long for a good stable growth.  I think it's still a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
It seems that the market began to recover because the price of coins is rising again.  I hope this growth will continue.
Activity: 167
July 15, 2018, 03:35:14 PM
The situation on the market is changing every day.  Today the market is green and tomorrow the market is already red.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
July 15, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
Yeah we have waited these green days for 7 months and These days will be back so close. Just wait a little ready for the sell from top.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
A long time will pass until we see green numbers again, it will happen at some point, but i do not think that it will be just right now, better to wait for more time until it happens. By the way, just keep buying more guys, the prices are great at the moment
Activity: 183
July 15, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
Today the market is green and this is good news.  I hope this growth will continue in the coming week.
Activity: 728
July 14, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
I see some green candles on some sudden alts all over the market, but for me it is hard to believe that green days are back.
Pages:
Jump to: