Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 28. (Read 31341 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
The unpredictability is similarly low in contrast with what we have seen previously. In this way, expecting 100x in short days may not be feasible now as it was previously. Be that as it may, the market may develop and develop naturally is particularly obvious for sound development.
when was the currency predicted or stable? I think that every user of crypto currency must understand the very beginning of his activity, that one can not hope for common sense with respect to crypto currency. It's like Russian roulette or gambling, where you can play or win.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
The unpredictability is similarly low in contrast with what we have seen previously. In this way, expecting 100x in short days may not be feasible now as it was previously. Be that as it may, the market may develop and develop naturally is particularly obvious for sound development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Today I can see a full green mark on my portfolio so I guess little by little the green days is coming back so I really love to buy now before they will go bloom again---
Activity: 146
July 11, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Maybe if for now, the market cannot go back green. But I believe someday the crypto market will come back green again and I'm really looking forward to this moment.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
I think it has not recovered and now the market is very unpredictable it may take several more months to recover, and now there's news of theft in various exchanges that could potentially lead to big dump,hopefully the market will soon recover in a few months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
now Bitcoin will reach the mark of 5500 and there will be a very strong rebound. I think in the next 2 months the market will recover
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
No, red is back. This year is red. Sometimes there is green days and sometimes red days. The market needs to stabilize and it is still not stabilized.
So far there are no prerequisites for it to stabilize. But I hope that the situation will soon begin to change, already tired of sitting in this incomprehensible state...
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
No, red is back. This year is red. Sometimes there is green days and sometimes red days. The market needs to stabilize and it is still not stabilized.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
How much I did not watch the trader channels in the telegram and the articles on the Internet. THIS is this fall before cloudless growth, but all the time is not so in their forecasting. So that you just need to enjoy it))
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
I feel that crypto market in this year is very different on the last year.
From early year until now, the market really suffering and red. I expect in this year Bitcoin can reach it's ATH again or maybe rise above it.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
I think the market is normal whether it is red or green. If the market is always green, then every transaction may be at the highest price. What do you think?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
I think that the crypto market has recovered. The movements on the market over the last few days have been positive and the color of the graphics has turned green. But this is a small increase in price, let's see what happens next.
Activity: 147
July 11, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
Many investors quit from the forum, where would you go? Reddit? Before we all go, got to see a couple of innovative projects like this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/private-sale-vitalang-immuno-shield-4553057
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
The uptrend is increasing slowly in a daily basis we just need to be patient to hold our crypto and do not do panic selling. I believe at the end of this year we would see again a bullish trend that is why we must buy cheaper coins right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
We all must understnad we cant see green all time all day, its impossible some day could be green some red but in long term we see its green only as every year BTC just rising.
Activity: 33
July 11, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
do not you know that now is a green day, when compared to two years ago  Grin then do not panic all will be beautiful in his time, where we do not need money anymore, where all can be paid with cryptocurrency
 Cool
Activity: 149
July 11, 2018, 02:41:41 AM
Are ICOs a thing still in 2018? It's definitely transforming lately, even real sector is more present now comparing to last year. Even medical projects are often here, like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/private-sale-vitalang-immuno-shield-4553057
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 10, 2018, 03:53:20 PM
No, today the market is red and the fall continues. But I hope that in a few days we will be able to make a profit, because the rebound of the market will begin.
Activity: 129
July 10, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
The market is again red.  And today the price of coins has dropped significantly.  I hope in a couple of days the price will start to rise.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Of course, the market will rebound again and again. This is the natural phenomenon of the any market behaviour. There are only two faces of the market that is; Bull and bear. If, the market is declining and down today then the other side also come but can't say when exactly
Pages:
Jump to: